It Wasn't Me

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It was 9 in the night when Jessica walked around the Seine river alone. The place, somehow brought her a lot of memories, upside down. She tightened her coat as the weather was getting cold and colder. She smiled and was feeling blessed that despite she didn't get all the things she wishes in life, she passed through them, all the bad parts. She walked through, didn't know where to go, or to stop, but just enjoyed the view.

Suddenly she felt like there was a figure stood right behind her so she turned her back. It was her, Kim Taeyeon. She looked deeply into Jessica's eyes, tilting her head, and smiled. Jessica found it cute, and couldn't resist to laugh a bit. "I must experience a one in a million years moment to happen right now. What are you doing here?" She smiled while ruffling Taeyeon's hair. "Ah I got this. You're so in love with her. You're too happy that she's back. Do you both here for a vacation or what?"

"I do... I'm so in love with her." Taeyeon smiled widely. Jessica felt it clumsy while feeling a great pain inside her heart. She was not ready yet to see the lovey-dovey Taeyeon in front of her eyes, talking about another girl, but she had no choice as she clearly remembered that night when Taeyeon said it was nothing but a mistake, or that she could never be able to replace Tiffany in her heart. 'Nevermind' she murmured.
"I'm so happy for you, Tae..." She confessed. Jessica found it funny when she remembered it that she's 5 years older than Taeyeon herself, so that's why she pushed herself to get stronger and wiser to handle all the pain. She realized, love can fade away. Of course, she referred to her ex-husband, Lee Dong Wook, while she was quite unsure of how to move on from Taeyeon. This time felt different to her. She had to admit it.
"Do you?"
"Of course I do. I'm trying to be a good unnie for you." She teased Taeyeon and they ended up laughing at it.
"I'm so in love with her..."
"I know, Tae..." She tightened her coat again, making a sign that she really wanted to leave the place as it was freezing already. She didn't even know why it felt like it.


Taeyeon moved closer, removing the gap between them.
"I'm so in love with her, but she thought I'm in love with somebody else."
"Did you tell Tiffany that there's nothing happened between us?" She sighed, really wanted to leave the place. Taeyeon held her hands as her eyes stared at hers so deeply. Jessica really wanted to let her hands out of Taeyeon's, but the act kinda gave her a strength: warmth and comfort. She just couldn't let it go.
"She was a stranger I met at the museum. From Seoul to Paris, I always knew, she's the one I've been looking for in my life." Taeyeon continued. "As my best friend said to me: She's the one who made me move. Nobody would've guessed it but I'm so in love with her that I wouldn't want to spend my life without her because I want her, I need her to be with me."


It felt like time stopped for both of them. Jessica couldn't believe what she just heard from Taeyeon. They faced each other, lonesome together in their own thoughts, in the middle of people who were crossing them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter