Jessica Jung

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"It's been a zillion times that I see you here at the museum's park."


Taeyeon unplugged her earphone and looked at the beautiful woman who was standing in front of her. She wore a classy white blouse with jeans, brown long hair, and a sweet smile on her face. Her voice beat a song she previously played on her iPod classic. She didn't know her, at all, nor ever seen her before. She was wondering if the stranger did look at her several times here at the park of the museum.

"Excuse me?" Taeyeon replied shortly, sending a slight smile.
"I'm sorry to disturb you. I just saw you a lot here at the park. I'm kinda a fan of your drawings by the way." The woman smiled warmly that Taeyeon feels slowly melted. She felt something different happened in her heart when she smell her scent as the brown hair woman who sat beside her. Taeyeon stoned just like that.


"Hey! Are you even listening?" The woman laughed.
"I'm sorry. Yeah... I always go to this place, most probably every day since I don't have a thing to do. I just love it here." Taeyeon looked at the people around now. "Enjoying silence in the middle of crowded people." She continued.
"Ah. Yes. It's quite hard to find a peace of mind nowadays."
"Do you like to draw?"
"No, I don't. I wish. I'm a journalist." The woman gave Taeyeon a small laugh. "And why is it? Why don't you have a thing to do? Don't you go to college... errr or to work?" She continued again.
"I just finished my study at uni. I'm thinking to pursue my dream, actually..." Taeyeon looked down. "But I just don't think it's quite realistic. I always love to draw. I wanna make my own exhibition. I want to spill everything out through the drawings. But you know..."
"...nobody thinks that's a good thing to do?"
"Actually my girlfriend supports me, always. But as she's now working to pursue her career, I usually draw alone. Anywhere. Mostly here."
"Oh you have a girlfriend?"


Taeyeon shocked herself. She's just realized that she opened up her ual orientation to somebody she barely even knew. She didn't even know her name. The conversation went so naturally for both of us so Taeyeon decided just to ignore it as she thought the woman was okay with what just she said. Also, hiding her feeling deep downside, she had to admit herself she really enjoyed the conversation with this one stranger, a beautiful stranger.

"And how do you think you will continue your life? Going to the museum just like this?" The woman looked at her in such a serious face. Taeyeon did nothing but silence. "Maybe you have to make a jump, dear... You need a push. Maybe support from a girlfriend is enough, but at the same time, you have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter