The Confession

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 


 

It was a cold windy night when Jessica looked outside the window. Krystal entered the room, she was handling a pink blanket with her. Jessica looked at her then smiled as Krystal sat beside and leaned her head to Jessica's shoulder. Jessica tapped her head softly while she grinned at her.


"Unnie... Are you okay? Is it something related to Dong Wook oppa again?"
"What? No. It has nothing to do with him at all." Jessica smiled at her. "I'm okay, little pumpkin. I just feel bored to be in this room for a long time."
"Can I ask you something?" Jessica nodded as Krystal turned her body to face her sister.
"Is there something happen between you and Taeyeon?"
"Why would you think so?" Jessica laughed a little and tapped her forehead a bit hard.
"I'm so happy to see you happy again, unnie..." She looked at Jessica with a serious face. "I kinda see it every time you meet Taeyeon back there in Paris. I feel like, you finally find your happiness again."
"Maybe it's because I could finally do the business while helping her to restore her passion for art. Or... It's been quite a long since I feel so young, making friends with new people..."
"I saw you kissed each other that night." Krystal just couldn't hold it anymore. It turns out she's not that innocent here. "When she left that night, to me it feels like seeing my sister to get hurt once again. It feels even worse cause I don't even know how to say this to you. Why did she leave you that night and you cried all night long? What happened?"



Jessica was surprised by it all. She didn't know that Krystal would ask such questions like that. She really didn't want to remember about that night since all of the things that happened to hurt her so badly. Krystal was right. It feels like she got her happiness again just to lose it again. She stared at her little sister deeply with a little smile on the corner of her lips. She inhaled deeply.
 

"Unnie?"
"Yes. Something happened."


 

 

 

"Jessica... The stranger I met at the museum." Taeyeon started to tell her story. She closed her eyes, tracking down every inch of memories happened between both of them past several months. "We worked a lot together despite we know that my brother was after him at that time. It was too short, but it was great as I reconnected to my passion and having her as a supportive partner. After the divorce occurred around a year before, she shut down her own life, tried to be a good daughter to Jung's family as Eric wanted to do only the thing that he wanted to do, art. Can you imagine? One day you wake up and realized that you have to make people think that you're okay, you do good, and strong while you have zero emotional support at that time?"

Tiffany was stunned, deciding to listen more about the story.
"Her ex-husband, Lee Dong Wook, left her for another woman he met back in LA. Actually, the wedding was prepared by both family, but Jessica was in love with Dong Wook while he didn't do the same way. Dong Wook left her when she was pregnant and that she was so frustrated, she lost the baby too." Taeyeon felt it suffocated suddenly, while Tiffany closed as she was shocked to hear that. "But that's not the main story I should tell you. Jessica and I had a good time back in Paris as we spent time mostly together. I was so happy... To be with her, I found out that I could do things I didn't think I would do. I made a mistake. I let myself fall deeply with her while I should have not... cause I have you. I have a girlfriend."

Tiffany Taeyeon's hair while facing her face and smiled softly.
"That one night, when her husband suddenly came back to that house to get some old files he kept somewhere, I can't clearly remember and saw us kiss each other." Taeyeon sighed deeply. "He laughed at it and scoffed at her, telling her she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter