The Savior

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I decided not to renew the contract. I'm thinking to take a break for a while." Sooyoung determined. "Maybe you can come back after 3 months? Or a year?". That day she had to make an important decision for her career. She did 3 movies, 4 K-Dramas, and released a digital album this past a year. Also, she won several awards, that's why her popularity is on top of the top currently. She was craving to have a little break, to go on vacation, or just disappear from everything. She felt exhausted, especially after a rumor that stated her dating an actor, Jung Kyung-Ho which making her being chased by some paparazzi.
"If you say so... Then there's nothing we can do about it, Ms. Choi. But please, anytime you change your mind..."
"I will." Sooyoung cut the conversation then walked out. She was thinking about which country to visit on vacation as she received a short message.

 

'Hey Soo! It's Tiffany Hwang.
Would you mind to meet me tonight at my apartment?
I feel like cooking tonight and since you're a Shikshin (I read an article about you), I think I have to invite you as I haven't thank you a lot for your help.
Please let me know if you're willing to come.'


Whoa. It's quite a long one for a short message. Sooyoung smiled. Her phone beeped again.
 

It's Tiffany Young. I mean, Hwang is a family name.
Tiffany, the SM girl :D


Sooyoung typed a reply and walked home after that. She felt so amused as she would meet Tiffany again, the girl who currently attracted her, the girl who stole her daydream time so that she only thinks of Tiffany's smile since that.
 

Even if there are 1 million Tiffany in this city, I'd know it's you, fallen girl. Make sure you cook some.

- Le Shikshin

 

 

 

 

 

"It's a cozy apartment, Tiff." Sooyoung said once entered the apartment. "Thanks for inviting me. Hope I won't eat all of your food and leave you starving." They both laughed. Later they enjoyed the dinner prepared by Tiffany for both of them. Tiffany is a good cook that Sooyoung finished 3 portions for each menu served on the table, leaving Tiffany in a cute shock. She couldn't help but laugh so hard at this shikshin. Sooyoung drown in the moment when she watched Tiffany's laughing happily. 'Oh dear... You're so gorgeous. You like a fresh air I need to breathe.' Sooyoung murmured.


Later, they both spent time on the living room, talking about life.

"Tiffany, who is that on the picture?" Sooyoung pointed her finger to a frame near the desk. It's a picture of Taeyeon and Tiffany. They took it last year, on Tiffany's birthday. The looked so happy back then.
"Oh, that's Taeyeon. She used to live with me here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter