À la fin!

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Three years passed since everything that happened on that night, a warm night inside the gallery. Taeyeon stood up in front of the mirror, looking at herself, nervous. She spins and looked at the mirror again. She looked so beautiful wearing the white wedding dress, but in her eyes, it was so thrilling. Suddenly, Tiffany entered the room and laughed a bit to see her best friend who looked so tense.

"All good, Ms. Kim?" She joked.
"Yah. Am I look good? How is she?"
"Jessica looks so beautiful, Tae." She winked. "You're a lucky girlfriend."
"Fiancée!"
"Future wife." They laughed together. "I'm so happy for you, Tae... You have no idea." They hugged each other to share the happiness they feel. They grew up and matured as now and nothing could make Tiffany be happier than to see Taeyeon found somebody who she really loves, and love her too.


Today would be one of the happiest days for Taeyeon, Jessica, and all the people who love them. A month before, Taeyeon finally proposed Jessica to marry her as the love grew more and more for both of them. The business between Kim and Jung is successfully be fixed and all good as planned. In a small garden with a few important people who love them sincerely, the wedding ceremony began.

"Jessica Jung..." Taeyeon looked at her wife, she's fully in love and that's all over her face. "You sacrificed everything so that we should be here today. It means the world to me. I promise to walk by your side forever. I love you, my wife."
"It was a magical moment to meet you in my life. I love you too, Kim Taeyeon. I can't help it."
"Now you shall repeat after me. You first, Ms. Kim." The priest said with a wide smile. "I... Kim Taeyeon, take you, Jessica Jung to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward until the death do us apart."
"I, Kim Taeyeon, take you, Jessica Jung to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward until the death do us apart." Taeyeon let her tears fall down as she looked as she held her Jessica's hands tightly.
"Ms. Jung?" The priest looked at Jessica. "Please repeat after me. I, Jessica Jung, take you, Kim Taeyeon to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward until the death do us apart."
"I, Jessica Jung, take you, Kim Taeyeon to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward until the death do us apart," Jessica repeated after him.
"Now you may swap the rings and kiss your partner."


Taeyeon and Jessica moved forw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter