Us. The A and the Z.

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Let me introduce you, our new joint, miss Stephanie Hwang. She'll be a new project coordinator. Please welcome her, everyone. She's a beautiful fresh-graduate." The manager introduced Tiffany to everyone at the division. Tiffany finally decided to join SM Entertainment, the company who's leading in talent search in South Korea. She really excited to learn a lot about how to master the music industry in terms of business strategy. She was feeling so confident that day.


"Hi everyone... Please welcome me. You can just call me Tiffany or simply Fany. I'll try my best not to disappoint you all."
"Whoa! You sure you're not applying for girl bands trainee?" Somebody shouted clearly. Everyone stared at her. Who knows that a simple little black dress can create such a magnetic feel when Tiffany is the one who wears it? Tiffany only threw her smiling smile. Everyone's impressed. She really wants people to judge her based on what she could contribute, not her pretty face, not her super-rich father.

"Do you have a boyfriend already?" Somebody asked another question. Duh! Tiffany was thinking and talking to herself. She had to be smart. She didn't feel like it's good for her to say if she's single cause the guys would start to flirt on her, the way happened back then at college. Tiffany gained a lot of popularity as she grew up being a beautiful woman, both physically and personally. Open up about her ual identity was never cross her mind at all, especially to the people who aren't close to her at all. Plus it was wise to keep it as secret to protect both Taeyeon and her. With such a long line of the guys chasing her, it caused them a bad situation as Taeyeon is easily jealous. Suddenly Tiffany woke up from her thought.

"I do have it." She smiled warmly. She decided to.
"Too bad. Who's the lucky guy?" Now everyone's throwing a small laugh.
"Ahhh... I'm so secretive about that. Don't dare to try hiring a detective to follow me ya." She made a joke and everyone's laughed even more. It was a nice choice. Actually, she felt like it was enough. She could feel the disappointment from some fainted voices around but she didn't budge it. She said what she said. Her relationship with Taeyeon is important, the way she always keeps it protected.
 


 

 

 

"Hi baby. Wanna grab some lunch together?"
"Ah mianhae Tae... I will need to lunch with my new workmates. I have to."
"Ah arasseo."
"Is it OK?" Tiffany worried a bit.
"Haha sure I am. Why you asking me like that?"
"I'm afraid you'll get sad that I can't accompany you."
"Don't think like that. I don't want to disturb my girlfriend too."
"You don't disturb me, Tae..." I convinced her. I really wanted to kiss her right away. "How is the job? Did you get it?"
"I don't know. I don't feel like taking it..."
"Why?"

 

Taeyeon sighed. She has her own perception of a perfect job. Unlike her girlfriend, she doesn't want to sit at the office, in front of the computer, from 9 to 6. She doesn't want that life. Her father offered her several jobs, both to work at her family's company and also that she could try applying for the jobs at other companies, which most likely already recommended by her father, using his own strong connection in business.
 

"Baby... Are you still there?"
"I'm okay, love. I'm not in the mood to talk about that. I'm sorry..."
"It must be hard for you." Tiffany could sense a sadness in Taeyeon's voice. "Let's not talk about it th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter