Something Left

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 


 

"Taeyeon-ah... You're back."
"I miss you too, old man. I'm sorry for everything." She laughed a little then hugged the man, a second father to her.


Kim's family assistant, Mr. Jung-Doo welcomed Taeyeon at the hospital. The old man has been served Kim family since he was young. Her father was hospitalized since last month due to his long suffer disease. It's been a while since the last time she met him, arguing about lots of things. Taeyeon could still remember how sad was her father when she decided to throw away the inheritance letter and decided to run away to Paris, instead.
 

"Appa... Mianhae..." Taeyeon just couldn't hold her tears. "I didn't know that he would do this all. Now he's trying to get Jung's family business going down as well. I happened to be friends with the daughter. She told me everything. I was shocked that it was Jiwoong who caused all of this mess. If only I didn't leave......" She regrets a lot and looked down sadly.
"It's okay, my dear... Hmmm, it's unfortunate that Daniel's son, Eric has passed away so all the things should be handled by Jessica alone. We were best friends since long, your appa and uncle Daniel. But we became distant friends as since his wife died and left him with three kids." Her father replied softly. "But it's a fate that you met Jessica and managed to deal with this all."
"I didn't deal with it, appa. I ran away. She helped me through this." She replied.
"You didn't know how I and Jung helped each other since forever. Maybe it's time to do a favor for Jung?"

 

Taeyeon knew what's the deal. She had to manage the business and make sure all will work as it used to be, right before Jiwoong played dirty cheat to break some agreements with the Jung Brother Company. After Daniel Jung died, also Eric Jung, he started to play even worse but as Taeyeon is the official leader of Kim Group as assigned by her own father, Jiwoong couldn't do a lot of things until he could drag Taeyeon down and give him the crown.
 

"Kim Group is in the palm of your hand, my dear... You have to decide wisely. Maybe it's not the thing that you want the most but as you're a grown-up woman right now... Please see a bigger picture."
"Appa... Mianhae... I love you. I love amma. I love oppa." She started to cry again. "Why would this happen to us?"
"Your brother is distracted and lost. Please bring him home."
"What if I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter