Versailles

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung just woke up in the morning when she realized she was in Versailles, not Paris anymore. She felt so tired after driving alone for an hour from Paris. She opened the windows, enjoying the fresh air she got from this suburban city. Suddenly, she remembered what happened last night between Tiffany and her. Once again, she just ran away like that. It was so painful to remember, actually. Later, she just realized there was this one envelope addressed to her that she hasn't opened yet.

 

'To Ms. Choi Sooyoung

First of all, I really hope you well just now after the accident. I won't feel more thankful than to know that you're safe after the accident. I'm just a person who passed by in time since I don't live in Paris and I thank God to put me there right at the moment to give a little help to you. I have received a gift from Mr. Choi Minho and please send him my greeting and I thank you for giving me all of this.

Please let me know whenever you're in Versailles! I'd be so happy to show you around.
I hope you stay safe wherever you are.


With love, Krystal Jung'

 

'Versailles? What a coincidence!' Sooyoung smiled. Even though she felt terribly sad at that time, she remembered what brought her to France: she needed to take a break from everything. She grabbed her phone and try to call the number. Having a company is actually a good idea as it was her first time to be in that city. She's always want to visit Versailles. At the right time, she would be back to Paris or Seoul to meet Tiffany and just end everything. But until then, she just din't want to think about it.

 

 

 

 

It has been a week passed since the last time she met Sooyoung on that night. She didn't try to call Sooyoung. She clearly was not ready for it. She realized that she started to feel exhausted that she had zero support, but she kept on making herself busy by looking for Taeyeon anywhere. Even 3 days ago, she called Jessica and pushed her to let her know all the place Taeyeon ever went to. Once, she visited a park where she met an ice cream guy who inadvertently happened to meet Taeyeon 1-2 times as he saw her drawing on the bench. It doesn't mean a thing though as that's the only information Tiffany could got from him.

Her phone was ringing and she looked at the caller on the screen.

'Kim Jiwoong'



It's Taeyeon's older brother.

"Yeoboseyo Jiwoong-oppa!"
"Fany-ah... Have you found her?"
"I'm sorry. Not yet, oppa." Tiffany sighed. "I tried my best. I'm still doing it."
"My father is not in good condition right now. Appa suffered this pneumonia and fight it since long and it seems that he couldn't fight for it nothing more." Tiffany really shocked to hear it. "We tried our best to find for her too. We hired some local detective but as she didn't really make friends with people, it's so hard to track her down." Jiwoong continued. "Please let me know if you found her."


Tiffany felt t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter