A Mess

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Fany-ah... You lost on your own world again." Yuri looked at her close friend sadly. "I'm sorry that all of this happened to you, but have to eat something." Tiffany nodded and smiled at her friend who looks so worried about her condition. "How's Jessica's condition? Taeyeon?"
"Jessica's wound was serious, Yul. She was being handled intensively." She replied. "It's been 3 days and Taeyeon was always there at the hospital. She really felt guilty about what happened with Jessica. Of course she did, Jessica was the one saved her."
"So is that true?" Yuri asked carefully. She referred to something that they both knew: Jessica saved Taeyeon from the stabbing incident.
"Yeah... That also proving that she loves my girlfriend. She loves Taeyeon, Yul." Suddenly she remembered what Jiwoong said to her, about a day when he found out Jessica and Taeyeon at Jung's family house. She haven't confirmed it yet to Taeyeon. Of course, she didn't want to make everything even worse for both of them. Her girlfriend looked terribly sad and frustrated to see Jessica's condition. She wouldn't want to hurt Taeyeon even more. "It hurts to know it all... Why am I always be the last one to realize everything? Why, Yul?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"I was so focused on Jessica... I was so afraid that she might in love with my girlfriend. But I didn't realize that actually Taeyeon might feel the same for her." Tiffany was surprised not to feel heavy by saying that. Instead, she relieved. Taeyeon is her girlfriend, but she forgot that she's also a friend to her. She knows Taeyeon more than everyone else in this world, even her parents.
"Maybe they had an affair back then in Paris. But it doesn't mean she stopped loving you."
"I didn't say so, Yul." Tiffany smiled at her.
"You look tough right now." Yuri smiled back. She rubbed Tiffany's back softly. "I thought this Tiffany would cry a lot after knowing all of this, but somehow you could still manage to smile to face it. I wonder one thing..." She looked at Tiffany with full of curiosity. "Does it hurt for you?"
"That one is a very silly question, Yul." They both laughed. "It does. But you know, somebody told me that love is a decision to make." Tiffany smiled at her while Yuri remembered all the things she said to Tiffany that night when a lot of things happened in Paris.


"So you will let her choose... between you and... Jessica?"
"Nope." She looked at her, clapping her hands as she wanted to wake Yuri who was in confusion. "We both will choose and decide. This relationship is not only about her. I've been through a lot. She did too. One thing I know, we both deserve to be happy in the end."
"I think you should start to write a novel or film it." Yuri laughed. Tiffany replied by smiling and shook her head then continued to finish her lunch. Later on, Yuri switched on the TV and they both watched a reality show to break the ice. Yuri was thinking that Tiffany might need something fresh to make her relax and laugh again as it's been a rough a couple of months for her. As a friend, she relieved that Tiffany could survive it all until now. Meanwhile, Tiffany was still focused on her plat and sending chats to Taeyeon, telling her that she would come to visit Jessica.


"Hm?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter