Find You

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 




"Fany-ah... How are you there in Paris? You left so suddenly, everyone is questioning." Tiffany was on a video call with her closest workmate, Yuri that afternoon. It's been a week after the accident. Tiffany felt like she needed to talk to someone else as everyone's busy with their own, including Sooyoung who was still focusing on the therapy to smoothen her walk again. "It's a very strange coincidence that our number 1 target, Choi Sooyoung, is in Paris too. I heard she had a terrible accident there. Did you notice?"
"She's fine, Yul." Tiffany took a deep breath. "It wasn't a coincidence. I'm here with her. She's with me."
"YOU WHAT???" It felt like Yuri screaming out there as Tiffany felt that she need to move away from her phone. "YAHHH! Why didn't you tell me about it? What are you guys doing there? Is the rumor right that she likes girl? Does she like you?" Yuri just couldn't stop to interrogate her. 
"Kwon Yuri. For God sake, can you please stop talking? Also, please make it a secret, and don't you dare to tell anyone." Tiffany was almost ready to go back to the hospital again after preparing some avocado toast for Sooyoung. "She's helping me to find Taeyeon."
"Did you find her already?"
"Nope. Instead, everything felt so wrong here." Tiffany pointed her chest, to her heart. "I feel like Taeyeon and all the memories just slowly getting disappeared like that. But it doesn't mean I have to give up on her, right?"
"Maybe. I just wonder why didn't she try to contact you after all?"
"She must be so angry. Disappointed. I got it. I hurt her."
"And you don't?"

 

Tiffany couldn't reply to the question but sent her smile. Yuri looked at her bitter face.

"Tiff, listen..." This time, Yuri looked so serious. "Your hurt her, but she hurt you too. I know you love her, but that's not the only point. Your relationship is not only about how to keep Taeyeon feel comfortable with her own world. It has to be about you too. I thought she decided to be in hers and excluded you, that's why she never call. Also you mentioned that she must be angry with you. Why do you think you're the only one to be blamed here? You both love each other, then argue, but she just ran away like that. Whatever she chose after that night, afterall, love is a decision to make."

 

Those words left Tiffany in silence. That's probably the best thing Yuri ever said to her as she was there when Tiffany struggled her life to forget Taeyeon, back when they were in Seoul. Again, Tiffany took a deep deep breath to let her body relax. She wrapped up the things she's doing and be ready to go to the hospital.

"Fany-ah, don't be so hard on yourself like this. You've been through a lot too."
"Thanks, Yul. It's really nice to have you on call." Tiffany winked. Yuri looked at her with a warm smile.
"Take care of yourself. Also, you haven't told me a thing about Choi Sooyoung." She complained. "How on earth could you be so lucky like that? I mean, it's Choi Sooyoung. She made all the girls question their ual orientation." She teased, making Tiffany laughed quite hard. She couldn't agree more to that statement.
"Fany-ah, but I see you somehow happier when we talk about Sooyoung."
"Eh? I think that's j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter