A Close Shave and a New Friend

(Best Absolute) Pokemon Trainers

hihi in response to ezramafuni's comment: the pictures of all Pokemon involved in this chapter are stuck on all the way below so u dont have to waste data/time to search for them! 

and this chapter's a lil boring lemme give a warning first

**all images are taken from bulbapedia

****************************************

Yongguk wakes up the next morning to Himchan’s quiet breathing. As much as the shorter man had been excited about the journey around Oakre just two days ago, he’s tuckered out, and Yongguk lets him sleep in just a while longer. Youngjae, the peppy kid in the loud yellow jacket, had specifically asked that they go on this journey together. It’s not like Himchan nor Yongguk are particularly against it, so why not?

Yongguk releases his Pokemon (except Houndour. It’s already out of its ball). They’re refreshed after a night’s worth of sleep. Rufflet yawns loudly, and Treecko is up and raring to go. Oh, that’s right. There’s Spinarak too. The little green spider scuttles over to Yongguk’s feet and looks endearingly up at him.

*

“, what’s that thing—!” Yongguk curses as he makes a sharp left turn.

Himchan has never really felt safe with Yongguk’s driving, and he feels like this time, he’s really going to die as the car swerves to avoid a Seedot on the road. The tyres shriek and the whole car is flung to the side, barely remaining on the ground as it crashes back down and continues to roll.

He sticks his head out of the window and glances back at the Feral Pokemon pursuing them. A large Pokemon that he’s never seen before in his life, but his Pokedex registers it as Shiftry.

Shiftry. Level 60. Type: Grass/Dark. Moves learned: Extrasensory, Leaf Storm, Swagger, Razor Leaf. Ability: Early Bird (The Pokemon awakens quickly from sleep). By flapping its leafy fan, it can whip up gusts of 100 ft/second that can level houses.

Level 60. There’s no way they can fight that thing and get out alive.

“! We’re going to have to abandon it!” Yongguk shouts. “Hold on tight!”

Himchan braces himself for the impact as Yongguk swerves once, more. Flabebe is trembling in his arms, and he can only pray to the Holy Arceus that they’d be alright. Suddenly, they begin to feel light. Really light. Like a feather.

“!” Yongguk curses for what appears to be the umpteenth time since the chase as the car is flung against the side, completely smashing the door and Himchan’s arm with it. Himchan lets out a sharp hiss as pain shoots up his arm.

The car lies a wreckage on the ground, the door on Himchan’s side nearly torn open completely. Yongguk opens his own car door.

“Houndour, Smog!”

From Houndour’s body, poisonous gas begins to flow out in wisps, wrapping themselves around Shiftry, slowing it in its tracks as it tries to bat away the poisonous fog. Wasting no time, Yongguk rushes over to help Himchan out of the car. The Pokemon are scrambling out of the vehicle as well, startled by the sudden attack.

“, my jacket’s gonna look ugly,” Himchan curses as he notes the large bloodstain already blooming on his sleeve.

“Who cares about your jacket now,” Yongguk mutters as he physically drags the other out of the car before…

The car smashes to smithereens.

Yongguk gapes and watches as the Shiftry’s leaves pierce the wreckage with a Razor Leaf attack. He bites his lip, realizing that it could have been them in there and they would have died.

“Come on, let’s go!” Yongguk offers his back to Himchan and the latter jumps on it, pressing his chest against Yongguk’s back and slinging his arms around Yongguk’s neck in a death grip. Yongguk starts running, Houndour, Ralts and Flabebe at his heels.

If Rufflet knew any non-physical Flying-type move, he’d have ordered the bird to use it to distract the Shiftry, but the only Flying-type moves Rufflet knows is Peck and Wing Attack, and Yongguk is not sending his Pokemon in to die.

“!”

Yongguk screeches as he trips over a rock. How utterly cliché, is all he can think to himself as he tries to think of a way out of this while picking himself up. The added weight on his back makes it a little more difficult, especially since Himchan’s breathing is getting more laboured. He struggles, wincing at the pain from the scratches on his legs and the fact that he just slammed his knees down on the ground.

Yongguk looks up to find Shiftry commanding a multitude of leaves. It raises an arm and the leaves begin moving. Yongguk shuts his eyes. He knows the leaves are going to hurt. They’re going to cut through his skin, leave him and Himchan bleeding to death in the middle of Route 3.

The blows don’t come down. Clip. Okay, maybe one. Yongguk reaches up to his face and he touches the cut where one of the Razor Leaf sliced his cheek. He looks up, mouth open, in shock at the roughly-spun spider web right in front of him. It’s not careful. Thread is strung up everywhere, as close to each other as possible, as if to catch every single leaf.

There is the sound of chittering, and Yongguk looks up to find an army of Spinarak hiding in the trees, their boss, a big, red spider with purple-striped legs and black stripes across its body, scuttles down its web and snarls at the Shiftry, as if daring it to come closer.

The Spinarak crawl all over the seemingly-indestructible web now littered with the onslaught of Razor Leaf, save for one. Yongguk looks down where Himchan is whimpering, clinging onto him tighter than before, and…oh.

A familiar Spinarak is staring up at Himchan with those deep, dark eyes, then, it loses interest in Himchan and crawls into Yongguk’s crossed legs, settling itself there and watching the battle unfold, between the Ariados and the Shiftry. Well, the Shiftry is at an obvious disadvantage. Being a Bug/Poison-type, Ariados is naturally good against Shiftry’s typing, Grass/Dark. 

The Spinarak nudges at Yongguk, and looks as if it’s trying to lead him somewhere, pointing one of its spindly legs to Yongguk’s south.

“Can you walk?” Yongguk asks, picking himself up and helping Himchan up. The patch on Himchan’s arm is steadily growing, and Yongguk gulps. It must be painful, from the way Himchan’s hand instinctively come up to grasp at his injury. They’ve got to get him to a Pokemon Centre, and fast.

“Let’s go,” Yongguk says to his team. Houndour barks and Rufflet caws. Flabebe floats around Himchan, afraid for its Trainer’s well-being, and Ralts throws one last glance at the Ariados and the Spinarak, before heading off after Yongguk and Himchan.

*

“SPIDER OH MY ARCEUS!”

Himchan shrieks like a little girl, sitting bolt upright and smacking Yongguk’s chin with his head, fingers grasping and finding purchase on the blanket. He shuts his eyes momentarily, taking in the sandalwood smell and…

He feels something…fishy on his legs. A shiver crawls up his spine as his eyes travel down to his legs under the blanket and…

“ARGGGGH SPIDERRRRR!” Himchan flings himself off the bed, crashing messily into Yongguk, sending both of them tumbling to the ground. Spinarak, startled, crawls over to Houndour’s side. Rufflet turns away, scoffing at the scene. Houndour at Spinarak, who looks utterly rejected.

“What…did I…say about bringing…that…that…thing…with us?”

“It’s not a thing, Himchan,” Yongguk says, walking over to hold Spinarak, who seems to understand Himchan’s words and glares at the man, looking ready to trap Himchan under a web.

“W-Whatever. Get that-that Pokemon away from me,” Himchan visibly shivers.

Yongguk tuts and brings Spinarak to his side of the bed. He looks out the window, at the sun peeking out from the mountains. He wonders if the others are awake yet. They’re at the room on the other end of the hallway, so they could easily go check it out. They’re probably the oldest, after all. The rest of them look (or behave like) children.

They eventually decide to head on over to the children’s rooms to check up on them. Yongguk raps his knuckles on the door that he believes to be the room of two of them, and sure enough, when the door opens, it’s Youngjae with a toothbrush in his bubble-filled mouth.

“Oopshies lemme justsh getch thish outch,” Youngjae says through the toothpaste, and proceeds to make his way back to the bathroom. Yongguk looks down at Petilil, who’s facing the direction that Youngjae just went.

Daehyun invites Yongguk and Himchan in. Their room isn’t any bigger than Yongguk and Himchan’s own, but it feels homey. Cottonee, Chimchar and Fennekin are watching some sort of television programme on the sofa, and Yongguk settles himself down beside them. Himchan takes the less comfortable armchair, and grumbles something about how he “would have sat next to Yongguk if not for that accursed spider”. Of course, Yongguk pays this no attention.

Youngjae is out and about in a matter of minutes. After gathering all their things, they’re ready to leave.

“Oh, Junhong said he’s with Jongup downstairs, and they got us breakfast,” Youngjae says, smiling at the screen of his Pokedex. Sometimes, Yongguk would forget that there is a text message function on the device. “Let’s go.”

The foursome makes their way down to the receptionist of the dorms and turn in their key as well as the money. They spot Junhong and Jongup in the Centre itself, Junhong scarfing down a Pecha berry bun and Jongup eating his delicately.

“Cool, what did you get?” Youngjae asks, rummaging through the bag that Jongup holds out to him. He claims a Cheri Berry sandwich. Daehyun gets the Aspear berry one. It’s sour, and he would have preferred something sweeter, but the other sandwiches are Tamato and Oran, which are simply too spicy and too dry for him.

They eat while they walk down Route 2—there is a road for pedestrians and one for cars, though the asphalt road is surprisingly empty at this time of the day, leaving wild Pokemon to play on it. The next stop, Yongguk remembers, is Waveside Town. He remembers passing by it on their way to Columinus…

Speaking of which, the Shiftry is probably still there. The Ariados may have scared it away, but it’s definitely still out there.

Yongguk nibbles at the Tamato berry sandwich as they continue walking down the path.

*

“What’s it doing?”

“Hmm?” Youngjae glances where Daehyun’s pointing.

Route 2 is rather long, and they decide to take a break near a river. Youngjae kicks at the water as he sits comfortably on a boulder. Their Pokemon are playing in the water, splashing at each other, looking as if they’re having the time of their lives.

Well, there is the sound of thudding against the ground once more. Youngjae finally identifies the source of the thudding and his eyes land on a blue Pokemon, grey comb on its head, picking itself up and waddling back onto a mini cliff. It then throws itself off the cliff and shrieks, flapping its tiny arms.

“We should…probably stop it,” Junhong points out, cringing as the Pokemon lands once more on the ground.

“What makes you think it wants to be stopped though?” Himchan asks. He’s brought some kind of laced picnic mat all the way out here, sitting on it and refusing to get his jeans dirty. Jongup had scoffed at it, but he did it quietly in front of Daehyun.

There is another squeal and a thud. “It’s going to knock itself out if it keeps trying,” Youngjae reasons.

“Sure, you can go save it. Suit yourself,” Himchan says, continuing to sit on the mat and making a shooing motion with his hand. Ralts snuggles into him as it plays with his Pokedex.

Daehyun fights the urge to roll his eyes and makes his way over to the Pokemon, about to head back up to the mini-cliff. Well, his Pokedex picks the best moment to beep and go off, startling the Pokemon.

Bagon. Level 5. Type: Dragon. Moves learned: Rage, Ember. Ability: Rock Head (prevents recoil damage from moves). Its belief that it will be able to fly one day is apparently the influence of information carried in its genes.

Bagon, surprised, tucks its head in and rushes Daehyun.

“Daehyun!” Youngjae shouts, panicked.

Cottonee rushes to his aid at once, puffing up its cotton body and Bagon rams its head straight into it. Daehyun gives a yelp as he topples backwards, Bagon caught in Cottonee’s…seeds?

Its head is covered in what looks to be seedlings. The shoots begin to sprout and cover the entirety of Bagon’s body, tying it up. It lies in a useless heap, snapping its jaws and flailing about with its tiny hands.

“What, how—?” Daehyun stares at Cottonee, who sprinkles a little yellow powder on Bagon, and the Pokemon stops struggling, paralysed. Cottonee looks up at Daehyun and beams. Using Leech Seed and Stun Spore to keep a raging Bagon down. That’s not what Daehyun would ever have thought of.

“You might want to catch it,” Jongup points out quietly. “The Bagon, I mean.”

“Why?”

“It’s a suggestion.”

Daehyun purses his lips. As much as he doesn’t like listening to Jongup, he’s never caught a Pokemon before. Youngjae gazes at him encouragingly. The Pokemon is tired and paralysed. Surely it would be an easy capture…

He takes out a Pokeball and walks over to the unmoving Bagon, the Pokemon’s eyes following his every movement. Maybe it’s just Daehyun, but he can see the unmistakable fear in those swirling red irises. He taps the catch of the Pokeball on the Bagon’s head, and the Pokemon goes in. It doesn’t even shake before the catch clicks shut.

“Here.”

As snarky as Himchan had sounded earlier, he’s holding out a sack to Daehyun while not leaving the comfort of his picnic mat. Daehyun walks over and takes it. Junhong nudges Himchan and observes how lazy he is, to which Himchan replies with a scowl that he “Isn’t lazy. Just conserving energy”.

Daehyun opens the pack and finds Potions, Full Heals and other medicinal equipment in there.

“It’s much too far to head back to Columinus to heal the Bagon. Use those instead,” Himchan says. Maybe it’s just Daehyun’s inexperience, but he has no idea what half of these medicines do. There’s a blue spray bottle, green bottle, yellow bottle, orange bottle…completely-yellow bottle, more red and purple and pink spray cans…hell, are those candies?

“Use the purple one. Bagon’s still weak, shouldn’t need the more potent one yet. Oh, and you can use the yellow one…yeah, that one,” Himchan instructs. Daehyun marvels inwardly at Himchan’s expertise in this area. He releases Bagon, the Leech Seed already stripped from its body, and sprays its injured body with the liquid from the purple bottle, following up with the yellow one. Bagon regains its ability to move and…

Tries to eat Daehyun’s arm for lunch.

Daehyun lets out a girly (manly, Daehyun thinks) scream as he snatches his hand away. Bagon looks disgruntled, but pursues it no further and turns away, arms crossed like a petulant child.

“Not every Pokemon’s going to like you from the get-go,” Youngjae says, nodding at Fennekin discreetly. Fennekin doesn’t seem to notice and instead walks over to some bushes, nipping at the leaves.

“Walk with it,” Jongup says, eyes fixed onto the Bagon as it starts waddling off. Daehyun is a little apprehensive about going after it since it might really bite his arm off this time round. “It’ll become more friendly towards you.”

As much as Daehyun doesn’t like listening to Jongup (has he said that already?), he must admit that whatever Jongup says makes a lot of sense. This guy must have been some Pokemon Master in his past life or something, with his knowledge on Pokemon and all.

They rest for a little while longer, before deciding it’s time to continue on.

*

“Hmm.”

Baekhyun hums as he crouches down. The Red Gyarados is breathing, but barely, the light rises and falls of its body easily missed. He runs his fingers across the scales as his team of officers run around taking pictures and samples. They had been informed by the Gym Leader of Stratuseon City during his weekly rounds that the Shiny Gyarados had washed up on shore and Baekhyun had been sent to investigate by the Champion.

Well, they could have sent Junmyeon. A Gyarados is a Water-type. It’s Junmyeon’s department.

“What could have caused it, I wonder…” he mumbles, Ribombee fluttering next to him. “What do you think?”

Ribombee flies ahead, antenna bobbing and twitching as it scans the surrounding area, then flitting over to the Gyarados. Baekhyun waves a hand and one of the officers comes over.

“Scan the Gyarados. Check for any signs of radioactivity,” Baekhyun says. “We’re hauling it back to the lab and the aquarium. Call Yixing. He’ll know what to do.”

As expected, the rushed test comes out with positive results—signs of radioactive amino acids detected from the faint traces of the Gyarados’s blood that they had sampled. It pays to read widely, Baekhyun thinks. A similar incident had occurred in another region a few years back, involving a sudden increase and rampaging of Magikarp and Gyarados that terrorized the lake.

He hears it before he sees it. There is the incessant sound of a chopper’s blades and he spots a shadow looming over the lake. Baekhyun slides his sunglasses onto his face, staring up at two helicopters, a giant green container dangling between them by two strong wires, its sides emblazoned with the League’s logo.

The helicopters lower the cage enough such that with the help of two of the officers’ Beeheeyem and Kadabra and the Gyarados’s massive body is dragged into the box. Thanks to the efforts of the Alomomola and Lopunny also belonging to another officer, the Gyarados’s breathing is steady and its body cleared of the injuries, but naturally, it’s still too tired to move.

The helicopter begins to move off right after Baekhyun gives the signal, headed for the direction of the Pokemon League.

“Alright, you lot are dismissed,” Baekhyun says, flicking his wrist, back turned to the rest of the platoon. He stares off into the lake, or, more specifically, the cavern in the middle of the lake. The officers’ voices get smaller and smaller until it’s just Baekhyun and Ribombee.

“Say, I wonder what that is,” Baekhyun grins, staring at the cavern. “Shall we go check it out?”

He releases Azumarill, and the blue Pokemon hops into the water, tail twitching and Baekhyun climbs onto its back, Ribombee sitting down on his shoulder.

“To that island over there, Azumarill,” Baekhyun commands, and with a shrill “Rill!” the Pokemon is off, paddling through the water at breakneck speed, reaching the tiny island quickly. Baekhyun returns Azumarill to its ball after alighting at the island. The cavern wall has been smashed in by the Gyarados, revealing the hollow insides of the cavern.

Baekhyun walks in, footsteps clear and resonating in the quiet of the cavern. Water drips from the stalactites hanging from the ceiling of the cavern. There is a pattern on the ground, made up of interconnected puddles. That’s what it looks like from Baekhyun’s point of view, in any case. There doesn’t seem to be anything of interest here, just…what is that?

A bright flash of light catches his eye, illuminating the far end of the cavern. Baekhyun walks over to it, carefully, Ribombee tense and ready to protect its Trainer.

The light doesn’t cease its shine as Baekhyun approaches it, standing merely a few inches from it. He then realizes…it’s a Pokemon. A unique one at that—something he’s never seen before. It has a pink head with a whitish-grey body, two tails with red gems in their middle sprouting from its rear. It floats, eyes closed, as if in a comatose state.

Baekhyun slips his Pokedex out of his pocket—all Gym Leaders, Elite Four and Champion have one—and immediately, it registers the Pokemon in front of him.

Mesprit. Level 65. Type: Psychic. Moves learned: Copycat, Extrasensory, Charm, Future Sight. Ability: Levitate (prevents damage from Ground-type moves). Known as "The Being of Emotion." It taught humans the nobility of sorrow, pain, and joy.  

A being of emotion. It must be a legendary Pokemon, then, if not a mythical one. He should leave it be. Don’t capture it. And he needs to tell Junmyeon.

He’s not going to call from the Pokedex—Irene can trace it. He does it from his own Pokephone.

“Hello? Junmyeonnie~!”

“Who is this?” Junmyeon’s exhausted voice crackles from the other end. Damn, there’s horrible reception here. Has he been battling a challenger? Nah, that can’t be true. If there’s a challenger Baekhyun would be called back to the League (“and quickly, unless you want me to kick you out,” Irene had threatened the last time he was late).

“Uh, your favourite? Byun Baekhyun?” Baekhyun grins as he presses the phone closer to his ear. Another grunt. “Aw, don’t be like that.”

“What do you want?”

“Wow, ouch,” Baekhyun holds a hand over his heart. “Look, mind if you come down here…yeah, here, like, Lake Mystic. You know that Red Gyarados that just went down? Yeah there. Near Route 24, that route from Springfall to…yeah, that’s the one. Thanks, bye!”

Junmyeon has never been good with directions.

*

“That’s a…mess.”

Youngjae notes as he stares at the wreckage of metal and crashed against a giant stump. The tree’s trunk has splintered and the entire tree save the trunk has collapsed against other trees, devastating a small part of the route.

“That was, well, what happened during the trip,” Yongguk shrugs. “That’s why we ended up all beat up. We had to backtrack to a clinic in Rootwill Town—just up ahead by the way—to get Himchan’s arm fixed.” As they walk, Yongguk retells their story of getting chased by that Feral Shiftry. “But the Shiftry seemed to disappear after that, so all’s well.” Spinarak nods enthusiastically.

“The incidence of Feral Pokemon is getting higher and higher, aren’t they? I wonder what’s happening,” Youngjae mumbles. “I mean, what could be causing it?”

“I don’t know,” Yongguk shakes his head. “But it doesn’t sound good.”

Jongup has been silent the entire time, keeping his eyes on the road as he walks behind everyone. Daehyun still holds the seashell necklace in his hand, chain dangling from his fingers. Youngjae is busy talking with Yongguk, Himchan with Junhong and their Pokemon are walking by their sides, occasionally conversing with each other.

Daehyun takes this chance, while Cottonee is trying to make friends with Bagon, and with Chimchar hanging on to his shoulders, he falls into step beside Jongup, who notices almost immediately, because Daehyun can see the subtle tensing of shoulders.

“What is it?” he asks in that controlled, soft voice of his. Snivy is perched on his shoulder, obviously enjoying the view from a higher vantage point.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Daehyun asks, holding up the seashell bell. It jingles.

“It’s a Shell Bell,” Jongup shrugs. “If you let your Pokemon hold on to it, it will heal the Pokemon proportionate to the amount of damage done to it.”

“No, no, I wasn’t asking about that,” Daehyun says, words coming out rushed. “Why did you give this to me?”

“In Snowberry, where I was from, there is a custom that one should give gifts to newly-made acquaintances. For instance, to a new neighbour or a new colleague. It’s basic courtesy,” Jongup explains. A small smile pulls at his lips.

Why you…! Daehyun really wants to punch his face out.

“It wasn’t your fault,” Jongup’s smile gets wider, almost into a grin. Daehyun has never seen him smile, let alone grin. It feels…infuriating. “Snowberry has always been rather…different from the rest of the world. Closed-off, I’d say.”

“Did you give Youngjae something too?”

“I heard my name,” Youngjae says, pausing his conversation with Yongguk and turning around, Petilil in his arms.

“He was asking what I gave you,” Jongup says.

“Oh, you mean this?” Youngjae holds out his own Shell Bell. “Yeah, it was mighty thoughtful of you.”

They continue to walk, the short bout of silence giving away to small talk after a while, mostly initiated by Youngjae and Junhong, who has become quite a bit more talkative than the last time. The road turns left, then right again, and before they realize it, they’re staring at the busy port town of Rootwill.

*

Pokedex entries gathered:

- Shiftry

Shiftry
- Ariados

Ariados
- Mesprit

Mesprit

Cameo apperances:

Seedot (the Pokemon that Yongguk swerved to avoid):

Seedot

Kadabra (one of Baekhyun's officers' Pokemon):

Kadabra

Beheeyem (one of Baekhyun's officers' Pokemon):

Beheeyem

Alomomola (one of Baekhyun's officers' Pokemon):

Alomomola

Lopunny (one of Baekhyun's officers' Pokemon):

Lopunny

Azumarill(one of Baekhyun's Pokemon):

Azumarill

Daehyun’s Pokemon:

  • Cottonee. Level 10. Moves: Absorb, Stun Spore, Fairy Wind, Leech Seed. Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
  • Chimchar. Level 5. Moves: Scratch, Leer. Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
  • Bagon. Level 5. Moves: Rage, Ember. Characteristic: Likes to thrash about

Youngjae’s Pokemon:

  • Petilil. Level 10. Moves: Absorb, Growth, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder. Characteristic: Nods off a lot
  • Buneary. Level 8. Moves: Pound, Endure, Frustration, Foresight. Characteristic: Scatters things often
  • Fennekin. Level 5. Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember. Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn

Jongup’s Pokemon:

  • Helioptile. Level 15. Moves: Pound, Charge, Shock Wave, MudSlap. Characteristic: Alert to sounds
  • Riolu. Level 18. Moves: Feint, Counter, Foresight, Force Palm. Characteristic: A little quicktempered
  • Dewpider. Level 14. Moves: Water Sport, Bubble, Bug Bite, Spider Web. Characteristic: Hates to lose.
  • Snivy. Level 5. Moves: Tackle, Leer. Characteristic: Strongwilled

Junhong’s Pokemon:

  • Cleffa. Level 10. Moves: Sing, Charm, Pound, Sweet Kiss. Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning.
  • Bellsprout. Level 10. Moves: Vine Whip, Growth. Characteristic: Hates to lose.
  • Meditite. Level 12. Moves: Detect, Confusion, Bide, Meditate. Characteristic: Likes to fight
  • Totodile. Level 5. Moves: Scratch, Leer. Characteristic: Likes to run

Yongguk’s Pokemon:

  • Rufflet. Level 10. Moves: Peck, Leer, Fury Attack, Wing Attack. Characteristic: Proud of its power
  • Houndour. Level 12. Moves: Ember, Smog, Leer, Howl. Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
  • Spinarak. Level 10. Moves: Infestation, Absorb, String Shot, Constrict. Characteristic: Loves to eat
  • Treecko. Level 5. Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb. Characteristic: Somewhat relaxed

Himchan’s Pokemon:

  • Flabebe. Level 9. Moves: Vine Whip, Fairy Wind, Tackle. Characteristic: Somewhat vain
  • Ralts. Level 9. Moves: Confusion, Double Team, Growl, Teleport. Characteristic: Quick to flee
  • Popplio. Level 5. Moves: Pound, Growl, Water Gun. Characteristic: Highly curious