The Locksmith

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Tiffany woke up and realized she couldn't find Sooyoung anywhere. She massaged her dizzy head and trying to remember what happened last night, that emotional night. She barely even remembered and think to go back sleep but five minutes later, she woke up in big shock, started to remember something that happened last night.

 

Sooyoung opened the door and carried Tiffany on her right arms. Both are drunk but Tiffany was a little too exaggerated. Sooyoung lied her down on the bed and cleaned up Tiffany's clothes were spilled with wine. She ped Tiffany with patient and changed it with her pajamas. Suddenly, Tiffany pulled her closer and tried to kiss Sooyoung again. Sooyoung still remembered that they kissed earlier, but that one was more intense than the previous one.

"You have to sleep, drunk little girl." Sooyoung avoided the kiss and her hair softly. She looked down to Tiffany and smiled wholeheartedly. Later, she felt like Tiffany pulled her closer strongly as she was surprised with that act.
"Don't you want to fill me in, Soo?" Sooyoung felt her heartbeat stopped. Tiffany grasped her waist as Sooyoung's currently on her top. The drunk Sooyoung did nothing but freeze as Tiffany bit her lips sensually. It has been a while since the last time she had with somebody.
"I want it, Tiff..."
"Then let's do it." Tiffany whispered sensually.
"I want more than with you." Sooyoung replied, leaving a silent space between them. "I want to make love to you. You deserve better than this." She kissed Tiffany in the forehead then back caressed the right cheek. "Have a nice sleep, SM girl." She winked. Tiffany felt that mixed feeling but couldn't help it. Instead, she let herself fell asleep as she's too drunk to open her eyes.

 

"Oh my God... What did I do?"

She jumped out of the bed and found herself wearing Sooyoung's pajamas. She walked to the pantry, drink a glass of water. She sat on the couch, looking out of the window. A pink note on top of the table turned her sight to it. She took it, and read it.

 

'Bonjour.
I'm sorry I have to leave for a while. I have some things to do.
I'll be back before dinner. Go eat something soupy to cure your hangover.
Hope you notice this note. Well, it's pink.'
- SY

 

Tiffany laughed a little, showing her smiling eyes. She looked out again, remembering what happened last night and how gentle Sooyoung was. She felt a little comfort to think that the chemistry between them was getting stronger. Also, that was the first time Sooyoung told about her private life, her poor ex-girlfriend, and that passionate kiss they shared. She blushed. But then, at the same time, she felt that she was cheated on Taeyeon. However, she's the reason why she's here, in Paris. She closed her eyes while leaning on the back. She tried to let herself agree that what happened last night was pure because they got drunk too much. Nothing more, nothing less. She woke up from the daydream as she received a phone call from the unknown number.

 

"Hello. Good morning, who's this?"
"Good morning, Ms. Hwang. This is Carla Kang. I'm the one who worked for Ms. Jung."
"Oh yes. I remember you, Mrs. Kang. Do you have something for me?"
"Ms. Jung just arrived last night. Maybe you want to check on it?" She felt her adrenaline went rushed. "Miss? Do you listen?" Continued the old woman on the line.
"Yes sure. I'll be there soon. Thanks for this, Mrs. Kang. I owe you a lot."
 

The call has ended and Tiffany went to prepare herself as fast as she could. Jessica might be there with Taeyeon, her Taeyeon. She was about to call Sooyoung to accompany but she felt like she didn't want to disturb her. Sooyoung has been taking care of her at her worst, maybe she went off to refresh a little bit after what happened last night. With this mixed feeling, Tiffany decided to go alone this time.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany arrived at Jessica's house after 30 minutes trip using a taxi. Mathieu, the assistant, must be accompanying Sooyoung. She was so nervous, but determined. At the first step, Sooyoung's voice echoing. 'I promised you already. You will find her.'. Somehow, it strengthens her to keep going and meet Jessica. The old woman instructed her to sit on the sofa to make her relax. Not long after that, a beautiful woman with shiny long brown hair showed up from the left side of the house. Jessica sat in front of her, smiled at her warmly.

 

"So... Hi. I'm Jessica Jung. You're Choi Sooyoung?" Jessica breaking the ice.
"Oh. No. I'm Tiffany." It seemed that the servant gave Jessica a wrong information. She mistakenly said it was Sooyoung coming to the house. "I'm actually looking for Taeyeon. I believe she decided to move to Paris right after she met you. I also came to find your brother, Eric Jung as I found his name card in my apartment in Seoul." Tiffany continued, while Jessica still starred at her. "Also, I feel sorry for your loss." Tiffany again, referring to Eric Jung.
"So you're that girl. Mushroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter