H.E.R

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


 

After a long clear and loud self-talk, from her Taeyeon to Jessica, Tiffany calmed herself and was pretending as if she did not hear anything. She purposedly acted like she just entered the room and knocked on the door. She put a bright smile on her face.


"Hey, baby... How are you?" She greeted Taeyeon as if nothing happened. As Taeyeon turned back at her, she could clearly see her watery eyes after that long confession towards Jessica, who was sleeping during that. "You must be so sad. Please don't blame yourself for this. She'll be fine." She moved forward as Taeyeon stood up to hug her. They hugged each other and not long after that, Jessica started to wake up from her sleep.
"Ahhh... This happy couple." Jessica smiled at them, still weak.
"You... You awake?"
"Clearly I am?" She smiled. "I'm so hungry." Taeyeon laughed a little and call the nurse to bring some food so she could eat some. "Did I sleep for a long time?"
"Not really. Just a couple hours."
"You... didn't change your clothes." Jessica looked at Taeyeon, then to Tiffany. "Tiffany, you should bring her home. She looked like hell." She laughed. Not long after that, a nurse and Krystal were entering the room.
"Ah! Taeyeon and Tiffany. You both here." Krystal smiled. She looked so pretty today with simple blue dress. "Unnie, I'm sorry that I came late. I needed to do lot of things back in Versailles. Also, I needed to meet someone first." She winked to her sister.
"Your sister is sick and you're talking about dating someone."
"Yah. Why can't you be happy for me? Besides, doctor said that you'll be fine."
"So who did you meet? A guy, or?" Jessica sister. She remembered last time Krystal had a crush with Choi Sooyoung. It was her first-time show an affection for a girl. Before that, she's quite famous as a playgirl. She dated so many guys.
"It's a girl. A woman, to be exact." Krystal smiled widely then looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Unnie, you can go home now. Let me take care of her. I'm in a good mood." Tiffany looked at her and it seemed that she knew who's the person Krystal met back in Paris. That one particular person.


Krystal moved closer to stand beside Jessica and gave her a warm hug.​​​​​​
"Ah... Unnie's so curious about who's that." Jessica teased again, while Krystal just replied it by grinning.
"Tiffany..." Jessica called softly. "Thanks for coming. You look gorgeous today. I love that ribbon." She smiled warmly. Tiffany could feel her charm right away and throwing her smile to Jessica. "Krystal is here and I believe she can take care of me. And you, Taeng. Thanks for being here."
"What are you saying? You're here because of me." Taeyeon looked uneasy.
"Tae... It's okay. Thanks for taking care of me, but you can go home now." Jessica looked at Tiffany and smiled. "Tiff, please bring this stone head home."

Tiffany barely even know how could she stay calm unlike the usual, but she managed to deliver a warm smile through h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter