Goodbye Sooyoung?

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 




Krystal hurried herself to reach a cafe as she had this meeting with one particular person as she had been looking forward to meeting her since the last time she met this person, before flying back to Seoul on that day as Jessica was hospitalized. She looked stunning today with a simple white shirt paired with blue jeans. She entered the cafe and look around, searching for that figure she craved to meet the most.
 

"Sooyoung!" She waved her hand to the woman who sat on the right corner. Krystal looked at her from the distance and stared at Sooyoung who looked stunning as she wore a grey blouse with black long outer. She walked closer as Sooyoung replied by waving back and gave her a warm smile.
"Hi, Krystal. So you're back in Paris." Sooyoung greeted her. She realized how beautiful Krystal looks today. "How's Jessica? All good?"
"Unnie's condition is getting better. All good."
"Ah, I see... Glad to hear that." Sooyoung replied shortly. She then ordered Krystal to order something to eat for brunch. So many things happened in a short period, Sooyoung felt so dizzy about it all. As she was back at work, she had to deal with lots of projects. It consumed her time a lot, but to her, that's a great chance so that she wouldn't be able to have time to think of anything else, so that she won't have space for anything else, or anyone.
"I will go back to Versailles, while unnie will go to Marseille to heal herself," Krystal explained.
"It's good for her. Will you be back for good to Versailles?"
"I don't know. Why? Will you miss me here in Paris?" Krystal teased Sooyoung who was in surprise with that question.
"Maybe?" She laughed. "I'm kidding. By the way, it seems that I'll be back to Seoul tomorrow. Or the day after. I'm not sure, but I have to go back to take care of some stuff with my agency." Krystal frowned a little bit as she didn't receive the answer she wants, and she knows Sooyoung will be leaving France. "But when I'm back in France, I'm sure I will visit you in Versaille. You owe me a plat of tortilla on that bar." Sooyoung referred to the bar they spent the night together on the previous day. Krystal smiled as Sooyoung still remember about it and 


After enjoying brunch together, Sooyoung drove her to Musée du Louvre. Krystal just suddenly asked her to accompany.
"Do you have a tissue, Soo?"
"Yes on the left pocket... There on the dashboard."


Krystal opened it and found the thing she was looking for, also a soft pink scarf with flower-patterned on it. She grabbed the mini scarf and looked at it closely, The scarf's totally cute that she really wanted to use it. 
 

"Is it yours? Can I borrow?" Krystal put the scarf right away and she looked so happy to wear it. Sooyoung stoned for a while as the old memory came back to her through the pink scarf, that belongs to somebody she loves the most. After being washed, Sooyoung planned to send it back to Tiffany, but somehow she hates it to see that scarf as it brings her to remember again, later she decided just to put it there. She was about to take back the scarf, but as she looked at Krystal who's so happy to wear, she canceled the plan and let her wear it. Plus, maybe it's time to move on for her.
"Sure. You look beautiful wearing it."
"Really?" She smiled widely as Sooyoung nodded and winked at her. Sooyoung looked straight while Krystal just couldn't stop looking at her beautiful cold face. She's so crazy at Sooyoung's charm.


Krystal fell so hard for Sooyoung, since the beginning, since she wrapped Sooyoung's body on that incident, and for the whole week, when they spent their time together back in Versailles, was one of the best weeks happened in her life. It was her first time liking a girl that she's so excited about her own feeling. She was afraid that time when she found out, but now she enjoyed it, especially every time Sooyoung's around, it feels like a better life to live.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter