The Shadow of You

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

"Baby... I tried to phone Sooyoung for like hundred times but it's always mailbox answering me." Jessica sound frustrated. It was a nice morning in Versailles. Jessica, Taeyeon, and Krystal arrived last night. Taeyeon knows that nothing would stop Tiffany from leaving for London that day so she tried to reach Sooyoung to tell her everything. "Are you sure this is the right thing to do?"
"Tiffany loves her, Sica. It hurts to see somebody I know since forever, getting hurt like that." Taeyeon replied. "Sooyoung must know about this." Jessica scratched her non-itchy head. Actually, she's really confused about how to deal with this situation, with Krystal involved in it.
"What if Sooyoung really wants to move on with Krystal?"
"They love each other. Tiffany and Sooyoung. I knew it."
"Should I tell Krystal?" Jessica felt so confused about it.
"Tell me what?" Suddenly, Krystal entered the room and looked at Jessica and Taeyeon, who were in surprise to see her showing up just like that. Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other, really didn't know how to say.
"Nothing," Taeyeon replied shortly. "It's just about business stuff. Let's talk later."
"You both acting weird." Krystal passed them as she tried to call a number but the person didn't pick up. Later she tried to call another number.

 

'Mathieu... This is Krystal. Do you have an idea why Sooyoung in kinda unreachable?'
'What? She left earlier this morning and you don't know where is she?'
'That's weird...'
'Yeah... I know she'll fly back to Seoul.'
'Nothing... Just tell her I tried to call her. Merci, Mathieu.'

 

Taeyeon couldn't resist to ask Krystal about Sooyoung.

"Where's Sooyoung?"
"She's leaving for Seoul today. But it's weird. I couldn't contact her. Nobody knows where she is. Also, she turned off her phone."


Taeyeon looked at Jessica, frowning. At this point, she really wants to help her very best friend, Tiffany. But, where should she find Sooyoung, that's the thing she don't know for now. At the same time, she tried to contact Tiffany, but no response. It seems that Tiffany really needs to be alone for now. As for now, there's nothing they could do and telling Krystal is not her job, she realized that. She can not involve in it, instead, she chose to wait until she has another chance to reach Sooyoung.

 

 

 

 

'Taeyeon always accompany my unnie after the incident.'
'I see. She must feel so guilty.'
'Maybe... I don't know what happened but I think my unnie fell in love with Taeyeon. But Taeyeon is Tiffany's right, Soo?'

Sooyoung nodded slowly.
'They're here by the way...'
'Who?'
'Taeyeon and Tiffany. They're here.'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter