Pokemon Radio: Trainer Teacher (9)

(Best Absolute) Pokemon Trainers

Pokemon Radio: Trainer Teacher (9)
Hosts: OT6

**************************************

Yongguk: Hello everyone, we are B!

All: A! P! Yessir! Nice to meet you!

Yongguk: This is our first session where all six of us are on radio, right?

Himchan: To celebrate the new year!

All: *claps*

Daehyun: Well, there will still be education, or we'll get the boot by the president. Of the radio company haha.

Youngjae: So, we've decided that we'll be playing games. You know, to learn about the different forms of Pokemon, this time round.

Junhong: What kind of game?

Youngjae: A quiz game! We get into teams of three. Whichever team wins gets to eat pizza!

Daehyun: Whoa! What kind of pizza?

Junhong: Is it Chilan? I want Chilan pizza.

Himchan: What are you talking about? Kasib is definitely the best.

Youngjae: Guess we'll find out after, huh, haha. Okay, so the topic for this quiz is the different forms of Pokemon - including but not limited to regional differences, Ability-dependent changes, Mega Evolution and differences between different- Pokemon.

Jongup: Are you allowed to use that word on broadcast?

Daehyun: Yah! You used the S-word!

Youngjae: IT'S ACCURATE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

Yongguk: Pipe down, kids. Let's just carry on. I'm sure listeners would rather listen to the game than your bickering.

Himchan: So, shall we play Black-and-White to decide the teams?

All: Black...and...WHITE!

Daehyun: Why am I in a team with you?!

Himchan: What the hell do you mean by that?

Youngjae: Watch out, Daehyun-ah, I'm gonna thrash you!

*settling down*

Youngjae: So, the teams go like this: Yongguk, Daehyun and Junhong are in one group and Himchan, Jongup and I are in the other group.

Daehyun: That's why I'm never going to get any pizza.

Himchan: So, which team starts first?

Youngjae: Let's play rock-paper-scissors. Who's your representative?

Himchan: Jongup-ah! Go!

Jongup: Oh, okay.

Daehyun: Of course we have to choose someone who is good at rock-paper-scissors to play this. Junhong-ah! You can do it!

Himchan: Oh damn it's a battle of the Jonglo!

Youngjae: What in the world is Jonglo?

Himchan: Not important...

Youngjae: Okay, rock...paper...scissors!

Daehyun: NO!

Youngjae: YES!

Junhong: I'M SORRY DAEHYUN AND YONGGUK I'VE FAILED YOU!

Himchan: TAKE THAT, ERS! Okay, so we start first. Come on, how does this go?

Youngjae: So, there will be questions read out to us. Twelve questions in total. Then we see how many each team can get right. So each person answers four questions. The one who answers first gets the point!

Himchan: Ah, okay, okay. So, who from our teams are going to answer first?

Daehyun: Because you lost, Junhong-ah, you go.

Junhong: Whyyyyy? Fine.

Youngjae: The first few questions are likely to be easy, so...Himchan, go!

Himchan: What's that supposed to mean?

*Robotic voice*: first question: What is the predominant colour of Dusk Form Lycanroc?

Himchan: Wait, what?

Junhong: Orange!

*correct!* Dusk Form: Dusk Form

Daehyun: YES! Guess you're good for something after all!

Junhong: Thanks.

Youngjae: Himchan, what are you doing?!

Himchan: I don't know, okay! You're welcome to swap with me!

Daehyun: Well, there are three forms of Lycanroc. Midday, Midnight and Dusk. So, Dusk form is orange. What about Midday and Midnight?

Jongup: Midday is mainly brown: Midday Form and midnight is mainly purple or maroon: Midnight Form. Rockruff evolves into any of these three forms depending on the time of the day in which it is evolved.

Daehyun: Oh, I didn't know that.

Jongup: That is why Dusk Form Lycanroc is the rarest form, as it can only be achieved through evolution between 5 and 6pm.

Daehyun: That's super specific.

Jongup: Yeah.

Yongguk: Give us the next question, please.

Second question: What typing does Sceptile gain when achieving to Mega Evolution?

Yongguk: Wait, Sceptile can achieve Mega Evolution?

Himchan: Fire!

Youngjae: What kind of answer was that?!

Junhong: Psychic?

Himchan: Ghost!

Junhong: Water!

Himchan: Ah! Dragon!

*correct!* Regular Sceptile: Sceptile-> Mega Sceptile: Mega Sceptile

Himchan & Youngjae: YEAHHHHHH!

Junhong: Yah, that was a lucky guess!

Himchan: Don't you 'yah' me!

Third question: What is the difference in typing between Kantonian Marowak and Alolan Marowak?

Youngjae: There's an Alolan Marowak??

Himchan: Kantonian Marowak is Ground-type but Alolan Marowak is Ghost- and Fire-type!

*Correct!* Kantonian: MarowakAlolan: Alolan Marowak

Junhong: How did you know that?

Himchan: Excuse me, I'm a well-read individual. Unlike certain people I could mention.

Daehyun: Honestly, the Alolan version looks so much cooler.

Youngjae: I think Marowak looks amazing no matter which variant it is.

Himchan: Aw, Youngjae being protective.

Fourth question: Which weather condition does not transform Castform with the Forecast ability?

Junhong: Sandstorm!

Himchan: Sandstorm is a weather condition?

*Correct!*

Jongup: Castform Normalbecomes Fire-type and is red in extreme sunlight: Sunny Form, or it can become Water-type and is blue in rainy weather: Rainy Form. Castform can also transform into an Ice-type and become white in hail: Snowy Form .

Junhong: Okay, we've done the four questions. Who's going to take over me?

Daehyun: We have to save Yongguk for the last four, so I'll do it.

Youngjae: Same here. Jongup's definitely better at this than I am. Hell, he probably reads the Pokedex entries for fun.

Jongup: That's such a time-wasting thing to do, though.

Fifth question: What's the difference between male and female Bidoof?

Youngjae: What the hell is a Bidoof?

Daehyun: Ah! Ah! That...that thing! Yahhhhh! I can't remember!

Himchan: Y'all are hopeless! It's the brown thing!

Youngjae: What brown thing? Oh! OH! That thing. 

Daehyun: What thing?

Youngjae: Do we have some helpline or something? No?

You can ask one of your teammates.

*incoherent screaming*

Youngjae: Male Bidoof have a bushier tail than female Bidoof!

*correct!* Male: Male Female: Female

Daehyun: How did you get that right?

Himchan: Wait, so if I want to know whether a Bidoof is male or female I have to stare at its .

*laughing*

Himchan: Hey! What! It's a perfectly legitimate question!

Sixth question: Name two legendary or mythical Pokemon that can change form that is not Mega Evolution.

Daehyun: Groudon and Kyogre!

Youngjae: The heck? That's not fair! Shaymin and...and...Giratina!

*both are correct, but the point goes to Daehyun's team because Daehyun answered first*

Jongup: I feel like I've become the explanation guy. Groudon Groudon and Kyogre Kyogrecan become Primal Groudon Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre Primal Kyogrerespectively. Shaymin has a Land Land Formeand Sky Forme Sky Forme. Giratina has its Origin Origin Formeand Altered forme Altered Forme. Other legendaries that have different forms include TornadusIncarnate Forme, Thundurus Incarnate Forme and Landorus Incarnate Formewhich have their Therian formes: Therian FormeTherian FormeTherian Forme. Hmm...let's see...Ah, Keldeo has its Original Ordinary Form and Resolute Resolute Formformes. Meloetta has the Aria Aria Forme and Pirouette Pirouette Forme formes.

Junhong: There's Zygarde. You know, the Zygarde cube thing. There's a 10% 10% Formeforme, 50% 50% Forme forme and 100% Complete Formeforme.

Daehyun: I remember seeing this purple Pokemon thing that appears from a lamp. It has two forms I think.

Himchan: Ah, you mean Hoopa? It has the Confined Hoopa Confined and Unbound Hoopa Unbound formes.

Yongguk: Necrozma Necrozma has many different forms also. It has Dusk Mane Necrozma Dusk Mane Necrozma, Dawn Wings Necrozma Dawn Wings Necrozmaand Ultra Necrozma Ultra Necrozma.

Himchan: What kind of naming is that though? Ultra. Sounds lazy to me.

Daehyun: Is there anymore that we missed out?

Jongup: There's Marshadow Marshadowand Zenith Marshadow left. Not too big a difference. Just the eyes. And there is Deoxys too. Deoxys has four different forms: Normal Normal Forme, Attack Attack Forme, Defense Defense Forme and Speed Speed Forme.

Daehyun: Okay, so...next question! Hey, is there anyone keeping score?

Yongguk: Both teams have three.

Himchan: Sure? Three?

Yongguk: Yeah.

Seventh question: Arceus can change types through a particular method. What is this method?

Youngjae: Ah, I know this.

Daehyun: So what's the answer, smartypants?

Youngjae: Uh...It has something to do with plates.

Himchan: Plates like those you eat out of?

Youngjae: UH...

Daehyun: Oh, I know! You have to change its plates!

Youngjae: Wait, hey! That's my answer!

*correct!*

Junhong: So, there are quite a few different kinds of plates scattered throughout the world, like the Flame Plate, the Splash Plate and the Pixie and Dread Plate. So, each plate represents a different type, so Arceus will change into different types and its body will take on different colours.

Jongup: The colour change is rather obvious. Flame Plate Arceus looks like this: Arceusand Fist Plate Arceus looks like this: Arceus.

Daehyun: I think the problem here is that we don't even know what colour corresponds to which type! They look the same.

Junhong: Well, the shade of red is different...

Eighth question: Rotom is able to change types. What is the name of the Rotom that is Grass-type?

Daehyun: How are we supposed to know?

Yongguk: Personally, I think it's quite impressive one of us knows the answers to all of these questions so far.

Youngjae: Uh...Grass Rotom?

Daehyun: Sun Rotom!

Jongup: Wouldn't Sun Rotom be Fire-type?

Daehyun: I don't know! Grass-types like the sun?

Jongup: Not necessarily...

Daehyun: But-

Yongguk: Daehyun-ah, focus.

Daehyun: Leaf Rotom?

Youngjae: Tree Rotom!

Hint: Rotom can possess electrical appliances.

Youngjae: Ah!

Daehyun: WHAT.

Youngjae: It's that thing! That machine that cuts grass! Mower Rotom!

*silence*

Daehyun: It's wrong?

Youngjae: I thought it was right!

Daehyun: Ah! AH AH! MOW ROTOM!

*correct!*

Youngjae: WHAT!

Jongup: Rotom can possess different electrical appliances and transform into different types. The normal Rotom Rotomcan become Heat Rotom Heat Rotom by possessing an oven, making it Fire-type. It can become Wash Rotom Wash Rotomby possessing a washing machine. As its name implies, it is a Water-type. It can become Mow Rotom Mow Rotom, which was the answer, by possessing a lawnmower, and can become a Fan Rotom Fan Rotomby possessing a fan, becoming Flying-type. Finaly, there's always the Frost Rotom Frost Rotomthat is Ice-type by possessing a fridge. Oh, and if it is not battling, there is a special type of Pokedex that can accommodate the Rotom, Related image and is called the RotomDex.

Daehyun: Wait, what's the point of possessing the Dex?

Youngjae: So it can actually talk back to you. It's pretty cool.

Himchan: What if it's annoying, though? Like, it can totally annoy you the entire journey and you have no way to shut it off.

Youngjae: Are you describing yourself?

Himchan: ...

Daehyun & Junhong: Pfft.

Himchan: Okay, so now, Daehyun's team has five points and our team has three. Even then, I still think we're gonna win because we have Jonguppie right here with us!

Yongguk: Oh, it's my turn?

Youngjae: Go, Jonguppie! I know you can do it!

Ninth question: Under what conditions can Cherrim change form?

Jongup: Under strong sunlight.

Yongguk: ...

Himchan: ...

Youngjae: That was...that was fast.

Junhong: So, Cherrim has this Overcast form Overcast Formand this Sunshine form Sunshine Form. It becomes Sunshine form with the Ability Flower Gift under strong sunlight.

Tenth question: What is the difference between Mega Latios and Mega Latias?

Daehyun: Legendary Pokemon can Mega Evolve?

Jongup: Even I don't know this one.

Yongguk: Uh...any hints?

Hints: Mega Latios: Mega LatiosMega Latias: Mega Latias

Himchan: What.

Youngjae: This has become some game of spot the difference.

*silence*

Yongguk: Ah! The eyes! Mega Latios has red eyes but Mega Latias has yellow eyes.

Himchan: What.

Youngjae: What the F***!

Himchan: YOUNGJAE NO CURSING!

Daehyun: F***ING HELL!

Himchan: YOU TOO DAEHYUN! DO YOU WANT ME TO STRANGLE YOU!

Junhong: YONGGUK YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME YOUR WAYS.

Eleventh question: Where must you take a Burmy to change its cloak to a Trash cloak?

Himchan: What on earth is a Trash Cloak?

Jongup: The city.

Yongguk: ...Come again?

*laughter*

Daehyun: Yongguk! You have to win this! Come on!!!

Junhong: Since Jongup is playing, I'm the one explaining, so as it turns out, Burmy has three different cloaks that let it evolve into Wormadam of different types: Plant cloak Plant Cloak, which makes Wormadam Bug- and Grass-type, Sandy cloak Sandy Cloak, which will make it Bug- and Ground-type, and Trash cloak Trash Cloak, which will make it Bug- and Steel-type.

Twelfth question: Name all trims of Furfrou676Furfrou Dream.png or nine forms of Vivillon666Vivillon-Meadow.png.

Jongup: ...

Yongguk: ...

All: ...

Himchan: AH! I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS I KNOW ALL THE FURFROU TRIMS! YONGGUK I DRILLED YOU ON THIS YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT.

Youngjae: WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHEERING FOR THE OTHER TEAM?!

Himchan: *ignoring* Plus, it's not really a form change. It's like...a hairstyle change?

Daehyun: Still a form change.

Yongguk: Uh, trims of Furfrou are Matron, La Reine, Pharoah, Debuntante, Star, Diamond...aish!

Jongup: Vivillon has the Pokeball, Monsoon, Archipelago, Jungle, Polar, River....

Himchan: NO CURSING.

Yongguk: Wait, let me try again. Matron, La Reine, Pharoah, Star, Debutante, Diamond, Dandy, Heart, Diamond...WHAT'S THE LAST ONE!

Youngjae: Whoa, my first time seeing Yongguk get so competitive.

Himchan: YONGGUK YOU BETTER NOT FAIL ME OR YOU'RE GOING TO SIT YOUR A** DOWN AND I'LL MAKE YOU MEMORISE THEM ALL AGAIN!

Youngjae: Okay, his motivation is a little clearer now.

Jongup: Pokeball, Monsoon, Archipelago, Jungle, Polar, River, Tundra, Ocean, Sandstorm and...and...Sun.

*correct!*

Himchan: YONGGUK.

Yongguk: ...Oh no...

Youngjae: So, there are many different Vivillon patterns. Wait, I need a list. Ah...okay. Like what Jonguppie mentioned, there was Pokeball 150px-666Vivillon-Pok%C3%A9_Ball.png, Monsoon 666Vivillon-Monsoon.png, Archipelago 666Vivillon-Archipelago.png, Jungle 666Vivillon-Jungle.png, Polar 666Vivillon-Polar.png, Ocean 666Vivillon-Ocean.png, River 666Vivillon-River.png, Tundra 666Vivillon-Tundra.png, Sandstorm 666Vivillon-Sandstorm.pngand Sun 666Vivillon-Sun.png. In addition to that, there are also designs like Continental 666Vivillon-Continental.png, Elegant 666Vivillon-Elegant.png, Garden 666Vivillon-Garden.png, High Plains 666Vivillon-High Plains.png, Icy Snow 666Vivillon-Icy Snow.png, Marine 666Vivillon-Marine.png, Meadow 666Vivillon-Meadow.png, Modern 666Vivillon-Modern.png, Savannah 666Vivillon-Savanna.png and Fancy 666Vivillon-Fancy.png. That's like twenty patterns in all!

Himchan: And since Yonggukie can't do it, I'll tell you all the Furfrou trims instead! Actually, he only missed out the Kabuki 676Furfrou Kabuki Dream.pngtrim. So, there's the Star 676Furfrou Star Dream.png, Heart 676Furfrou Heart Dream.png, Diamond 676Furfrou Diamond Dream.png, Debutante 676Furfrou Debutante Dream.png, Matron 676Furfrou Matron Dream.png, Dandy 676Furfrou Dandy Dream.png, La Reine 676Furfrou La Reine Dream.png and Pharoah 676Furfrou Pharaoh Dream.png.

Youngjae: Whoa, Himchan looks like he's rapping.

Yongguk: Well...

Youngjae: Anyways, now that we've come to the end of this quiz game, let's total up the points!

Yongguk: We each have six.

Youngjae: Come again?

Yongguk: We each have six points.

Himchan: So let's answer one more question and whichever team can get it first will get pizza!

Youngjae: Ooh! Looks like staff prepared a few extra questions!

Himchan: Okay, okay, before we reveal the question, who's going to be our reps?

Daehyun: I want to try!

Youngjae: Jongup-ah, you're the smartest here! Go!

Thirteenth question: Name all forms of Oricorio.

Jongup: ...

Youngjae: JONGUP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU CAN NAME NINE VERSIONS OF VIVILLON BUT NOT THIS?!

Jongup: Uh...

Daehyun: There's the Sensu style, Baile Style and the Pa'u Style... and...

Jongup: Sensu, Pa'u, Pom-Pom and...what did he say again?

Himchan: NO JONGUPPIE! I HAD FAITH IN YOU!

Daehyun: AH! SENSU, PA'U, POM-POM AND BAILE!

*correct!* Sensu: 741Oricorio-Sensu.png, Pa'u: 741Oricorio-Pa'u.png, Pom-pom: 741Oricorio-Pom-Pom.png, Baile: 741Oricorio-Baile.png

Yongguk, Daehyun & Junhong: WOOOOOOOOO!

Daehyun: WE WON!

Junhong: PIZZA!

Himchan: Yah! I had faith in youuuuuu!

Youngjae: I wanted pizza.

Youngjae: Anyways, looks like we've come to the end of the session for today. Hope you all have learned more about Pokemon's different forms and stuff.

Youngjae: Uh...bye.

*********************************************

After recording

Yongguk: You let him win.

Jongup: *watching the others fight over pizza* Hmm.

*********************************************

happy new year's!!!

guess who finally replaced uppie on my ult bias list

hint: his name starts with 'd' and ends with 'aehyun'.