The Victim

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I'm here, oppa. Where's Tiffany? You have to let her go." Taeyeon stared at him coldly.
"Ah. Where's your manner, sister? I'm your older brother."
"You don't deserve it."
"Whoa... Whoa... Look at this little girl."


Jiwoong ordered her to sit.
"She's fine. I locked her there." He pointed at his working space. "When will you sign it and let me have what's mine -that you took it away from me?"
"I didn't take it from you. I don't want it. I never wanted it." She looked at him with full of anger. "Let her go, oppa!"

He stood up and went to open the door, where he locked Tiffany since the time he kidnaped her. He looked at Tiffany, ordered her to come out.

"Fany-ah... Taeyeon is waiting for you." Later, he grabbed Tiffany's hand tightly and faced his angry sister in front of her.
"Now you have to make a statement, Taeng." He smirked. "Sign those papers and everything will be fine for both of you."
"Jung Company is fully managed on their own. I made several agreements so that you couldn't touch them at all."
"Did you do this to protect your... Hmmm, what should I say? Another girlfriend? Let's ask Tiffany about it." Jiwoong smirked as he pointed to Tiffany, enjoying how it breaks Taeyeon's heart to see. Taeyeon, on the other side, was surprised by what Jiwoong just said. She felt so angry that she tried to throw away the papers in front of her.


"Why should you do this, oppa?" She looked frustrated and exhausted.
"Make it quick, little sister!"
"What if I don't want to sign it?"
"I wouldn't do it if I were you, little sister..." Surprisingly, he put a gun to Tiffany's head. It was a deadlock for Taeyeon as she stoned to watch what just happened. It confused her a lot to see how calm Tiffany to receive that threat. Tiffany looked at her straight with an empty gaze. "Sign those papers, now! I won't ask you again."


Her body was shaking by anger while signing those papers, but she had no choice. Never in her mind, she would think to put Tiffany in such a dangerous situation like that.  She started to shed tears, realizing things might go wrong but she didn't care anymore. She couldn't risk Tiffany at all. In the middle of her cluttered mind, suddenly they heard a loud voice in front of the door. It was some policeman with Jessica behind. It all went to fast as both Tiffany and Taeyeon couldn't realize what was happening.
 

"Mr. Kim. Gun down and put your hands on your head, now!" The lead instructed Jiwoong. He followed all the instruction while smirking at Jessica. "You're being arrested for your attempt to kill your own sister in Paris. We collected all the proof and interviewed several witnesses. Also now, for another attempt to kill another person in front of the policeman. You'd better be a nice kid and follow the instruction!" Jiwoong looked extremely angry at Taeyeon and Jessica. It looked like his pride was trampled on just like that. He didn't understand how that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter