A Lonely Me, A Lonely You

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"This gyutan don can actually send somebody to a heaven." Sooyoung put a spoonful rice into . The girl who was sitting in front of her laughed a little. "It's a good thing you brought it to me. I can't stand the hospital's meal for one more day. As you know, this evening I'll be back to the hotel."
"Some things didn't change, Ms. Choi."

Sooyoung finished her bowl while Tiffany entered the room. She looked so much better than yesterday as she already had proper sleep and less worry about Sooyoung's condition. Tiffany looked at the girl beside Sooyoung. She looks like a goddess, for real. She has the bright shinny skin, long black straight hair, perfectly shaped lips, and her body is totally making her starred at the girl. She must be a model or celebrity like Sooyoung but Tiffany couldn't find on her memory at all.

"You must be Tiffany. It's nice to meet you." She looked at Sooyoung shortly. "I'm Irene." She smiled a little, putting a little warm on her cold sight. "I just arrived this morning from Seoul and looks like somebody's enjoying her favorite food."
"Oh, you had your lunch then." Tiffany jumped her sight to Sooyoung as she couldn't stand to feel the coldness on Irene's eyes. It felt a little uncomfortable for her.
"Eh? You cooked me something? Don't worry I'll eat it." Sooyoung smiled at her. She could right away feel a sharp sight from Irene, making her feel a little more uncomfortable to be there. Not long after that, the doctor came to do a last check-up before sending Sooyoung go back to home. Later on, both Irene and her have to wait outside during the check-up session. 'Thank God! It was uneasy.' She murmured.



 


 

 

Tiffany was sitting near to the park while Irene approached her. She was scrolling to her phone's gallery while she suddenly realized Irene was sitting right beside her. Irene glanced her sight straight without even looking at Tiffany.


"So, are you guys dating?"
"What?" Tiffany was in surprised. This girl is an extremely straightforward person. "I don't know what you're talking about, Irene..." Irene smirked at her answer. Still looking at her straight, her face suddenly turned grim. It seemed like she was on her thought, old memories, remembering what happened in the past and jabbed her heart so suddenly. Next second, she starred at Tiffany who was confused about it all.
"As expected. She's not dating you. Or anyone." She smirked again. "It took me a lot of courage to come here, Tiff. I was scared to hear the news." Just suddenly Tiffany realized, the girl has a particular feeling to Sooyoung. From her eyes, Tiffany could see how much she held the feeling for Sooyoung, that she felt so uncomfortable with Tiffany's existence.
"So tell me. Do you love her?"
"Why are you even asking this?" Tiffany started to feel annoyed. She just met the girl that day but Irene kept on asking private questions to her. It was strange but she really didn't like Irene. Both for the fact she just couldn't stop being rude and... that maybe she had an unfinished business with Sooyoung, or even worse, maybe they dated each other in the past, as Irene brought Sooyoung her favorite food.
"Just answer it."
"I think it'd be great for you to mind your own business."
"She won't be able to love anyone like she loves Sunny." Irene sighed deeply. "I love Sooyoung so much. There was a time that I thought she could be mine after all the things we did, but..." Tiffany could clearly see Irene was holding her tears. She tapped her shoulder and warmly smile to Irene. She didn't understand anything at all, but for sure, this girl had something to tell her. It was so uncomfortable for Tiffany, yet she really wanted to know.
"I was being told that she's with you here in Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter