Truth Hurts

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



 

A week passed since the last incident that nearly killed her. After getting back to Korea, Taeyeon was so busy managing the company while her father was sick and they haven't heard of Jiwoong at all after that. Taeyeon told Tiffany that it's impossible for him just to give up like that, so she had to keep both her eyes on him as he just could come from anywhere, anytime.

 

"Why didn't you just give the case to the police and let them handle it? However, he nearly killed all of us."
"It's not as simple as that, my love..." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand while the other hand was putting some food to . They both enjoyed lunch together today at the cafe near to Tiffany's office. Also, as per today, she started to work again as she felt that she had to have her own activities while Taeyeon was just too busy to be with her. "We don't have enough proof that he's the one who sent those bad people. Besides, he is my brother... Appa ensures me to bring him back. It's more like a family issue."
"I know he's your brother. I mean, I know oppa since we're young. But it feels like I don't know him anymore right now."


Suddenly, Taeyeon was phone ringing. It was from her assistant.
 

'Yes. Please prepare 1 room for her. She'll come soon.'
'No. No need to do that. I will pick her up at the airport after lunch.'
'Sure. Thank you, uncle'



"Who's coming, eh?" Tiffany questioned her right after she ended up the call.
"Haven't I told you?" Taeyeon looked at her while she shook her head.
"Sica is coming here. We have to manage some stuffs here. Those who have been ruined by my brother." Taeyeon explained. "Although she had to come with us that night, but she had to send her cousin back to her father. Yoona is a nice girl. She can't be allowed to involve in this."
"Cousin? Yoona? Isn't she Sica's girlfriend???"
"Yah? Are you mad?" Taeyeon laughed. "They're cousins. Beside, Yoona has a boyfriend."


Taeyeon continued to eat her lunch while Tiffany stunned in front of her. It was unfair that nobody told her about what happened. She was there, always there, without knowing anything. She couldn't bear all the secrets, all the lies anymore. She looked at Taeyeon sharply that Taeyeon felt so awkward about it. It felt like she's being suspected of doing a crime.

"On the day when I looked out for you. I met Jessica and she told me Yoona was her girlfriend or that you and her dated each other in the past. They told me you ran away nowhere after some disagreements happened." Taeyeon was in shock to hear that, but she realized something. Jessica did that to protect her, because she knew. She always knew it. "Baby... If you really love me, you have to tell me what's going on here... You have to tell me everything. I've been dying to find you. You can't do this to me, Tae..."
"Miyoungie... Of course I love you."
"Please, Tae... No more secret... No more run away."
"Okay. I will tell you everything. But please, clear out your mind and just listen. Will you?"


Tiffany nodded slowly. Taeyeon started to explain.
"On the first day I arrived in Paris. I went directly to find Eric Jung. I was in shock to see that this man, who later I know was Eric, was in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter