Mega Evolution

(Best Absolute) Pokemon Trainers

wanted to make it in time for the new year! omg i haven't been posting for so long guess who neglected writing to watch busted

and playing captain toad and super smash bros yes ive been busy

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

*******************************************************

The air is thin. Jongdae’s breaths come out in quick puffs as he hoists himself up another cliff, Emolga crawling on the wall beside him, tiny paws clinging onto the rocky surface. Jongdae takes a breather, wiping the sweat on his brow. It’s warm despite the winter winds.

The road to the abandoned power plant has been worn down by the weather and the elements of nature. It sits atop a rocky cliff – not too far from the bustling city of Sparkridge, which has adopted the use of a new power plant much nearer the settlement. The only Pokemon that live here are those accustomed the rocky cliffs and valleys, Rock-types like Boldore and Graveler and Ground-types like Numel and Gligar.

Jongdae spies a familiar and welcome sight as his head lolls to the left. The metal ladder that he, as the Gym Leader, had installed to allow workers easy access to the power plant. Unfortunately, the path has been eroded away by the frequent rain.

Still, Jongdae reaches for it, fingers nearly missing the rung. He breathes a sigh of relief when his foot rests steadily on the ladder. Then, he brings the other foot up.

Meanwhile, Emolga has spread its arms wide, the thin stretch of skin between its arms and legs keeping it afloat in the air. With much effort, Jongdae climbs up the ladder. Arceus, he’s so unfit it hurts. When he finally reaches the top, he is greeted by the imposing abandoned power plant. It tilts to the side, leaning precariously over a giant chasm.

The top of the towering building. That is where Jongdae has to go to.

While the outside may be populated by Rock- and Ground-types, the inside of the power plant is a whole different story.

Electric-types galore.

Some shy Elekid run behind some machinery when Jongdae steps foot into the power plant. Uncaring Magnemite and Grimer wander about, completely unbothered by his presence. The place is dark – it does not have windows, for it would have been disastrous if the sunlight had caused the machinery to overheat when supplying electricity to the city.

Jongdae walks towards the staircase, keeping his hand on the wall, feeling his way around before his eyes adjust to the darkness.

It is a tiring and long climb, with Jongdae hitting at least six levels before looking as if he’s about to faint.

He really needs to drag Baekhyun to the gym with him.

Oh .

The only way to reach the top of the power plant when it was still in use was the elevator. However, now that it is not in use and there is no electricity being supplied to this place, it looks like Jongdae will have to scale the plant from the outside.

Once upon a time, Jongdae may have thought that he lives for daredevil acts.

But now, Jongdae doesn’t fancy the idea of dying.

Therefore, the most rational thing to do is for Emolga to send electricity through the open wires, electricity that crackles from the Pokemon’s cheek pouches sent straight up to the elevator. The elevator whirrs to life, its doors springing open with a push of the button. Jongdae rides the elevator up – Emolga is to join him at the top when he gives a call.

The elevator reaches the top floor without incident and the doors open. Sunlight glares into Jongdae’s eyes and he throws an arm up to shield himself. The top level of the power plant gives Jongdae a good view of Sparkridge and the nearby mountain ranges. 

“Come on up!”

The whirring sound of the elevator fades into nothingness as the spark of electricity is extinguished. A white and black shape whizzes upwards, wings flapping. Emolga lands on Jongdae’s shoulder, electricity still crackling from its cheeks.

Jongdae scans the skies. The legendary bird he is seeking is not in sight. It appears that he will have to lure it out.

Emolga’s electricity alone is not enough. Jongdae releases his strongest Pokémon, Electivire. The Pokémon gives a cry as it bursts from the ball, black wire-like tails raining sparks down on the metallic floor.

With the two Pokémon’s combined electric field – Electivire’s Electric Terrain and Emolga’s Thunder Wave – they create a buzzing and lively sphere of electricity. Jongdae stands a good distance away from the field – any nearer and he will be shocked beyond recovery. Emolga and Raichu’s occasional tiny shocks are fine, but this is on a whole nother level.

But it will surely draw out his target.

As expected, a loud screech comes from a nearby cave. A bolt of electricity zaps at them, striking the shield of electricity and fizzling away.

The one who threw the lightning bolt soars towards them, beating its frizzly, massive wings, talons outstretched. Jongdae whips out the Pokédex. This Pokémon is strong. One wrong move and he’d be toast.

Zapdos. Level 80. Type: Electric/Flying. Moves learned: Thunder, Light Screen, Rain Dance, Drill Peck. Ability: Pressure (increases PP usage of foes). This legendary bird Pokémon is said to appear when the sky turns dark and lightning showers down.

Zapdos swoops low, body spinning like a drill, aiming for Emolga.

Emolga dodges the hit and Electivire steps forward, hurling its entire body at Zapdos. It is a clash of sparks as Zapdos’ beak pummels Electivire, the latter’s body fizzling with uncontrollable electricity. Zapdos is forced away. It spirals into the air, wings beating fiercely.

With a loud war cry, the Pokémon angles its head towards the heavens. The clouds turn dark. A sense of dread fills Jongdae as he feels stones pelting on him. Thunder rumbles in the distance. Large, oblong hailstones begin to rain from the clouds above.

While Zapdos may have used Rain Dance, the weather is cold enough for the water to freeze in midair.

It appears that Zapdos is also unaware of this fact, as it squawks, the hailstones limiting its speed as well.

A hailstone cuts across Jongdae’s brow, drawing blood. Beads of crimson liquid trickles down his eye. The surrounding temperature begins to drop drastically as Jongdae tugs his coat more tightly, teeth chattering. His ears hurt and his lips are frozen. The cold wind howls.

“Electivire, Emolga, return!” He knows for a fact that Electvire and Emolga, especially, being part Flying-type and all, cannot handle such cold. “Eelektross!”

The large eel Pokémon emerges from its Pokéball, immediately getting hit hard by the hailstones. It is getting harder and harder to see in the swirling storm.

“Flamethrower! Three o’clock!”

Heeding its Trainer’s instructions, Eelektross spits fire, a jet of flames melting the impeding hailstones and hitting Zapdos in the stomach. The Pokémon screeches once more, yellow body flickering.

Jongdae’s spine tingles.

He leaps from his position, landing hard on his side, smashing his hip against the ground and rolling a fair distance. His back hits the wall, and he opens his eyes to catch a gargantuan lightning bolt strike where he just was.

Thank Arceus the floor around the elevator is carpeted.

Eelektross feeds on the electricity that travels through the metal floor, the yellow spots on its body glowing with satisfaction. It looses another Flamethrower attack, the fire hitting Zapdos painfully one more time.

The bird Pokémon is exhausted – its wings flap harshly as it is assaulted continuously by the hailstones.

Now’s Jongdae’s chance.

He hurls an Ultra Ball, the black sphere sailing through the air and hitting Zapdos’ talon. The ball opens, light flashing as Zapdos is into the ball. The ball begins to fall through the sky, almost indiscernible past all the hailstones, but if Jongdae doesn’t catch it soon…

“Eelektross, U-Turn!”

The moment Eelektross executes the move is the moment the hail stops. Eelektross launches itself off the platform, arms reaching out to grab the railing as it dives for the Ultra Ball. It catches the Ultra Ball by its tail, body coiling around the black sphere as it swings itself back into the air, landing on the metallic platform.

Jongdae runs towards his Pokémon, and takes the Ultra Ball from it, giving Eelektross a thankful rub on the head.

The catch on the Ultra Ball flashes once…twice…

Thrice…

Click.

Jongdae stares at it. He has captured Zapdos. He has captured Zapdos with one Ultra Ball.

Jongdae tucks the Ultra Ball into his pocket, the weight of the ball pronounced.

He is going to hand this bird over to Team BTS. A weapon of mass destruction. He isn’t even sure what they are going to do with it. Electricity is a powerful thing.

Jongdae swallows, turning his back to their battlefield. Eelektross powers up the elevator this time, and Jongdae rides it down.

*

Baekhyun stares up at the sky. There was a raging thunderstorm where the abandoned power plant was. Is that supposed to happen at this time of the year?

In Jongdae’s permanent absence, should he go up to check?

Before he can make a decision, his phone suddenly rings.

“Hello?”

It’s the crime scene detective. “Sir, there is an emergency.”

“What is it?”

“The bodies are missing. Jongdae’s and Seulgi’s.”

“Missing?” Baekhyun turns his attention back to the power plant. Nothing seems amiss now. The sky is back to a normal blue hue, the fluffy white clouds have returned and the power plant is still standing.

“Yes, missing,” the detective tells him. “I don’t know where they went. They were supposed to be studied again today but…”

“Calm down,” Baekhyun says, sighing. “Take deep breaths.”

He hears laboured breathing on the other hand, “Okay…okay.”

“So, missing bodies. I’m coming back straight away.”

Baekhyun puts down his phone and looks back at Togekiss. The Pokémon lands, allowing Baekhyun to get onto its back, and they make for the Pokémon League.

The laboratory is in a state of panic. Certainly they don’t have bodies disappearing every day. Baekhyun returns Togekiss to its ball and releases Ribombee instead, the Fairy-type flitting about his head.

“Mr Byun!”

Baekhyun turns at the sound of his name. A short, stout detective rushes up to him, lab coat ed and swishing by his body as he walks, polished shoes patting rhythmically on the tiled floor.

“Ah, Mr…Jung, was it?”

“Y-Yes, that’s right,” the detective says. This is the person who was on the phone with him just earlier.

“Was there any sign of a break-in?” It is inconceivable that there would be none – the only way into the facility is through the doors which are password-protected and equipped with fingerprint and iris scanners.

“No, not that we know of. It’s like…the body just vanished into thin air.”

“You sure? No footprints, no gigantic holes in the walls?”

Pokémon could have been used to break into the facility, but that would have caused the alarms to go off. Plus, the place is teeming with scientists. It’s impossible to have stealthily entered, grabbed two adult-sized bodies, and exited while escaping detection.

However, all his officers with Psychic-type Pokémon have reported sensing and failing to bypass a Psychic barrier erected around the body.

A Psychic barrier around the body…

Oh Arceus…they’ve been fooled the entire time.

A glimmer of hope arises in Baekhyun’s heart as he suddenly grins. The scientist gives him a wary gaze.

“The bodies,” Baekhyun says thoughtfully. “They are nothing but mere illusions.”

“But they felt real,” the scientist says, flailing his arms, almost whacking another scientist in the face, “when we carted them off to the lab.”

“It’s all in the mind,” Baekhyun says as a matter-of-factly, tapping his noggin. “Come on, we have to go find Jongin. See if we can trace a psychic signal or whatever the hell it is.”

*

Eighteen monks. Six trainees.

Naturally, each person would have to face three monks each. There are just enough training rooms for each person.

Daehyun pushes open the door to the training room he is assigned to. It opens with a creak and drags on the floor. The room is rather dark, and the only illumination is the dim candlelight at the far end of the room.

“Welcome.”

A middle-aged monk steps forward, glasses perched on the bridge of his nose. He fidgets with the rosary beads in his hands. His Pokémon, a Glalie, stands behind him, body relaxed.

“Park Junhyun,” the monk says, putting his hands together and bowing deeply. The Glalie does the same.

Daehyun wonders if he is to follow suit, when he sees two other monks standing on either side of the battlefield drawn out on the ground. One of them is the Altaria user and the other has a Mawile. Daehyun’s own Pokémon, Salamence, sticks close to him, baring its fangs.

“You are…Jung Daehyun, is that right? This is how the training will go,” the Glalie-user says. “This secret technique, the Mega Evolution, can only be learned by Salamence, and the only Pokémon you can use is Salamence.”

Daehyun nods, already feeling uneasy.

“The first trial you have to undergo involves facing your weaknesses,” the Glalie-user says. “As you can see, Dragon-types, like your Salamence, is weak to Dragon-, Fairy- and Ice-types.”

Daehyun glances around him. No wonder he felt worried. Salamence nudges his side, as if telling him not to worry, and Daehyun places a palm flat on its scaly skin.

“You’ll be facing us one at a time, of course. It may be your first training session, but do not let your guard down. This is an assessment – a test of the bond between you and your Salamence,” the Glalie-user says. The one with the Altaria steps forward. A sprightly young man.

“I, Min Hwanchan, shall be your opponent.” As if in greeting, the Altaria gives a sharp cry as well.

Salamence returns the favour and, beating its massive wings, positions itself on the battlefield, raring to go.

Daehyun stands in the box behind Salamence, lips pressed together firmly.

“Battle…start!”

*

“Holy .”

Youngjae watches as the Gengar disappears from sight, sinking into the ground, leaving nothing but a black 2D blob on the ground. Lopunny springs into the air, aiming a kick down at Gengar. However, the black blob dodges and instead appears behind Lopunny in all its full glory. Lopunny crashes painfully into the ground, sustaining serious damage.

Gengar looses a well-aimed Focus Blast at Lopunny. A large sphere of brown slams hard into Lopunny’s back, ing the Pokémon forward but promptly ending the match.

Youngjae gapes, competitive drive rising from within as something dark and hateful boils in the pit of his stomach. The battle was over in a matter of seconds.

“You…you are unable to hit Gengar, aren’t you?” the Gengar-user asks. While he should be smiling – he won the match, after all – the monk is frowning, fingers touching his chin absently.

“Uh…” He can’t hit Gengar? Oh. That’s right. Normal- and Fighting-type moves (Return and Jump Kick respectively) can’t hit Ghost-types. And the only other two moves he has is Agility (which increases Lopunny’s speed) and Baton Pass (to pass stat changes to another member in the party), two non-damaging moves.

“As I thought,” the monk says, shaking his head. His Gengar returns to his side. “Even if it is ineffective, you must have at least another move that can hit Ghost-type Pokémon. Think of it as coverage.”

Youngjae nods. As much as he hates losing, he knows he has to learn something from this if he ever wants to beat the League challenge and become the next Champion.

“Come with me.”

The Gengar-user walks up to the bookshelf behind a low desk. The bookshelf contains what looks to be the Bible, scriptures and other books regarding religion as well as battle techniques and strategies. However, what intrigues Youngjae the most is the sheer number of plastic casings stacked together on one side of the shelf.

The Gengar-user gestures towards the casings, “To teach your Pokémon a move it cannot learn naturally, we make use of things called TMs and HMs.” He picks out a casing and in it contains a disc, the disc clearly labelled with the name of a move: Dragon Tail.

“Not all Pokémon can learn all types of moves. There are only a hundred TMs and HMs in total,” the Gengar-user says. “Therefore there are a limited number of moves that can be taught by TM and HM. Dragon Tail is one such move.”

He guides Youngjae over to the desk, to which he sits down, cross-legged on a green, comfortable-looking cushion. Youngjae follows suit on the cushion on the other side.

The Gengar-user opens up the casing, revealing a piece of paper wedged behind the disc. On it are names of Pokémon. It seems to be a pretty long list. Perhaps these are the names of the Pokémon that can learn the move.

Well, Lopunny’s name isn’t there. What did he expect? That bushy tail of his Pokémon isn’t going to do any attacking.

“How about this move?”

The Tyranitar-user, standing beside the shelf of TMs, picks one out and places it on the table. On it is labelled Brutal Swing. The disc itself is of a different colour from the disc containing Dragon Tail. While Dragon Tail’s disc is a majestic royal blue, Brutal Swing’s disc is a sombre umber colour.

“Ah, good pick,” the Gengar-user says. He opens the casing up and picks the disc out.

“Wait,” Youngjae says, holding up a hand. “Will it hurt?”

At the mention of hurting, Lopunny looks less than enthusiastic about it. It whines and shrinks back against Youngjae’s side.

“No,” the Gengar-user shakes his head. “It’s perfectly fine. However, your Pokémon will have to forget one of its current moves.”

Oh, the “Pokémon may not learn more than four moves” rule.

“Alright then,” Youngjae says, nodding and standing up. The Gengar-user does so as well, disc in his hand.

“Well then, shall we begin?”

*

Jongup barely breaks as sweat as Lucario beats down Camerupt using Aura Sphere. The bulky body of the Pokémon hits the ground, unmoving. The monk runs up to his Pokémon, caressing its furry body and asking if it was alright.

Lucario has beaten the Gallade and Camerupt rather easily, and the only foe left is Swampert.

“Time to heal your Pokémon,” the head of the monks says. Swampert roars behind him, ready to take on the strong opponent.

After Lucario has been healed of its injuries, it springs back onto the battlefield, ready for battle. The air is tense as both Swampert and Lucario regard each other. Swampert has a type-advantage, being part-Ground-type, but Lucario itself is part Steel-type, so it might resist some damage…

“Well then, shall we start?” the old monk claps his hands. A bell rings and the battle begins.

Lucario, being faster, s its palms forward and looses a large Aura Sphere attack towards Swampert. The Pokémon instinctively throws up its arms and defends itself, deflecting the Aura Sphere. The blue ball ricochets off the shield and crashes into the ceiling, fizzling out into strips of aqua.

That Protect move was well-timed. It was executed right before the Aura Sphere hit, so the shield was at its strongest.

“It’s my turn to attack,” the old monk says. He holds up a finger, and points it at Lucario. “Earthquake.”

The ground begins to shake, dealing super-effective damage to Lucario. The Pokémon leaps up in an attempt to avoid the attack, firing another beam of aura that slams harshly into Swampert’s fins.

“Me First!”

Lucario steals Swampert’s Hammer Arm attack, sending a fist composed of aura at Swampert. Not the best move, considering that Lucario becomes slower as an aftermath of that move.

If only Jongup can switch to Serperior…this battle would be a walk in the park. Thankfully, Lucario dodges the Hammer Arm that Swampert swings at it and proceeds to hit back with a Bone Rush attack. Bones of aura spring from the ground, stabbing painfully into Swampert’s body, spraying ichor everywhere.

“Surf!”

A wave of water summoned crashes into Lucario, sending the Pokémon flying backwards into the wall outside of the battle zone.

In a flash, Jongup is by Lucario’s side, Hyper Potions at the ready.

“I suppose that means that the battle is over,” the old monk says, stepping over to Jongup, sandals crunching the wet tatami. “And you are strong, young man.”

“Thank you,” Jongup says mechanically, still focused on Lucario’s well-being.

“Your bond with your Pokémon certainly is strong.” If the monk is offended, he does not show. “I think it is time that I impart to you our secret technique.”

The monk unclasps something from his wrinkled wrist and drops it with a thud in front of Jongup. It glints under the lighting of the training hall. Jongup ensures that Lucario is fine, before reaching out for the metal bracelet with a colourful stone set in it.

“This is the Lucarionite,” the old monk says, a smooth orange sphere, red and blue dancing in it. It looks like a marble, Jongup thinks. He hands it to Lucario directly. The Pokémon fiddles with it, looking at it from different angles.

“Come,” the old monk says, heading back to the battlefield, Swampert following behind him. “It is time for the true training to start.”

*

“That’s it!”

Yongguk grunts as the light that assaults his eyes takes him by surprise. Houndoom is bathed in light. Wisps of aura and energy swirls around them both as a different Houndoom leaps out from the burst of light.

This Houndoom appears fiercer than the other one. Its horns have grown out, the white ridges on its chest and back area have become more prominent, covering nearly the entire front of its body. Its tail, that had looked like the head of an arrow, is shaped ike a pitchfork with two twines now. Even from such a distance, Yongguk can certainly feel the heat that Houndoom exudes.

“Now, come at me,” the monk who is leading the training says. His Slowbro stares ahead with a blank expression, mouth open, swishing its tail around. From the previous battles, Yongguk knows that that Pokémon, despite its seemingly stupid appearance, is not a force to be trifled with.

“I shall now come at you with the same type of power you wield,” the monk says. Houndoom and Yongguk prepare for battle, standing on the battlefield once more. The monk touches one of the rosary beads and light begins to shine. Slowbro is coated with a cloak of light that gets brighter and brighter to the point where it hurts the eyes.

The Slowbro that emerges from the light has undergone a similar change in appearance as Houndoom had done. Unlike earlier, nearly its entire body is consumed by a grey shell, but in this form, Yongguk can more clearly feel the psychic power emanating from it.

While moves like Psychic doesn’t do to Houndoom, that Hydro Pump really packs a punch.

*

Himchan puffs his cheeks up as he watches the young, bratty monk in front of him (how can he be a monk when he’s such a brat anyways?) showcase his Pokémon’s charms, just like in a Contest or a Musical. The Pokémon he is so proud of is an Aggron. A hulking mass of walking and bellowing rocks and steel plates and horns.

“See that!” the monk shrieks from atop his Aggron, and points a finger at Himchan. “That is how you win Contests!”

“You’d better hold that thought, kid. I’m gonna show you the best performance you’ve ever seen and you’ll go home crying to your mummy!” Himchan yells back with lack of a better response. Arceus, he needs to learn more insults from Youngjae.

The other two monks stare as the two bicker to and fro, insults and retorts flying this way and that. There is no way they’re going to stop it – the two look like they’ll murder their asses if they interfered.

“Gardevoir, Captivate!”

Gardevoir launches beams of hearts at Aggron. The Pokémon succumbs to the attack, hearts forming in its eyes as it lowers its guard, or more specifically, its Special Defense.

“Oh no you don’t!” the young monk yells. “Aggron! Heavy Slam!”

You’re pissing me off!”

Aggron charges at Gardevoir with a super-effective attack, which Gardevoir launches a powerful Psychic attack against. Aggron is shoved off its feet and flung a couple of metres. The young monk leaps off his Pokémon’s back when Aggron slams against the floor, steel armour plates tearing the tatami.

“Take that you little punk!”

“Punk huh? That the best you got?”

The other two monks continue to watch the battle as Aggron picks itself up, shakes off the dust and debris, and bellows a determined bluster.

The newcomer is improving – there’s no denying that.

Perhaps one day his Gardevoir be able to achieve Mega Evolution?

*

“Medicham, Acupressure!” 

With the increased Evasion stat, Mega Medicham dodges the attack from the Mega Beedrill. The Bug-type’s Poison Jab misses, but sprays poison every which way. A particularly large splatter dots Medicham’s pink skin, but the Pokémon shrugs it off. Junhong doesn’t miss the hiss, though.

“Hi Jump Kick!”

Beedrill can’t avoid it and is punted in the face by Medicham’s foot. Beedrill retaliates with a Twineedle attack, however, slicing Medicham’s stomach with its sharp drill-like arms. Ichor spills from the wound and Medicham isn’t thrown back without a counterattack of its own. With its health in dangerous levels, Medicham executes a power-packed Reversal attack, boldly grabbing both of Beedrill’s arms and swinging a foot upwards. The force of the kick has Beedrill ripping its arms from Medicham’s grip and flying into the ceiling, smashing into it with great force.

“Whoa,” the monk returns Beedrill to the ball, promptly walking over to the machine and placing the ball inside. The machine whirrs and blinks blue as it fully heals Beedrill. The other monks clap.

“Was that…was that acceptable?” Junhong wipes off the perspiration on his forehead. All of a sudden, the room begins to sway. His legs feel like jelly as he sinks to his knees. Medicham glows ethereally and reverts back from its Mega form, back into its regular appearance.

Junhong sinks to his knees, breathing laboured. The other monk’s Pidgeot unleashes a load of feathers below Junhong as the boy falls forward and crashes into the bed of down.

*

A figure hobbles into the city of Marshhusk, past the stone arch. The streets are near-deserted, especially since it is after sundown. Night is falling earlier and earlier since winter’s onset. The figure wraps an arm around herself as she takes each agonizing step towards the only lit building in the city.

The Gym.

She touches the rectangular button on the door and it opens, revealing the familiar sight of home sweet home.

There is only one figure at the Gym at this time of the day. The receptionist gasps as Seulgi plops down on the couch, exhausted, her limbs aching, begging to be relaxed. One of Seulgi’s Pokéballs drop from her belt and bursts open, Muk emerging from it.

“Leader! Are you alright?” the receptionist asks, rushing over to her side.

Seulgi coughs, clutching her stomach. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.” Muk immediately covers itself over her body, warming her up from the cold. “Kind of.” She raises an arm covered in purple, poisonous slime.

“What’s the ruckus—?”

Seulgi watches as Sunhwa, who had sauntered into the room, drops her glass of water. The glass shatters and water covers the ground in a big puddle.

“Holy , Seulgi! I thought…I thought you were dead!” She holds a hand to her forehead. “Oh thank Arceus!”

“I’m fine,” Seulgi says, swallowing, looking tired even while doing so.

“You, girl, are going to have the most peaceful rest in your entire life,” Sunhwa says, careful not to touch Muk’s body that could corrode her skin. Seulgi has been around Poison-types her whole life and is used to the poison by now. “Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

Seulgi nods and drags her exhausted body up, heading to the Gym dormitories. She’s going to sleep. Sleep a lot. Sounds good.

The weight of the Ultra Ball containing Shaymin in her belt is rather pronounced, though.

*********************************************************

Pokedex entries:

Zapdos

Zapdos

Appearances:

Emolga (Jongdae's Pokemon)

Emolga

Boldore (Pokemon that lives outside power plant)

Boldore

Graveler (Pokemon that lives outside power plant)

Graveler

Gligar (Pokemon that lives outside power plant)

Gligar

Numel (Pokemon that lives outside power plant)

Numel

Elekid (Pokemon that lives inside power plant)

Elekid

Grimer (Pokemon that lives inside power plant)

Grimer

Magnemite (Pokemon that lives inside power plant)

Magnemite

Electivire (Jongdae's Pokemon)

Electivire

Eelektross (Jongdae's Pokemon)

Eelektross

Togekiss (Baekhyun's Pokemon)

Togekiss

Glalie (monk's Pokemon)

Glalie

Altaria (monk's Pokemon)

Altaria

Mawile (monk's Pokemon)

Mawile

Gengar (monk's Pokemon)

Gengar

Audino (monk's Pokemon)

Audino

Gallade (monk's Pokemon)

Gallade

Camerupt (monk's Pokemon)

Camerupt

Slowbro (monk's Pokemon)

Slowbro

Aggron (monk's Pokemon)

Aggron

Beedrill (monk's Pokemon)

Beedrill

Pidgeot (monk's Pokemon)

Pidgeot

Muk (Seulgi's Pokemon)

Muk

*******************************************

After training with monks:

Daehyun's Pokemon:  

-Whimsicott. Level 39. Type: Grass/Fairy. Moves learned: Giga Drain, Tailwind, Poison Powder, Leech Seed.
-Infernape. Level 38. Type: Fire/Fighting. Moves learned: Close Combat, Flame Wheel, Punishment, Feint.
-Salamence. Level 38. Type: Dragon/Flying. Moves learned: Crunch, Dragon Claw, Focus Energy, Zen Headbutt
-Plusle. Level 40. Type: Electric. Moves learned: Swift, Discharge, Baton Pass, Charge.
-Larvesta. Level 37. Type: Fire/Bug. Moves learned: Ember, String Shot, Absorb, Take Down.

Youngjae's Pokemon:

-Petilil. Level 39. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Helping Hand, Aromatherapy, Stun Spore, Energy Ball.
-Lopunny. Level 41. Type: Normal. Moves learned: Jump Kick, Agility, Dizzy Punch, Brutal Swing.
-Delphox. Level 38. Type: Fire. Moves learned: Psyshock, Lucky Chant, Light Screen, Mystical Fire.
-Marowak. Level 36. Type: Ground. Moves learned: Swords Dance, Leer, Bone Club, Thrash.
-Misdreavus. Level 35. Type: Ghost. Moves learned: Hex, Pain Split, Confuse Ray, Psybeam.

Jongup's Pokemon:

-Helioptile. Level 42. Type: Normal/Electric. Moves learned: Razor Wind, Volt Switch, Bulldoze, Thunder Wave.
-Lucario. Level 47. Type: Fighting/Steel. Moves learned: Calm Mind, Aura Sphere, Work Up, Bone Rush.
-Araquanid. Level 43. Type: Water/Bug. Moves learned: Crunch, Leech Life, Bubblebeam, Aqua Ring.
-Serperior. Level 45. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Slam.
-Minun. Level 42. Type: Electric: Moves learned: Charge, Trump Card, Discharge, Fake Tears.

Junhong's Pokemon:

-Clefairy. Level 43. Type: Fairy. Moves learned: Body Slam, Metronome, Moonlight, Lucky Chant.
-Weepinbell. Level 44. Type: Grass/Poison. Moves learned: Razor Leaf, Gastro Acid, Knock Off, Acid.
-Meditite. Level 47. Type: Fighting/Psychic. Moves learned: Hi Jump Kick, Reversal, Recover, Acupressure
-Feraligator. Level 40. Type: Water. Moves learned: Ice Fang, Chip Away, Surf, Crunch.
-Cofagrigus. Level 39. Type: Ghost. Moves learned: Scary Face, Shadow Ball, Hex, Curse.

Yongguk's Pokemon:

-Rufflet. Level 45. Type: Normal/Flying. Moves learned: Tailwind, Defog, Slash, Air Slash
-Houndoom. Level 45. Type: Fire/Dark. Moves learned: Foul Play, Fire Fang, Embargo, Faint Attack
-Ariados. Level 43. Type: Bug/Poison. Moves learned: Pin Missile, er Punch, Agility, Swords Dance
-Sceptile. Level 44. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Dual Chop, Leaf Blade, Detect, Slam.
-Espeon. Level 30. Type: Psychic. Moves learned: Psybeam, Refresh, Psych Up, Bite.

Himchan's Pokemon:

-Floette. Level 38. Type: Fairy. Moves learned: Fairy Wind, Petal Blizzard, Aromatherapy, Wish.
-Gardevoir. Level 42. Type: Fairy/Psychic. Moves learned: Draining Kiss, Future Sight, Psychic, Calm Mind.
-Primarina. Level 38. Type: Water. Moves learned: Hyper Voice, Sing, Disarming Voice, Sparkling Aria.
-Mightyena. Level 37. Type: Dark. Moves learned: Snarl, Roar, Taunt, Swagger.
-Fearow. Level 37. Type: Normal/Flying. Moves learned: Aerial Ace, Roost, Assurance, Agility