Against The Rhythm of Common Sense

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

Krystal was standing in the corner, near to the London bridge that evening. She looked stunning as usual. From the distance, she could recognize that figure. It's Sooyoung. She approached Krystal and asked if she wants to move to a cafe or not as the weather is not so friendly at that time. Krystal looked at her, as Sooyoung's bumbling now. They walked slowly, started a small talk. After 10 minutes passed, the situation was suddenly getting colder for both us. Krystal couldn't handle it anymore and straightly told Sooyoung about her feeling, in the middle of the crowd. What she feels right now, is that she gotta do this. She gotta do the right thing.


"I love you, Choi Sooyoung..."

Sooyoung looked at her deeply and stopped to walk. It's actually expected. Sooyoung couldn't remember how many times Krystal sent her a signal, or blindly flirting on her. It started to feel the same way as she felt for Irene, the junior who fell into her on the previous days. Krystal is a good woman and can actually lead her to the exit gate for his long craving of Tiffany's love. At this point, she knew that she'd confess that, but still don't know what to respond.

"I love you since the day we met. You drive me insane. I couldn't just stop thinking about you."

Sooyoung stoned. These past months, she tried so hard to fall in love with Krystal but she failed it. She really didn't know what to say. She has done enough to hurt people who love her, while she got hurt by a person that she loves the most. She took some big projects all at once to make her busy, but not a single time she feel that enough to hide her from her feelings. She's dying for that woman who's always in her mind. No matter how far she runs, or how good she acts like she don't care, the heart wants what it wants.

"I came here to ask you about how you feel about me. I wanted to get the answer." Krystal continued while Sooyoung just had a deep sigh. "I don't want it anymore, Soo... But I can still do something right for you now."
"What do you mean?" Sooyoung looked at her, confused. She was quite surprised that after the confession, Krystal said she didn't want her anymore.
"Before I came here, I phoned my sister and Taeyeon."
"Uh?"
"To clarify the truth... The truth I feel for a long time but I keep on denying."
"What truth?"
"I came here to meet you, wishing that I could make you mine... But I know you don't love me the way I want it." Tears fell down on her face. "Somebody said I should never give up on somebody I love. But I finally learned that it's a big difference between giving up and simply realizing that sometimes we have to accept the reality that some people are not meant to be for us, no matter how hard we try."
"Krystal..."
"I want you to find your happiness, Soo." She grabbed the pink scarf from her bag and hand it over to Sooyoung.
"I don't und..."
"Hey..." Krystal caressed her right cheek. "I was so stupid to realize it so late. Taeyeon and my sister are together right now. Taeyeon realized that she found her true love in a hopeless place, an empty space when Tiffany left her to go to Paris alone. She found Jessica and fell in love with her. Now they both have a happy ending." Sooyoung's eyes are widened now as she was surprised by the fact she just heard.
"The other one... is not so lucky, Soo. She found her true love too, but she's just too hopeless to think she deserves the woman that made her fall in love. That you made her fall in love. She left you, but it was a mistake that she couldn't turn back time.. Later she realized, you filled her heart and that can't be undone." Krystal looked at Sooyoung's face. "She thought it's too late. While it's not, Soo... Is it?"
"I'm not sure of what you're talking about now..."


Krystal walked closer to Sooyoung. She grabbed something inside her bag and handed it to Sooyoung. "I believe this scarf belongs to somebody who loves you the most, Soo." Krystal smiled at her sincerely. "Somebody who you also love."


Sooyoung just couldn't believe what she just heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter