Love is Always Bitter

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Tiffany arrived at Hôtel Ritz Paris earlier as instructed by Sooyoung. It was 10 in the morning at Paris time. Of course they couldn't go anywhere together at the airport. Sooyoung is a famous person. Before and after landed, there are so many photographers and fans waited for her. Sooyoung didn't want to cause her trouble as she had so many things on the plat already. Tiffany put her luggage and was looking around to enjoy the deluxe room for a while. Later, she lied down in the bed as it was tiring flight she had to be there. She decided to take a nap while waiting for Sooyoung to come.

It was almost a couple of hours when Sooyoung finally entered the room. Tiffany woke up and looked at her who came with a big mark question all over her face.

"You're finally here... What makes you so long?"
"Yeah. I'm sorry it's a bit late." She frowned a little. "These paparazzi didn't let me breathe."
"Oops... I'm sorry. I forget how famous you are." She chuckled softly.
"Yahhh!"
"Gwenchana..."
"This is weird. I tried to contact this Eric Jung, but failed." Sooyoung looked at a sluggish girl in front of her. "I sent him an email, it kept coming back, telling me the address is invalid. I tried to phone, the number is out of reach as well." Sooyoung sighed deeply, so did Tiffany. Guess it was a bad start.
"You sent him an email already?"
"Yeah. Didn't you?"
"I... I didn't." Tiffany felt so clueless with herself. "Should we just come to his address?"
"That's the only option we have, Tiff." Sooyoung replied. "Wait. Lemme call my friend. I'm sure she can help to locate the place."
"You don't want to take a rest first?"
"It's okay. I slept a lot during the flight." She glanced at Tiffany with such a stunning move to cause a little smile on Tiffany's lips. "How about you? Are you okay? No jetlag?"
"A little. But I feel better after sleeping."
"Okay..." She turned her face to her phone, but Tiffany's eyes were still looking at her.

 

Sooyoung opened the phonebook and called "Kim Hyoyeon" right away.
"Hyoooo! Comment ça va?" She greeted happily. "You know what? Je suis à Paris right now!" It was mixed French-English but she didn't care. She laughed on the phone, leaving tiffany who's still laying on the comfy bed.
"Yeah I'm helping a friend here to find this contemporary museum..."
"It's a friend from Seoul."
"Okay I will come after le petit déjeuner! Thanks for your help, Hyo."
"I'll see you soon. À bientôt!"

 

Sooyoung went to Tiffany, who was still, lying in the bed. Tiffany looked so y, making Sooyoung turned her sight to a window, avoiding that beautiful scenery. She confessed a little thing in her busy mind, that she may be really falling for Tiffany. 'It's a total bad luck how I'm here with her to find her girlfriend.' She murmured.


"Let's go after having a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter