A Broken Brother

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

"All the things should be okay by now, Tae. Thank you so much for all of this." Jessica put a warm smile on her cold face while clearing up the documents, bringing Taeyeon back to where it started. Jessica was still the same stranger who talked to her on that day at the museum. She was also the one who's there for Taeyeon while handling so many misadventures, especially the thing with her brother. "Are you sure you're okay, Tae? You look tired." Jessica her hair while she stared at her, doing nothing. "Even now that you're a leader of Kim Company, you still look like hell, don't you?" They laughed a little.


"Thank you for protecting me, Sica." Taeyeon finally replied.
"You had to go back to Korea. That's the only way. No need to thank me." She winked.
"Not that. Tiffany told me you claimed Yoona as your girlfriend and didn't tell her where did I go." Taeyeon looked straight at her. "I know you did it to protect me. You knew that Jiwoong was eyeing Tiffany, right?"
"Correct." She replied shortly. "The future of Kim leader must be protected at all cost, right?"
"Is that the real reason?" Taeyeon looked at her so sharply, making Jessica to feel a little bumbling.
"I'm happy that you're back with your girlfriend." She replied. "She's your first love, basically you're everything. You told me so. I know you will always want her no matter what and I really happy for you, Tae. Whatever happened between us in Paris, let's just make it stay in Paris. It's good for you."


Taeyeon chose to stay silent.
"Alright Tae... I have to go now. I need to meet my business partner to fix some things." Jessica was about to leave but Taeyeon suddenly hold her hand tightly, without even looking at her. "Tae? Let me go..."
"Do you still in love with him, Sica? Is that the real reason?"
"You're not doing this to me, Kim Taeyeon. Let it go." Sica ordered her aloud, but Taeyeon was still somehow holding it so tightly, until she felt it hurt. After Jessica groaned a little, Taeyeon suddenly awoke and let her hand freely. They both looked at each other, were trying so hard to erase the memories that happened past months. Everything went too fast without they even realized about it. The assistant suddenly knocked on the door and entered the room with such an anxious expression on his face.
"Uncle... What happen?"
"You're brother is taking Ms. Hwang with him. He wants you to come to meet him." He replied. "You know what he wants, Taeyeon."
"For sake how could I be so stupid not guarding her?! Yah!!!!" Taeyeon punched the table so hard that she felt hurt as it might break. "Why do I always put people in danger, Sica? Why always me?" She tried to hold her tears, feeling terribly pissed off of herself. Jessica ordered the assistant to leave and approached Taeyeon afterward, who sat on the chair while looked down and frustrated. "What should I do now?" She murmured.
"You idiot... There's no need to do this." Jessica checked on Taeyeon's wounded hand. She'll be fine, don't worry. Let's go." Jessica tapped Taeyeon's head softly.
"He wants to meet me alone."
"Sure. I'll be right behind you. Always, Tae..." They looked at each other.



"Let's get your Tiffany back."

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter