To Hell and Back

Sasaeng

Sasaeng – Chapter Twenty

To Hell and Back

Hungry… so hungry… Aera has been gone for about 2 days now and I haven’t eaten in three… my thigh and side are still killing me! The idiots she’d left me with had stripped me to my underwear and shirt, cleaned the wounds and only check on me once a day to give me water which was a heaven’s send!

After screaming in agony, my throat felt like it had been shredded. I could hear what was happening above me in the shop. They were so loud it was impossible not to hear them.

“Come on, hyung, she’s not going to know! Let’s go and have some fun too!” one of them said in their booming voice.

“No! Touch her and we’re both dead! That girl is a psycho, and her parents! It’s a good thing they’re paying us a fortune, or I’d be long gone with that cutie!” they both laughed as they started talking about what they would do to me… which was disgusting, to say the least… but then everything went quiet and I heard the metal doors upstairs slam open.

“Lee Aera-ssi, welcome back!” one of them boomed and there were footsteps down to the basement… and there she was… my captor… all dressed in a baby pink designer dress and blazer.

“I said I wanted her ” she glared at the idiots who backed away. One of them pointed at the other.

“If I did that, my stupid brother wouldn’t be able to stop himself!” he chuckled but instantly stopped when she snarled. But then she turned her attention to me and sighed.

“Good to know you haven’t died of infection, guess they did an okay job at least” she walked uncomfortably over to a table, in stiletto heels, that had been set up with various tools and weapons… and one handgun.

“Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to torture you these past few days, but I’ve been to the BTS concerts and had some business to do with my parents” she sighed and took her heels off, and carefully placed them in the cleanest place she could. Then she got a hair tie and pulled her long hair into a ponytail.

“But I’ll make up for it today… after all, today is the day you’re going to die” she hoped on the spot towards me, smiling from ear to ear. So… it’s today…

“Aera-ssi… what are you going to start with?” asked one of the giants, he had a horrible excited look on his ugly face, and he was rubbing his hands in anticipation. She observed the table with raised eyebrows until she came across a sharped looking army knife. She picked it up but then looked down at her dress and thought for a second… and proceeded to undress. She was wearing a black long-sleeved bodysuit under her dress.

“Let’s give you some pretty lines” she came over with the knife and looked down at the bandage covering my leg… and then Aera sliced through the bandage and my leg. I hissed through my clenched jaw, trying not to give her the satisfaction of crying in pain. But tears began in my eyes again as I felt warm blood trickle down my leg.

“You’ve got such a good body, Unnie” she panted in my ear as she suddenly straddled me, pressing her leg on my new gash so I would whimper as pain and blood came from my leg. I felt the sharpness of the blade against my collar bone before more pain and more warmness.

“!” I cursed through my teeth. My body was shaking again, half with pain, half with anger. If only I had that blade! If only I could get free! The handcuffs had begun to draw blood and bruises were forming around them.

“I’ve got all day to you up, Alice. I’ve got so much planned for you” Aera growled in my ear before sinking her teeth into my neck and chomping down.

“!” I gasped and connected my head with hers, sending her flying to the ground. I watched as her henchmen rushed to help her off the floor, and as she shoved them back and stood on her own. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and anger.

“Still got some fight in you. Good, I don’t want this to be boring…” she looked down at my handcuffs and grinned. “You! Go and undo her leg cuffs. I want to break a few bones” she ordered one of the men who rushed towards me. I waited until he had undone the second one before kicking him as strong as I could in the groin. He fell harder than a sack of potatoes!

“YOU !” he squealed like a pig as his friend came to collect him.

“Get him the hell out of here!” she the men, getting in their face with the knife, screaming like a banshee. And they fled the room as fast as the first guy's broken balls would take them. But then I was left with Aera… and my legs were untied…

I watched as she took a huge spanner off the table and approach me. If I could get to my feet and use the chair as a weapon… I could get an opportunity to escape, even with dumb and dumber upstairs… but I didn’t have a chance. She shot the spanner through the air and it connected with my ribs! I could feel and hear a couple of them fracture.

“!” I screamed, stomping my legs in pain as it throbbed from my chest. She ran over and retrieved the spanner. Then she pulled me to the floor, and raised the spanner above her head, ready to break my leg. Instincts took over as I dodged the blow and kicked up, it connected with her rips and she gasped for air, dropping the spanner. I got to my feet and held the chair with the arms.

As she got back to her feet, I slammed it against her, knocking her down and breaking the chair. I got my hands free, but the handcuffs still on. As she reached for me, I ran for the table… but she was too quick, and I was too weak. She got my ankle, landing on the side of my face… I could feel the blood pouring from above my ear but managed to turn myself around and kick her in the face, but she wouldn’t let go!

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU TY !” she screamed as she got on top of me… she was holding the knife! Aera screamed as she tried to stab me, but I managed to catch her hands before she could! But she was now bearing down on me, pushing the blade at me as I tried to keep her from stabbing me!

Then everything happened all at once! There was a sound Aera! She turned to look!

And I got the blade from her and sunk it into her arm, making her shriek in pain!

She jumped off me and fell to the floor. I got to my feet, and picked up the gun… it was heavy… and pointed it at Aera… who froze on the floor but still wincing… and held up her uninjured hand…

“No, Alice… you’re not a murderer…” she tried to smile… but I could see the fear in her eyes… I took off the safety and braced myself, staring down at Aera… who had stopped smiling… she now looked scared! As if she has the right!?

…But then the door burst open… but I didn’t look away from Aera, who saw the person and sat wide-eyed at them.

There were a few seconds of quiet… and his voice… his calm and warm voice called my name.

“Alice” Jimin called me softly, but I couldn’t look away! I needed to kill her! I need to make her pay! I need to keep my family safe! “Alice, baby, put the gun down” he pleaded. I shook my head! No! I couldn’t!

“No!” I spat through my teeth. Sweat and blood were pouring out of me. Tears stung at my eyes. My hands shook as it held the gun pointed at Aera. “My family! They’re in danger!” I rose my voice, trying to gather the courage to do it!

“Come on!” I shouted at myself, my weak self! PULL THE TRIGGER! DO IT!

“Alice, the police are here. Your family is safe” I heard as he tried to walk closer.

“NO! Stay back! She’s dangerous!” I told him off! If he came closer… Aera will kill him! She’s a killer! She killed my uncle… my uncle…

She killed him… so why can’t I kill her!?

“Why can’t I do it?” I whimpered, trying to hold back my cries. I saw as Aera smirked. And as I felt Jimin’s warm hands on my arms, softly trailing down them to my hands.

“Because you’re not a killer, Alice. You can never take a life because you’re too kind” his sweet voice was breathing in my ear, calming me as he gently took the gun from my hands. I fell into his arms. My legs giving way.

“COME IN! I HAVE HER!” Jimin yelled up to the police who came rushing in. They surrounded Aera who was now suddenly screaming and trying to fight the police to get to me. She was literally snarling. Snapping her teeth at me… she looked like a wild animal.

“My Alice” Jimin breathed into my hair as he held me in his arms. “Let’s get you out of here” he said softly as he picked me up, princess style. He walked past the snarling Aera, up the stairs, which was full of police arresting the behemoth men. And outside. The sun was painful! And the noises of the now crowded street hurt my ears… even though I was in pain from head to toe.

“I HAVE HER! AMBULANCE! SHE’S BLEEDING! HELP!” Jimin desperately called for help and I was then laid on the bed… the sun hurting too much for me to open my eyes!

But… after a few familiar voices talked around me, Jimin got in the ambulance with me and we drove off… as I got checked over… Jimin watched… his pained eyes seeing every injury I was given…

I was free…

Finally…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

THAT'S THE LAST OF THE DOUBLE UPLOAD! HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR THE TARDINESS x3 

ANYWAY! AERA IS IN CUSTODY! ALICE IS FREE! BUT... THERE'S STILL 4 MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS SEASON... I WONDER WHAT COULD HAPPEN *0*

NEXT TIME: ALICE IS CHECKED OVER AT THE HOSPITAL! HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS VISIT HER! AND SOMETHING HAPPENS WITH AERA... THAT WILL TURN THE TIDES IN THE OTHER DIRECTION... THIS ISN'T OVER YET!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COUNTDOWN TO SEASON 1 FINALE: 4 CHAPTERS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m EstelleKpop! I hope you like Sasaeng so far! I’m sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes, I’m not a professional writer hehe XD

I will hopefully be uploading every Tuesday and Saturday. Please look forward to more chapters soon!

Thank you for reading!

Laters!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopEstelle

xxx