High School Story

Love In A Hopeless Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"MIYOUNGIE!!!"
"You don't call me that, Tae."
"Yahhh? But that's your name."
"I can't hear you."
"Okay okay... Tiffany... Hey... Don't walk too fast. I'm so in' tired. Can't you see, huh?"
Kim Taeyeon's whined over her best friend, Tiffany Hwang. The girl walked so fast, as usual, leaving Taeyeon behind.

"Aish this girl. Can you stop swearing, Tae?" Taeyeon laughed so hard to respond to that "...And don't call me with my Korean name! This is the last warning! We'll graduate next month. I don't want our college friends to know that name. Ugh!"
 

Taeyeon pinched her nose softly and Tiffany blushed over it. Then she was stunned, staring at Kim Taeyeon, the girl who's been a friend to her since 8 years old. There were days when Taeyeon saved her from some prankish boys in the neighborhood. Since that time, they're inseparable. Taeyeon herself, has grown up to be a real pretty girl. Some of guys are crazy over her as she's the lead vocalist and dancer for their school's girl band. Also, her father is one of the top 10 most successful people in South Korea that year. Tiffany, on the other side, is famous as she's so good to be the school's representative for several events and that she's American-Korean born, it's easy for her to attract attention, both by her beauty and the way she talks. A little they know, they both are sometimes too close to be true.
 

"Aigoo! This Baekhyun boy sent me a letter again." Taeyeon grumbled while reading something she handed from inside her bag. "I told her already, don't disturb me again. I don't like him. You remember him? The one with brown hair."
"Of course I know him. You really don't like him, Byun Baekhyun?"
"I don't like him. I told him. He just doesn't want to listen."
"Just ignore him... Maybe?" Tiffany looks annoyed, hiding something inside her heart.
"I tried."
"Try harder then."
"How?" She pointed out the letter in her hand. "See this?"
"I don't know just try it. You don't like him anyway." She packed her stuff into her bag a bit harsh. She was no longer look at Taeyeon, or more like she avoided to cause she felt terribly annoyed by this guy named By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter