The Desperate Taeyeon

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was looking at Tiffany blankly. It had been 2 weeks since the incident. She stayed at the apartments alone, tried to contact her girlfriend but didn't receive any response, but that night, she finally managed to meet her as uncle Michael was having a business back in the US. On the other side, the soft-hearted Tiffany looked miserable. Taeyeon could the sadness radiating through her eyes. They met at Tiffany's office cafetaria that afternoon, making it impossible to hug each other as they couldn't let themselves attract some attention. They could not go anywhere as Michael Hwang appointed 2 persons to guard Tiffany, including to pick up her after office. That beautiful woman looked like she has been dealing with great pain these past 2 weeks.


"Appa wants me to work with him, handling the company. My brother made some scandals. He needs rehab." Taeyeon broke the silence. Tiffany was in terrible shock to hear that. She really knew, it's never a thing that Taeyeon wants to do in life. "Working with my dad... Not be able to meet you... It drives me insane. But I think I have a choice, Tiff... We have it." Tiffany looks confused.
"What choice do we have? I couldn't go anywhere as well. Appa really mad at me, Tae."
"I think we could go to France. We can start a new life there. Besides, I could start to pursue my dream there."
"France?" Tiffany's eyes got widened instantly.
"Yes. Paris, to be exact." She looked determined. "I have a friend who could help us there."
"A friend? Who? Are you serious about this?"
"I do, and I want you to come with me, Fany-ah." She held Tiffany's hands tightly. "Come with me. We can do this."


Tiffany was surprised by that. Move to France so sudden like that? Taeyeon is clearly the one that she wants, the love of her life, but running away from everything doesn't feel like it makes sense at for Tiffany. In addition, her father would find her anywhere and things would be even worse for everyone. Also, despite it's been a tough week for her, she really likes it to work at her current company. She was pursuing her dreams there, in Seoul.


"But Baby..." She whispered softly while looking around, making sure no one listened. She continued. "I don't think it's as easy as it says. I still have to work here. I still have to take care of my dad too. The point being an adult is to actually handle things maturely. We can't just run away like this, Tae."
"What about me? If we still live here, things are not going to change, Tiff. I won't be able to see you."
"You're the most important person in my life, Tae... You knew it, but let's not be selfish like this."
"Did you just call me selfish?"
"It's not like that, baby..." Tiffany rejected the statement right away, tried to comfort her girlfriend. "Baby, what if you try to work with your father and I'm trying to follow my father for a while? I'm sure we will find a way to communicate. I will hardly try to find a way back at you."
"You ask me to work with my dad? Do you even care about my feeling?"
"Baby... I knew it's not a thing you like. Neither do I. I don't like it that I have to be separated from you, but sometimes we have to sacrifice a bit. I'm sure in time your dad will realize what's best for you. My father too." Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands even tighter now, trying to convice hardly. "I'm sure we can through this. Be patient, will you?"
"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter