It's Not Fine

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was having a daydream when Jonghyun called her name several times. She was still thinking about Taeyeon who haven't give her another call or even text after that night. It has been 2 days since the last time they talked. She felt so upset about that as she couldn't hide it anymore. Slowly, it even disturbed her at work. Jonghyun, who was narrowing is eyebrows looking at Tiffany, came closer and tapped her shoulder softly.


"Fany-ah! Are you insane? I called you for a million times already."
"Jonghyun-ah... I'm sorry. I didn't realize it."
"Is something wrong?"
"No no... All good. I just slept late last night. What's up?"
"Have you finished the report for the previous campaign?"
"Yup. Done it." She gave him a bundle of files she prepared all night long. Jonghyun feel so amazed with the result. He then gave her a small smile and a "thank you" gesture and leave to check another stuff afterward. Right at the time, Tiffany's eyes are fixed on a TV show. She rarely watches TV shows so she didn't know what kind of show it was but she was looking at this beautiful successful woman with the brown long hair and a perfect smile. Later she knew that the woman is a top investigative journalist who currently lived in Paris to pursue her career. Tiffany was about to move from her place until she heard the name of that woman.


'JESSICA JUNG!'


'Is this the same Jessica Jung?' She moved closer to look at her face, once again. Would that be possible if she's the one who Taeyeon told her about lately? She was stunned for a while, feeling an uncomfortable thing inside her chest but decided to ignore it. She was still standing straight until Jonghyun shouted her name again.

 

 

 

 

"Appa? What are you doing here???" Tiffany was in a big shock to see her father at her apartment without giving her a notice. It scared her that Taeyeon and her have lots of couple stuffs in their room. What if her father finds out? She was too scared to even think of the possibilities that would happen.
"Can't I come to an apartment I bought for my lovely daughter? Why don't you show your father a little respect?"
"I'm sorry appa... I'm just surprised to see you." Tiffany looked down, feeling guilty. She moved closer to her father and gave him a big hug as it had been a while since the last time they spent such quality time together. Her father is a busy businessman. He travels a lot. "When did you come, appa?"
"Around 15 minutes ago. This apartment is quite tidy. I'm impressed. But..."
"Errr... But what? Did you see something wrong?" Tiffany started to panic. She really scared if her father found out and she clearly had no idea what to do and how to deal with it. She held her breath so deeply, almost too scared to produce any sound from .
"But why don't you put your parents' photo? Don't you love your parents? It's been a while since your mom left... Your brother Leo, he's too busy to meet this old father."
"Ah... Appa..." Tiffany hugged him again and pouting like a little kid. She's indeed a daddy's little girl, or that's how sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter