Invisible

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung was driving the car to bring Tiffany to Taeyeon in Versailles. She still couldn't believe it how fate put them all together. It was a mixed-up feeling in her heart that she felt. That night was one of the best nights she ever experienced in her life, but just suddenly in the morning, it all went upside down. On the seat next to her, Tiffany seemed so nervous. She couldn't even take a look at Sooyoung at all. Sooyoung offered her a bottle of water, she took it then looking straight after that.

"Tiffany..." Sooyoung tried to open the conversation, even though it's hard and killing her inside. "All is good. You'll meet her soon. No need to worry about it. You heard that, I asked Krystal to meet her, said that I'm interested in her artworks and she's willing to meet me. She won't go anywhere else. Okay?"
"I just really don't know what to question..."
"What would it be, the question?"
"I'm in the middle."
"Of what?"


Tiffany sighed. "I'm in the middle of these questions... Why should I meet you from the beginning? Or... Why did I find her just now?" Tiffany looked down. "I almost gave up on her."
"You don't give up on somebody that you love, Tiff." Sooyoung smiled and caressed her cheeks. "Never.” She looked straight and whispered. "You could stop for a while, but you never really give up."

 

 

 



They arrived at the Jung's gallery after driving for more than an hour from Paris. Krystal welcomed both of them warmly while Tiffany starred at her without even able to blink. Krystal looked so close with Sooyoung. She even gave Sooyoung a thing that she called by friendly hug. 'So this is Krystal Jung... Sooyoung spent a week with her? What could possibly they did, just the two of them, together in this beautiful city?' Tiffany, who was busy with her thoughts, suddenly woke herself up as Krystal invited them to enter the gallery.


"Taeyeon doesn't really like to talk to others." Krystal said while they entered the corridor. "But she was surprised that you love that painting, Soo. She said she wants to meet you as she feels so happy."
"Where is she now?" Sooyoung replied.
"On the backyard. Waiting for you."
"Krystal..." Sooyoung looked at her seriously. "Actually, we were trying to find for Taeyeon for long. And here, Tiffany is her girlfriend. So, can we give them space to meet alone? How about you and I go out to grab lunch?" She smiled to Krystal who was surprised but fully understood about the request.
"What? So you knew her already?"
"I don't, actually, but Tiffany..." She explained. "Shall we leave them both here and grab lunch together?"
"Of course. Don't worry, Tiffany. Take your time. I don't mind to grab a lunch with this beautiful woman." Krystal chuckled while Tiffany was awkwardly responding as she felt so jealous over it. Krystal likes Sooyoung, that's a fact. She could see it all over her face. Tiffany felt so uncomfortable.
"Why don't you come with me and meet her, Soo?" Tiffany looked at Sooyoung who was in a weird confusion. She realized it sounds stupid that she regrets it so much. It's more like showing a gun before shooting Sooyoung right on the head. Sooyoung turned around to her, tapping on her shoulders softly while bow down a little. 
"This is the day that you've been always waiting for." Tiffany gazed at her. "I promised you that you'll find her and we did it. Don't let her wait, Tiff. Nothing's more important than her to you, right?" Sooyoung could hear her heartbreaking, all over again. She realized she might just a temporary stopover for Tiffany. Besides, it might be a karma she got to hurt Irene.


"Let's go, Krystal."
Both were leaving Tiffany alone, who stared at Sooyoung's traces until she could see her nothing more.

 

 

 

 

It was a small beautiful backyard at the gallery. The woman sat on the chair, closed her eyes, and was smiling to enjoy the tranquility. How she really enjoyed to be there and be peace with herself. Tiffany moved closer to approach her. With a silent deep sight, then she tapped her shoulder softly.
 

"Taeyeon-ah..."
 

Taeyeon opened her eyes instantly and stood up in a flash. She turned around and found Tiffany in front of her. She was stun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter