The Best Thing

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 




Tiffany ran to the hospital as soon as she received the bad news about Sooyoung. Her mind was so blurred as she couldn't see things clearly. The nurse told her to wait as Sooyoung has entered the surgery room. Tiffany was so panic that time, even worse, she didn't have somebody to hold her that time. Mentally drained, she looked at a familiar blonde woman who was approaching and then gave her a hug instantly. It was Hyoyeon.
 

"Tiffany... Are you okay? Oh my God, how could this happen?" Hyoyeon started to cry as she just knew it might be serious that Sooyoung went straight to the surgery room. She ordered her boyfriend to get some water for Tiffany as the woman looked terribly devastated.
"I don't know what happened. Last time she tried to catch a thief to get my stuff back." Tiffany cried louder. "This is all my fault. I should've not asked her to do so. If something bad happens to her, I'm taking all the blame." Hyoyeon rubbed her back as Tiffany was so emotional.
"Calm down, girl. Sit. Breath..." They both sat down, while they were waiting for further information. Tiffany looked at Mathieu who was on the call with Sooyoung's manager in Seoul. From that, she knew it that it wouldn't take a long time for the media people to come to report, and maybe some fans were coming too. She felt so terrible and scared to the death, imagining what could happen to Sooyoung. She looked down, holding her tears, and pray to God. She really couldn't afford to lose her.

 

The surgery took just an hour, but it felt like it was the longest duration she ever waited for.



 



 

"Fortunately her body was slammed a little, so it won't be so serious. The wound itself is not too severe. But still, there are some broken bones to weaken her." Doctor said. "We wish to see her wake up soon as the surgery went good yesterday. She needs to rest, so make sure she doesn't get disturbed.". Choi Minho, Sooyoung's manager nodded softly. He knew what to do. Even before Sooyoung regained her consciousness back, she has been moved to a secure place in the hospital so the public wouldn't be able to get to come easily. He also made a plan to tell the press that Sooyoung will be carried home back in Seoul as her condition was fine.
"Ms. Hwang. Sooyoung's family will arrive soon." Minho said. Tiffany had a feeling that it only meant she had to leave and give them space. She knew it was what supposed to do, but she just couldn't leave without even seeing Sooyoung.
"But I can not leave her. This is all my fault. Please..." Tiffany looked sad and guilty. Minho sat beside her and patted her shoulder softly. "Manager-oppa, please allow me to be here. I really need to see her. I'm begging you."
"I know how important you are to Sooyoung. She's like a little sister to me." Minho replied. "Tiffany, I actually want to ask you to accompany her. Besides, it's her sister who'll come, Soojin. She knew you already. I think you both can accompany her."
"Thank you, manager-oppa." Tiffany looked a bit confused but feel relieved that she doesn't have to leave. She didn't even introduce herself, but Minho knew who is she, also Sooyoung's unnie know her too? How could that even possible?
"She's been through a lot... She doesn't deserve this, does she, Tiff?" Minho questioned her without even looking at her. Tiffany answered nothing but silent. Suddenly, a nurse with the blue uniform approached them and talked straight to Minho.
"Here's the contact of somebody who helped with bringing Ms. Choi Sooyoung. She left an address and phone number so you can contact." She gave Minho a sheet of paper. Minho phoned somebody and asked him to call the savior so that they could thank her. The doctor assistant walked out of the room with a warm smile on his face.
"Ms. Choi has awaken. You may enter the room to see her, but please one by one. We don't want to disturb her." Minho moved right away and entered the room, left Tiffany and Hyoyeon on their seat. Minho knew how much Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter