Ultra...Beasts?

(Best Absolute) Pokemon Trainers

Hiiiiii IM SO SORRY for not updating in a long time ... my hols are over and yes i go back to school. the time when i get home ranges from 5pm to like 830pm and ive got a ton of hw every day i definitely wont be able to update this as fast. A level year is a

the story is gonna go really really really fast from here btw i'll never finish it if i keep going at the current pace

*********************************************

“A visitor.”

Yongguk stares down at the brown Pokémon at the doorstep, fur dripping wet. It stares up at him, a frown on its face. Yongguk reaches down, and the Eevee bares its teeth. Yongguk withdraws his hand, and the Eevee struts into the room. Arceus, it reminds him of Himchan.

The other monks aren’t around – it’s late at night, after all. Yongguk sighs, closing the door. Sceptile walks by his side, the Pokémon seeming wary around the Eevee.

This has got to be the same Eevee that he met back in Heatstorm City.

The Eevee follows Yongguk up the stairs, staring at everything without a hint of amusement or wonder in its eyes. Yongguk wonders if he’s unwittingly introduced a second Himchan into his life.

Halfway up the stairs, the Eevee shakes itself, sending a spray of rain and swamp water every which way, splattering some mud onto Yongguk, who takes it all in stride, barging into his and Himchan’s shared room.

“What. What the hell is that,” Himchan is sitting by the window, grooming Mightyena’s shining fur with a pink hairbrush. How Himchan finds the space to carry that around is beyond Yongguk. Mightyena barks and pounces out of Himchan’s grasp at the newcomer, sticking its tongue out, as if willing the Eevee to play with it.

The Eevee, of course, turns away, sashaying back to Yongguk, who is settled on the bed, leaving tiny, muddy pawprints on the tatami.

While Mightyena does look dejected at the rejection, it doesn’t give up, opting to skulk over to Eevee, who is curled up beside Yongguk’s bed on the floor.

“It’s an…Eevee I helped during that attack on Heatstorm,” Yongguk says, sighing and running a hand through his hair. “Uh…I think it followed me all the way here.”

“What,” Himchan squints at the Eevee like it’s a brown monstrosity. The Eevee fires back an equally fierce gaze.

Yongguk is about to open up his book when he realizes, from the Eevee’s stance, that it’s about to…

Splat!

The Eevee crashes headfirst into Yongguk and promptly deciding that Yongguk is the best bed it can ever ask for. Yongguk looks down at himself…and oh, the smell! The swamp’s really getting to him. The Eevee doesn’t seem to care as Yongguk puts down his book and gingerly picks the Eevee up, heading for the bathroom.

“I don’t like it very much,” Himchan says, pinching his nose, the stench finally hitting him. Mightyena, on the other hand, doesn’t look as bothered.

“Well, like poles repel, Himchan.”

*

“This is nothing like I’ve ever seen before.”

Jongin yawns as he stares at Wendy through the Holocaster. The purple creature that he had picked up from the Souldrop Mines is squirming in Jongin’s grasp. Wendy pouts as she regards the creature. “Have you tried using the Pokédex or anything?”

“Tried,” Jongin yawns. “Tells me the usual stuff. Minus the information.”

“So it’s a Pokémon?”

“Or a creature with Pokémon characteristics,” Jongin says, yawning once more.

“Show me?”

Jongin holds his Pokédex up to the camera of the Holocaster. He watches as Wendy leans in closer to the screen to read the entry on his device

Poipole. Level 5. Type: Poison. Moves learned: Acid, Helping Hand, Growl, Peck. Ability: Beast Boost (???).

“Poipole, huh?”

“Yeah,” Jongin nods. “Never seen, heard or touched it before.” The purple creature’s skin feels smooth as Jongin runs his fingers down it. Its tail swishes as it attempts to settle itself more comfortably into its seat.

“Wait a minute…I think I hit something.”

“You hit…something?” Jongin yawns once more. Arceus, that’s the third time.

“Found something, I mean,” Wendy says. There are multiple clicking sounds from her computer. “About creatures that are like Pokémon but are not Pokémon.”

“What are they called?”

“Uh…hold on…ah, here we go.” Wendy turns the Holocaster such that her computer screen comes into view, depicting a report of some sort. It is dated fifty years ago in small print on the corner of the page of the document.

“Ultra Beasts,” Jongin muses, reading the large print in block letters.

Wendy reads the more important parts – the types of Ultra Beasts that had been sighted recently, and signs of energy distortion tend to signal the arrival of Ultra Beasts into their world. No one has ever seen or found out how they hop into their world so easily.

Jongin gulps. He’s seen it before. A portal of swirling colours, in the depths of Souldrop Mines.

“Whoa, wait, isn’t this that thing you’re holding?”

Wendy once again shows her computer screen through the Holocaster. Jongin squints. There, right there, on the report, is a drawing, an exact replica of the Poipole creature that Jongin is babysitting right now.

“It’s labelled here…UB: Adhesive. Nothing about its real name, though.”

“UB? So…Ultra Beast?”

“Seems that way. Oh, look, it has an evolution,” Wendy hums to herself as she studies the page. “UB: Stinger. Hell, it looks so cool.”

Jongin nods.

“I think we should totally make a pet out of it,” Wendy says, clapping her hands. Her elated expression then drops when suddenly, someone runs into the room, shouting something about strange energy signals and disruption. Wendy and Jongin exchange wary glances.

“It’s been happening a lot recently,” Wendy says as she prepares to leave.

Jongin nods again. Weird energy signals. Ultra Beasts have been appearing in their world?

“See you soon, Jongin-ah.” With that, the holographic image of Wendy disappears, replaced by the fizzling words: Call Ended.

Jongin switches his Holocaster off, then looks down at the purple creature. Poipole. An Ultra Beast. Should Jongin report this?

Yeah. Maybe he should. Irene would know what to do.

*

“Morning.”

Daehyun yawns loudly, emerging from his room. Plusle mimics him, mouth open wide. Youngjae follows behind him with an equally sleepy expression, eyes still closed. Petilil, on the other hand, is bouncing about, wide awake.

They have spent an entire day training, and Daehyun would like to think that Salamence has gotten the hang of Mega Evolution. It has successfully Mega-Evolved once but he didn’t manage to defeat the monks.

Himchan is seated at the dining table, but his head is lolled back against the backrest of the chair, jaw dropped and letting out some disgraceful snores. Mightyena is curled up by his legs, Himchan’s feet buried in its fur.

“Good morning,” Yongguk answers, smiling, bowl of congee in his hand.

Daehyun makes to get a bowl for himself, with Youngjae plopping down at the seat and demanding that Daehyun get him a bowl as well.

The last ones to arrive at Jongup and Junhong, the latter looking way more awake than the former. Junhong pounces on Youngjae the first chance he gets, and Jongup settles himself on a seat next to Daehyun and Himchan.

“How was the…training?” Yongguk asks, stirring his congee, then feeding a spoonful to Rufflet.

Himchan answers with a snore. Youngjae is now fully awake with Junhong, trying to stuff a cut piece of Wiki berry down Himchan’s nostril.

Jongup raises his hand in a thumbs-up pose. Yongguk nods, satisfied. Daehyun is too focused on eating the bowl of congee with the slices of Aspear and Grepa Berries to answer.

“Emergency!”

Himchan snorts and shoots upright, Wiki berry flying out of his nose as he hacks and coughs. Youngjae and Junhong fly back to their seat. Daehyun’s head snaps up, spoon hanging from his lips as Jongup blinks awake and Yongguk straightens himself.

The young monk with the Aggron stumbles in, frantically calling out to his brethren. Daehyun looks around, wondering what’s up. The other monks gather around him as the boy talks about a weird-looking thing wandering around the swamps.

“It’s white and big and gloopy and stuff!” the young monk yells, much to the disdain of the others. While swinging his rosary beads, he nearly smacks another in the chin. Outside, the boy’s Aggron roars, as if trying to support its Trainer’s claims.

“I have never heard of such a creature,” the head monk says, his rosary beads, Swampert standing resolutely by his side. “Nevertheless, if Jiwon says such a creature exists, we will have to investigate.”

A white creature? Gloopy? It certainly sounds interesting. Perhaps they can add its entry to their Pokedexes.

Youngjae seems to think the same as Daehyun, and immediately asks to go with them. Himchan backs Youngjae up, apparently intrigued as well.

The young monk glares at Himchan, who glares back.

The head monk opens his mouth to speak, but all of a sudden, the tower begins to shake.

A piece of concrete falls onto the long table and splashes Yongguk’s face with congee. Houndoom leaps up and grabs Yongguk’s collar, dragging him away from his seat where a brick strikes, snapping the chair in half.

“Look out!”

Mightyena slams its body into another piece of debris, shattering it into a dust cloud.

“It’s not safe here!” the head monk shouts. Well, whatever’s happening is surely not an earthquake. Instead, something is throwing itself at the tower!

With the aid of their Pokémon, they manage to make it out of the tower alive and in one piece. Daehyun then realizes what the heck has been trying to smash the tower to pieces.

A large, muscle-packed red-bodied insectoid Pokémon is slinging punch after punch, proboscis sharply fixed on its face. It must be using the tower as some kind of punching bag. The tower continues to wobble and shake.

Daehyun snaps open his blinking Pokédex. An image fizzles on the screen along with the…incomplete information.

Buzzwole. Level 59. Type: Bug/Fighting. Moves learned: Dynamic Punch, Lunge, Counter, Hammer Arm. Ability: Beast Boost (???). ???

What’s with the question marks?

Why does the Pokédex not have information on this creature?

Well, whatever it is, it’s not white and gloopy. Quite the opposite, actually.

“Helioptile, Thunder Wave!”

Jongup’s Helioptile leaps from his shoulders, doing a somersault in the air, discharging electricity from its yellow body. The electricity stuns the Buzzwole, paralysing its large body. The creature’s rapidly-beating wings give out and it falls to the ground, splashing into the swamp water.

“Mawile, Play Rough!”

The moment the monk’s Mawile leaps into the air is the moment it undergoes Mega Evolution. Light shoots in all directions from its body as Mawile’s form changes before their very eyes. The giant jaw on Mawile’s head splits into two sets of jaws. The Pokémon turns around right before it strikes to slap the creature harshly in the face.

The creature reels, but because it is both Bug- and Fighting-type it has received a large amount of damage from that one attack alone.

Pidgeot swoops in overhead, prepared to unleash a Wing Attack.

A rock flies out of nowhere with such precise aim that it smashes into Pidgeot’s wingbone. Pidgeot, wing twisted at an odd angle, caws loudly and falls from the sky.

Daehyun turns around. Where did that rock come from?

There.

He spots it.

Something white.

And gloopy.

Another rock is flying the way of the Mawile.

“Whimsicott!”

There is no time to call another Pokémon. Whimsicott tosses out a Leech Seed, vines extending from the seed and latching onto the rock, crushing it to pieces before it can reach half the distance.

“What the heck is that?”

The image on Daehyun’s Pokédex has shifted to reflect information on the white creature, who is now darting behind some other trees, as if playing a game of hide-and-seek.

Nihilego. Level 50. Type: Rock/Poison. Moves learned: Power Gem, Acid Spray, Safeguard, Mirror Coat. Ability: Beast Boost (???). ???

Rock-/Poison-type? What a unique typing.

In any case, if it decides to use Acid Spray…

A spurt of crud sprays from Nihilego’s bell-like head, globules of poison about to splatter on Daehyun…

“Hyper Voice!”

Himchan’s delicate voice rings out as the Acid Spray attack is eradicated by the powerful Hyper Voice by Primarina. A few drops land on Daehyun’s arm, though, and it ing hurts.

“Are you okay?” Himchan asks, rushing over, sploshing through the muddy water.

Nihilego seems to giggle as it throws itself behind another tree, attempting to conceal itself from sight.

 Arceus, Daehyun and Himchan have a schoolgirl on their hands.

*

“Youngjae!”

Junhong can only watch as one wrong move has Youngjae punched in the stomach, vomiting out everything he’s eaten in one long spray of puke. Youngjae is, at least, caught by Misdreavus’s Psychic powers and lands softly into Delphox’s embrace.

“Petilil, Aromatherapy,” Junhong says hurriedly. Petilil shuts its eyes and ruffles the leaves on its head. A soothing aroma wafts from it. Youngjae is gasping for air as he leans against Delphox’s fur. Junhong bites his lip, waiting for the healing move to take effect.

That punch must have hurt.

The Buzzwole comes for them again, fists at the ready. Medicham leaps into its path and stops it attacks. A weak Reversal attack keeps the Buzzwole at bay, and buys enough time for Junhong to transport Youngjae elsewhere.

The Buzzwole is then surrounded by the other monks and their Pokémon, thankfully, and Junhong is able to nurse Youngjae back to, well, being not injured.

“That son of a ,” Youngjae curses.

“Seriously, five minutes into a battle and you…” Junhong grins as Youngjae shoots him a death glare.

There is the sound of buzzing behind them, and Medicham enters a battle stance. When Junhong turns around, the Buzzwole is taking to the air, powerfully combatting the paralysis that Helioptile had laid on it.

The buzzing is thunderous. Junhong has to stuff his fingers into his ears to keep his eardrums from rupturing. Without further a pause, the Buzzwole flies away at near-light speed. Who knew that something as buff as that can be so fast in the air?

A rock hurtles itself towards Junhong, but is blocked by Weepinbell’s Acid, melting the rock with a simple splash.

“It’s escaping!”

, if something that strong goes loose…

“Lopunny!”

Youngjae releases the Pokémon, the bunny Pokémon emerging from the ball. It springs into the air, miraculously keeping up with the Buzzwole, fist swung back.

A bright light flashes and Lopunny undergoes Mega-Evolution, its ears elongating, braided with large tufts of fur. Black fur gathers around its knees as Mega Lopunny looses its fist, smashing into Buzzwole’s back and sending the Pokémon in the wrong direction. Buzzwole does not have time to right itself before it crashes into a copse of trees, tearing the trees from the ground. Pokémon of all kinds flee their home.

Lopunny lands on the ground and turns to its Trainer, smile on its face. Youngjae raises his hand in a thumbs-up pose as he struggles to stand.

“Is it dead?”

The Buzzwole is twitching.

Junhong and Youngjae approach it carefully along with Yongguk and a few other monks. The Pokémon that have undergone Mega-Evolution are reverting back to their normal forms now that the battle is over.

“Watch out!”

Junhong turns just in time to find himself colliding with a flying Daehyun. Both sprawl on the ground, gravel digging into their bodies.

An alien sound fills their ears as the white thing from earlier descend from the sky in front of the Buzzwole, almost as if this creature is protecting it. They must be comrades.

With an impossible speed, the Nihilego shoots out a volley of rocky shards, catching all of them off guard.

“Cotton Guard!”

Altaria puffs up its body and then contracts in a spray of cotton, cushioning the impact from the rocks. Junhong throws himself over Youngjae, taking the brunt of a rock. Another piece stabs the ground next to Youngjae’s head as the two of them topple to the ground.

Great, they’ve brought one down, and there’s another one?

Then, a large silhouette appears from the sky. It appears to have three heads, with a human being perched on its back. Its black wings block the sun, casting a shadow on the ground. From one its heads, a giant sphere of royal blue fires a beam at the Nihilego, taking it out in one hit.

The black Pokémon then descends.

Hydreigon. Level 65. Type: Dragon/Dark. Moves learned: Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail, Roost, Fly. Ability: Levitate. The heads on their arms do not have brains. They use all three heads to consume and destroy everything.

There is a woman atop the black Pokémon. Youngjae swears that he’s seen her before.

“Are you all okay?” she asks.

“It could have been worse,” the head monk says. He has been injured in the battle as well, leaning on his Swampert. “What do we owe the honour of your presence to?”

“The League had sensed extraordinary levels of energy from this area,” the woman says. “I was sent to investigate.” She looks past the head monk at the motionless Buzzwole and Nihilego. “What are…They don’t look like they live in this area.”

“They don’t,” Yongguk says, stepping up to answer. Wendy’s expression flickers. Does she know him from somewhere?

“Where did they come from, then? Hey, wait a minute…” She gives the two beasts another once-over, then claps a hand over . She mutters something, then excuses herself, taking out her Poképhone and making a call.

When she’s done, some of the monks have attempted to store these creatures away in their Pokéballs, but none work. They bounce uselessly off Buzzwole’s thick hide and Nihilego’s gooey body.

“I will have to secure this place,” the woman says with a solemn expression. “These creatures must have something to do with the odd energy levels. We have to kindly request for your leave.”

Some of the monks begin to protest, but one side glance at the ruined tower has them shutting up. The head monk nods. The woman assures them that they would be able to stay at the League dorms until their tower gets repaired. The head monk graciously accepts the offer.

“And these boys…? Ah, you must be the Pokédex owners that Professor Acacia mentioned,” she smiles.

“Yes, that we are,” Youngjae says, having fully recovered from his run-in with the Buzzwole earlier. “And who are you?”

“Wendy Son, nice to meet you,” she says, hands on her hips. “I need a favour.”

“What favour?” Himchan steps in.

“I promise we’ll make up to you for your lost time,” Wendy says. She drags them a distance away from the monks, who seem to be discussing something.

“The thing is, we’ve heard of a terrorist group called Team BTS. Their motive is unknown, but they have been going around capturing Legendary and Mythical Pokémon alike.”

“And?” The six of them can already predict what is coming next.

“We found their headquarters and we need people to investigate,” Wendy says. “It’s in the forest, on Dreamnote Island.”

“Dreamnote? The trains are stopped, aren’t they? How do we get there?” Youngjae asks.

“By air,” Wendy says automatically. “We’ll arrange aerial transport for you. There is an airport there. Public. We’ll fly you in one of the League’s planes.”

“What exactly do you need us to do?” Himchan asks. His eyes are sparkling, for some reason. Perhaps it’s the excitement of it all. Perhaps it’s because they’re suddenly given an important mission.

 “Near Sparkridge is a League airbase. We’ll have to have you travel to the airbase from here.”

“There’s a train from Marshhusk to Sparkridge, right?” Youngjae asks. “Plus it’s beyond Marshhusk. Think we can get a Gym Badge first or something?”

Wendy bites her lip, looking a little uncomfortable, “Well…”

Well, indeed.

*

Marshhusk is quiet, even in the afternoon, a stark contrast to the other lively cities like Stratuseon and Heatstorm (Heatstorm’s predicament was pretty much the cause).

The new addition to their travelling team, Eevee, is quickly discovered, and the Pokémon ends up in Yongguk’s arms, relishing in the attention and the ride. Daehyun just thinks it looks, sounds and acts like Himchan.

They enter the city, met by a glorious street and houses erected neatly in two rows. As they stroll through the city, Wendy behind them, Daehyun begins to realize something very very wrong.

There appears to be nobody in the streets at all. He does catch a glimpse of one or two people in their houses, immediately drawing the curtains when they approach. Daehyun feels tempted to ask about it, but reins it in. It’s probably the city culture.

“Hey, you’re Wendy, right? What’s with all the people? Where are they?”

Well, Youngjae is Youngjae.

Wendy answers without missing a beat, “Marshhusk’s citizens are usually…they don’t come out often.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Goldplunder,” Wendy says. She scrunches up her nose. “Unsavoury characters. The abandoned city’s right next to this one.”

“What about the police force?”

Wendy pauses, then replies with, “Let’s just say that not even the police want to deal with them.” She then stops walking, as do the rest of the group.

“What’s wrong?” Youngjae asks.

“I smell…bandits,” Wendy says, furrowing her brow, forehead wrinkling.

The loud roaring of laughter travels from their left. Eevee leaps from Yongguk’s arms and begins running.

“W-Wait!” Yongguk runs after it. Himchan is next to begin running.

Very soon, the seven of them find themselves standing in front of a rowdy gang of bikers, laughing to themselves at the graffiti they have just sprayed on the walls of a house. The leader, a buff dude packed full of muscle, notices their arrival. His Scrafty hisses as it turns to greet them.

“What’cha doin’ here?”

He regards them with contempt as he whistles for his other gang members’ attention. The other bikers face them a leg still swung over their bikes. Some are revving up the engine, while others are sizing them up.

“You wanna pass through here, you gotta deal with us,” the buff dude says. “We are none other than the Black Empoleon!”

“Black Empoleon?” Himchan his head to the side.

“That’s right,” the biker says. The other bikers tense up, as if ready to begin a fight. “You know, you don’t look like yer gonna just walk away quietly. Seems to be ya need some convincing!” With a flick of his wrist, and an evil laugh, the man sics his Scrafty on the group, the Pokémon rushing ahead with its head, straight for Himchan.

Scrafty. Level 65. Type: Dark/Fighting. Moves learned: Head Smash, Focus Punch, Rock Climb, Façade. Ability: Moxie (increases Attack upon defeating foe). It pulls up its shed skin to protect itself while it kicks. The bigger the crest, the more respected it is. 

While Himchan may not be a strong fighter, he makes up for the inadequacy with his nimble actions and quick reflexes. He dodges the attack and Floette stops the Scrafty with a Fairy Wind attack. Shining particles smack the Scrafty and knocks it back, the Pokémon crashing into its Trainer.

Daehyun senses something bad. Really really bad. Plusle, who is riding on his shoulder, seems to discharge some sparks as it stares down the bikers.

Yongguk’s Eevee struts back to Yongguk’s side, teeth bared, ready to strike.

“You’ll pay for this!”

With a war cry, all hell breaks loose.

************************************************

Pokedex entries:

Poipole (UB)

Poipole

Buzzwole (UB)

Buzzwole

Nihilego (UB)

Nihilego

Hydreigon

Hydreigon

Scrafty

Scrafty

***********************************************

Daehyun's Pokemon:  

-Whimsicott. Level 39. Type: Grass/Fairy. Moves learned: Giga Drain, Tailwind, Poison Powder, Leech Seed.
-Infernape. Level 38. Type: Fire/Fighting. Moves learned: Close Combat, Flame Wheel, Punishment, Feint.
-Salamence. Level 38. Type: Dragon/Flying. Moves learned: Crunch, Dragon Claw, Focus Energy, Zen Headbutt
-Plusle. Level 40. Type: Electric. Moves learned: Swift, Discharge, Baton Pass, Charge.
-Larvesta. Level 37. Type: Fire/Bug. Moves learned: Ember, String Shot, Absorb, Take Down.

Youngjae's Pokemon:

-Petilil. Level 39. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Helping Hand, Aromatherapy, Stun Spore, Energy Ball.
-Lopunny. Level 41. Type: Normal. Moves learned: Jump Kick, Agility, Dizzy Punch, Brutal Swing.
-Delphox. Level 38. Type: Fire. Moves learned: Psyshock, Lucky Chant, Light Screen, Mystical Fire.
-Marowak. Level 36. Type: Ground. Moves learned: Swords Dance, Leer, Bone Club, Thrash.
-Misdreavus. Level 35. Type: Ghost. Moves learned: Hex, Pain Split, Confuse Ray, Psybeam.

Jongup's Pokemon:

-Helioptile. Level 42. Type: Normal/Electric. Moves learned: Razor Wind, Volt Switch, Bulldoze, Thunder Wave.
-Lucario. Level 47. Type: Fighting/Steel. Moves learned: Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Work Up, Bone Rush.
-Araquanid. Level 43. Type: Water/Bug. Moves learned: Crunch, Leech Life, Bubblebeam, Aqua Ring.
-Serperior. Level 45. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Slam.
-Minun. Level 42. Type: Electric: Moves learned: Charge, Trump Card, Discharge, Fake Tears.

Junhong's Pokemon:

-Clefairy. Level 43. Type: Fairy. Moves learned: Body Slam, Metronome, Moonlight, Lucky Chant.
-Weepinbell. Level 44. Type: Grass/Poison. Moves learned: Razor Leaf, Gastro Acid, Knock Off, Acid.
-Meditite. Level 47. Type: Fighting/Psychic. Moves learned: Hi Jump Kick, Reversal, Recover, Acupressure
-Feraligator. Level 40. Type: Water. Moves learned: Ice Fang, Chip Away, Surf, Crunch.
-Cofagrigus. Level 39. Type: Ghost. Moves learned: Scary Face, Shadow Ball, Hex, Curse.

Yongguk's Pokemon:

-Rufflet. Level 45. Type: Normal/Flying. Moves learned: Tailwind, Defog, Slash, Air Slash
-Houndoom. Level 45. Type: Fire/Dark. Moves learned: Foul Play, Fire Fang, Embargo, Faint Attack
-Ariados. Level 43. Type: Bug/Poison. Moves learned: Pin Missile, er Punch, Agility, Swords Dance
-Sceptile. Level 44. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Dual Chop, Leaf Blade, Detect, Slam.
-Eevee. Level 16. Type: Normal. Moves learned: Quick Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes, Sand-Attack, Tail Whip

Himchan's Pokemon:

-Floette. Level 38. Type: Fairy. Moves learned: Fairy Wind, Petal Blizzard, Aromatherapy, Wish.
-Gardevoir. Level 42. Type: Fairy/Psychic. Moves learned: Draining Kiss, Future Sight, Psychic, Calm Mind.
-Primarina. Level 38. Type: Water. Moves learned: Hyper Voice, Sing, Disarming Voice, Sparkling Aria.
-Mightyena. Level 37. Type: Dark. Moves learned: Snarl, Roar, Taunt, Swagger.
-Fearow. Level 37. Type: Normal/Flying. Moves learned: Aerial Ace, Roost, Assurance, Agility