The Swampy Marshes

(Best Absolute) Pokemon Trainers

Very goddamned short chapter since im flying to japan hahaha if i hadn't procrastinated i would have gotten this up sooner but nope its short as hell. plus i sprinkled some daeup like legit daeup and maybe a bit of younglo lol im sorry banghim isnt going anywhere yet

probs wont be writing for the entire time im in japan so it'll be a week or more before i can post anything again

asdfasfadf goes japan too early cant get the yongguk calendar oh well 

*************************************

Seulgi wakes up, relief flooding her when she wriggles her toes and realizes that her legs are still intact. She is bound, the ropes’ rough edges cutting into her skin. The green-headed bird Pokémon has been staring at her, probably even before she fell asleep. Its unblinking eyes are creepy at best.

She looks around the room and her nose takes in a familiar smell. It’s something she’s smelled recently, but what? Forget the smell, she has to get out of here. But without her Pokémon, she isn’t sure how far she can go. The room is bare, metallic walls barely have a of decoration. Other than a window with the morning sun’s rays filtering through the bars, and a door shut tight to her immediate left, there does not seem to be any other way to escape.

If only she has her Pokémon with her…

The door is roughly shoved open, and Seulgi watches as a familiar figure enters the room. She recognizes him as the Park Jimin, the singer based in Beedrill’s Hive Entertainment in Sparkridge. The Park Jimin who rakes in the cash, bringing glory to the entertainment industry. His face is plastered everywhere in the city.

Behind him, his Heracross follows, body muscular and sturdy, wings folded and protected by its hard shell. Its horn glints menacingly in the light. Jimin takes a seat right in front of her.

“Sorry, we’ll have to keep you here for a while longer,” Jimin says, pouring himself a cup of…whatever it is from that flask of his. “We can’t have two Leaders coming back to life overnight.”

“Two Leaders?” Seulgi furrows her brow. “You mean I’m not the only one you kidnapped?”

“Kidnapped? Well, I guess you could put it that way,” Jimin says, downing his cup of…herbal tea. He gags a little at the taste, but continues drinking it anyway. “Though I shouldn’t be telling you who the other one is.”

“When are you going to release me?”

“Not anytime soon,” Jimin says thoughtfully. “Wait another hour or so and maybe I’ll think about it.”

Well, she’s certainly heard of singers having another personality off stage but this takes the cake.

“You’re not fit to be a Leader.”

Seulgi glares at him, hard, definitely offended. “What do you mean?”

“I mean what I said,” Jimin says. “You don’t have what it takes to be a Gym Leader. It isn’t just about being strong, you know.”

Jimin stands and walks over to the Xatu standing in the corner, unfailingly keeping an eye on them and pats its head. Xatu barely blinks, but spreads out a wing at being touched.

“Come on. You should be protecting League secrets with your life, shouldn’t you?” Jimin says. “Thanks to you, now we, the bad guys, know that Marshadow resides in Marshhusk Swamp near Route 9.”

Seulgi grits her teeth. “It was either that or lose both my legs.”

“Exactly. You don’t have the guts,” Jimin says, drinking another cup of his herbal tea. “In any case, you will get out of here eventually. We have no plans to kill you.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Capture it, of course,” Jimin says, as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

People like these capturing it isn’t a good thing. Not good at all.

But what else can she do?

*

Jongup’s Pokémon fight hard, but they are no match for the powered-up Sliggoo.

“This is strange,” the old monk standing beside him says, his Swampert batting away an attacking Sliggoo. “They are not usually this ferocious in their attacks. Hold on tight, young one. Swampert, Earthquake!”

Jongup barely has time to react when the ranks of Sliggoo are taken out by the old monk’s one attack. The heavy downpour is obscuring his vision to a degree that the Sliggoo are only a blur of pink and purple as they scramble for shelter amongst the marshes, trying to avoid the Earthquake attack.

The Earthquake attack shatters the area, forcing the ground up, blades of earth piercing through the air, managing to catch a few straggling Sliggoo desperately running for cover.

The large creature, which had appeared from the depths of the marsh to do battle with them, is taking the Earthquake hit well. Most of the Sliggoo has crawled and slithered up to its gooey body as it takes confident strides forward, to confront the Trainers and their Pokémon.

Jongup glances down at the Pokédex entry.

Goodra. Level 80. Type: Dragon. Moves learned: Outrage, Power Whip, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail. Ability: Gooey (contact with Pokémon will lower Speed stat of attacker). It's very friendly toward people. If you grow close to it, Goodra will hug you with its sticky, slime-covered body. Don't get mad.

Goodra. Well, it certainly doesn’t look very friendly at the moment.

Furthermore, it is a high-levelled Dragon-type. They cannot underestimate its strength.

The Goodra sends a Power Whip attack straight at Swampert, sending long vines of green energy and giving Swampert a good whacking. Lucario takes the hit from Goodra, crossing its arms and stopping the Power Whip attack in its tracks.

With a spin, Goodra sends Lucario flying and a powerful Aqua Tail attack at the Swampert. Swampert blocks the attack, raising its arms and forming a protective shield crafted from blue energy. The Aqua Tail doesn’t hit and Goodra jumps back from recoil.

It then roars, using another Power Whip attack, hitting everything in sight, blowing many of the monks and their Pokémon away. The attack rips through the surrounding trees like paper, tearing them in half, separating trunk from roots.

“The Goodra is usually…docile,” the old monk holds his head in his hands, as if not knowing what to do. “It does not act up…like this.”

It doesn’t matter how much they lament about the situation. All that matters is that the Tower of Mastery will get destroyed if this continues. Jongup sends out Minun, a plan forming in his mind.

“Fake Tears!”

Goodra’s Special Defense lowers, but does not slow in its advance. From its mouth, it readies a cobalt blue beam, sparks and goo flying from its mouth like spittle. Goodra lets loose a Dragon Pulse attack at Jongup, the old monk and his Swampert, deeming them to be the biggest threat at the moment. Swampert blocks it with another Protect attack, but the shield is weaker this time; a stray beam of the Dragon Pulse chips at Swampert’s fins.

“Copycat!”

The same cobalt blue energy radiates from Minun’s sky blue cheek pouches, releasing it straight at Goodra. With its Special Defense down, Goodra takes a hard and unexpected hit to the chest, the Dragon Pulse throwing it back and into the mud.

The rain begins to let up, clearing some of Jongup’s vision, but a heavy fog remains in the air.

Altaria swoops in from the air, firing a Dragonbreath at some of the Sliggoo, taking them out immediately. Goodra rises, then roars, and hits Altaria square in the chest with an Outrage attack. Draconic energy bursts from its body as Goodra charges head-first towards the battlers.

One of the monks’ Pidgeot dives from the air, beating its wings powerfully, its colourful plumage and tail shooting silvery feathers like arrows down at the Goodra, sticking to its body. The FeatherDance attack succeeds in lowering Goodra’s Attack harshly, softening its blows as the Goodra tires itself out.

In a rather dramatic fashion, the Goodra succumbs to its wounds, dealt by the other battlers. It lies on its side, crashing into the water, sending a shroud of mud and water into the air. The other Sliggoo, at seeing their leader fallen, decides to make a run for it.

Jongup calms his beating heart as he rubs Minun on the head, the Pokémon looking up at him proudly. With the Goodra’s defeat, the rain begins to lighten to a drizzle, before stopping completely. Jongup welcomes the sun that peeks out from behind clouds of white.

The monks’ Pokémon begin to revert back to their original states. The monks’ rosary beads flash a bright white light that dies down almost immediately. Jongup hops off Swampert, glancing around at the damage. A few monks are injured – some lightly, some heavily. He identifies his travelling companions as well. The lower half of Yongguk’s body is covered entirely in mud as he sloshes in the shin-high water over to them. Himchan looks a little scratched up, his clothes torn (which he is wailing over), but otherwise unharmed. Junhong appears to be fine as well, hair tousled and completely drenched.

The only one who doesn’t seem fine happens to be accosted by a screaming Youngjae and a worried Whimsicott, Salamence and Delphox.

“ing hell,” Himchan mutters under his breath. “How did…?”

Daehyun’s entire body is covered in mud, but blood trickles down the back of his head, having presumably hit his head against the tree.

“, he’s not breathing!” Youngjae shouts at them, before turning back. “Does anyone ing know CPR?”

Not breathing? Thanks to the rain, there is a level of water that reaches midway up to Jongup’s shins, so is it possible…?

Jongup stalks over. “Move.”

Youngjae glares at him, clearly not intent on moving, but does anyway when Junhong places a hand on his shoulder. Jongup gets down on one knee. Daehyun isn’t moving – no rise and fall of his chest. He places a finger under his nostrils. Nothing.

Jongup’s heart leaps a beat as he presses two fingers below Daehyun’s jaw. No pulse. He is as cold as hell.

.

Quickly, he pulls Daehyun such that the boy is lying on Salamence’s back and begins the chest compressions. Everyone else is silent, the only sounds Jongup’s laboured breathing as he presses hard down on Daehyun’s chest.

Willing that his heart will start beating again.

When he finishes thirty compressions, he checks the pulse. Still nothing. Tilting Daehyun’s head back and lightly pressing down on his chin, Daehyun’s mouth opens. Wasting no time, Jongup covers Daehyun’s mouth with his own, blowing air into the other’s.

With each cycle, the air seems to get tenser and tenser. Perhaps it’s just Jongup, or maybe it applies the rest of them. Jongup finally stops when he feels a pulse thrumming under Daehyun’s jaw. Faint, but there.

Thank Arceus.

Jongup turns back to expectant faces, breathless. “He’s…alive.”

By now, some of the monks have already started moving the injured back to the tower. Whimsicott and Plusle climb on Salamence’s back as the large dragon Pokémon wades through the water towards the tower as well.

“Thanks.”

Youngjae sidles up to Jongup, Misdreavus floating by his head.

“I only did what I had to and what I could,” Jongup shrugs, feigning indifference.

Youngjae nods, giving him a grateful smile, before rushing off after Salamence. Jongup is left alone, standing on the submerged train tracks, staring at the ground. Lucario walks up to him and places a paw on his shoulder.

Absently, Jongup runs a finger along his lips, eyes cast downwards, red steadily creeping up his ears.

*

Yongguk and Himchan offer to take the citizens to Marshhusk first – the place has a station that can take them all the way to Sparkridge, where they can more easily seek help – while the rest stay behind with Daehyun and the monks to help them recover from the attack.

While the Sliggoo and Goodra assault has done a number on the tower, it is miraculously still standing despite being soaked to the core.

Youngjae stays with Daehyun in their room, while Jongup and Junhong head out to help the monks. Youngjae has barely gotten to the second stage of the game on his Dex when Daehyun wakes up, coughing and spluttering.

“ing hell, you scared the out of me,” Youngjae hisses.

Daehyun’s eyelids flutter open. “H-How…?”

“Yah, you nearly drowned,” Youngjae says, saving his game and switching off the device. “Don’t sit up yet.”

“You mean it really”—Daehyun coughs violently—“happened?”

“Yes,” Youngjae says. “Jongup even gave you your kiss of life.”

“W-What?!” Daehyun screams. He coughs once more, emptying muddy water out onto the wooden floorboards. Youngjae looks at the mess in disgust. While Daehyun should be praying that he doesn’t get diarrhoea or something from the water still in his stomach, what he’s really concerned with is the fact that…

Youngjae has doubled over in laughter at Daehyun’s coughing and incredibly crimson face.

“What I meant was that he gave you CPR, so you ought to thank him for saving your ,” Youngjae says, stifling another bout of laughter behind his hand.

“Speaking of which, where is he?” Daehyun asks.

“Aw, wanting to see your prince so quick—”

Daehyun whines and throws his pillow at him.

*

“Radio waves. No other way to explain it,” Junhong says. He and Medicham are helping to push back a few loose bricks, using Araquanid’s sticky web to stick it back in place.

“Radio waves,” Jongup repeats under his breath. It’s no wonder Junhong would know about these kinds of things, especially when he claims that he is a Vigilante, working for the Vigilante Group under the name Zelo. Junhong is actually his real name.

Which would also mean that Jongup knows about Jongup and Yongguk.

“Yes,” Junhong nods. “Radio waves, to Pokémon, are basically energy sources that can cause them to evolve.”

Evolve, much like how the Goomy had evolved into Sliggoo, and how Daehyun, Youngjae and Junhong’s Pokémon had evolved before the appropriate level. Radio waves that had caused Feral Reversion, reducing the friendly Goodra to one that sought, and still seeks – it isn’t dead – destruction.

“The higher-ups think that the League is behind it, though,” Junhong says absently, affixing another brick to its spot.

“The League?”

“You know, like they want to play hero. So they make the wild Pokémon go haywire,” Junhong says handing a brick to Clefairy, who floats up high to the tower’s upper levels to fix the damaged walls up there, “then they’ll swoop in to save the day.”

But nobody showed up just now, because they were dead, at least from what news article Jongup had read the other day, detailing the death of both the Marshhusk and Sparkridge Leaders. He is certain that it is Team BTS behind the killings.

“But if the League knew that their Leaders were dead, why did they activate the radio waves, as you claimed?” Jongup asks as the two of them head back towards the tower. Jongup glances in the direction of Marshhusk. It appears that Yongguk and Himchan aren’t back yet.

“Machine was probably rigged to act at certain intervals,” Junhong says, shrugging. The monks thank them for their help, though there wasn’t much to fix in the first place. Some of the younger monks head out for their training, while the older ones head back into the tower, presumably to continue with their spiritual training.

Something doesn’t make sense about that statement, but Jongup cannot pinpoint the exact cause of his uneasiness.

Jongup climbs the stairs, finding the first room on the left on the second floor and pushes open the door, Junhong following after him and making a beeline for Youngjae, who is sprawled out on the tatami floor, playing a game. Daehyun and Whimsicott are watching him, Daehyun’s head resting on his hand, elbow propped up on the tatami, having turned his body to the side.

At their arrival, Daehyun, Youngjae, Whimsicott and Petilil turn – Youngjae having the unfortunate luck to end up being Junhong’s target and Petilil similarly goes down to Clefairy and Weepinbell, the two Pokémon leaping on the green Pokémon in a bear hug.

“H-Hey.”

Daehyun’s voice is soft and unsure, unlike what Jongup is used to. The latter bites the inside of his cheek. It feels…pleasant to hear Daehyun speaking.

“How are you feeling?” Jongup asks. Youngjae and Junhong’s squabbling has somewhat become a buzz – background noise.

“Never better.” Daehyun musters a weak smile. His smiling face is pleasant to look at too. Shyly, Daehyun averts his eyes, preferring not to meet Jongup’s.

Cute.

“What are you doing now?”

“Watching Youngjae play games,” Daehyun says, gesturing to the device that has escaped Youngjae’s grip and is now lying on the floor. He picks it up and shows Jongup. Staring back at him is a sprite of Noibat flapping its wings as well as its moves and stats. This must be the new version of that Pokémon video game going around.

“Do you play too?” Jongup asks.

“No,” Daehyun shakes his head, setting the device back down on the tatami. “Youngjae’s the gamer, not me.”

Jongup nods. “What do you do in your spare time, then?”

“Food,” Daehyun grins. “And sleep. Used to read some back in Springfall.”

Springfall, where he and Daehyun met for the first time.

“You were in that boat,” Jongup points out, “in Lake Mystic.” Careful not to bring up the Gyarados incident.

“Oh,” Daehyun’s eyes widen a fraction as they meet Jongup’s again. “I…” His fingers play with the hem of his shirt.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it,” Jongup says quickly.

“I just take it out for a ride sometimes,” Daehyun says. “Lake Mystic is huge. You find something new every day.”

Perhaps it’s a form of relaxation. Or exploration.

Before Jongup can continue questioning any further, the door swings open and Yongguk and Himchan walk in, their pant legs covered in mud and water. Himchan looks visibly uncomfortable about it, constantly reaching down to scratch at his calves, but Yongguk appears to be just fine with it. Rufflet flies through the doorway and perches itself on Jongup’s shoulder while Mightyena at Himchan’s shoes, as if trying to help clean it of the mud.

 “The elder has something to ask,” Yongguk tells them when they have changed and are sitting in a circle. “With Daehyun’s Pokémon evolved, it is now achievable.”

“You mean the secret technique?” Junhong asks, perking up at the possibility.

“Well, kinda,” Yongguk says, nodding, grinning wide. “The elder saw our battle with the Sliggoo and Goodra today and asked if we’d like to learn. Their technique, I mean.”

“I mean, if all six of us can do it together, sure,” Youngjae says, eyes open wide and sparkling. Petilil does a silent cheer beside him. Only the Tapus know how much he’s wanted to get stronger, and learning this secret technique is a means to the end.

 “Great. He said the training would take about a day or so,” Yongguk says. “How about we stay for the night, and leave tomorrow morning?”

Himchan nods, “Sounds good.”

Yongguk leaves the room, Rufflet darting over to its Trainer’s shoulder from Jongup.

The secret technique, hmm?

*

“Disgusting, Namjoon-ah. Utterly disgusting,” Yoongi mutters, cringing as he sees that the bottom half of his jeans is soaked. Yoongi’s Staraptor stays beside him, looking rather glad that it has wings. It is at that moment that Yoongi wishes he is a Flying-type.

Namjoon pads ahead, followed closely by his Noctowl, flapping its wings serenely beside him. Hoseok rides his Aerodactyl behind them, the Pokémon being strong enough to carry its Trainer for long periods of time.

Unfortunately, it is a one-seater.

“Well, Marshhusk’s Leader provided us the information,” Namjoon says. “It tends to hide in the shadows, so keep a lookout.”

“I don’t like this, Namjoon,” Hoseok says, voice wavering behind them. “What if it slaughters us? I mean, it’s a legendary.”

“Mythical,” Yoongi corrects.

The Marshhusk Swamp is swamped with various kinds of Pokémon, rain- and moss-loving Pokémon. Sliggoo, Politoed and Wooper swim by them, obviously uninterested. Some Yanma do flit around them, wings beating at an impossible speed. However, their aim isn’t the common Pokémon here. Their sole goal lies in capturing the Gloomdweller Pokémon.

It is another ten minutes of wandering that Namjoon finally decides that they should take a rest in a clearing with a few moss-covered logs. Yoongi runs a finger over the rotting wood, and decides he would rather stand. Staraptor perches on the log, eyeing the water for food. Barboach, probably.

“This is pretty cool.”

Hoseok leans his entire body weight against Yoongi, his tufts of black hair tickling Yoongi’s neck as the latter tries to shrug him off while hugging himself even tighter. It’s cold after all. Hoseok doesn’t look too bothered by the cold, and is playing around with the Pokédex that they had stolen from that Gym Leader.

“Well, that’s why we stole it,” Namjoon points out. He himself has settled down on another log, with recognizable teeth marks by Bidoof and Bibarel. “And I should be holding on to that. Give it here.”

Begrudgingly, Hoseok hands it over to him while puckering his lips. Namjoon recoils and bats at him.

Yoongi huffs and gives up on pushing Hoseok off himself. He glances around them, surveying the area around them, at the various swamp Pokémon. Now some of them are peering at them cautiously, wondering what the hell three humans are doing here in the middle of the swamps.

Then, a sparkle of yellow and orange has Yoongi’s eyes widening, entire body tensing.

It is gone before he can even open his mouth.

“Yoongi? You okay?” Hoseok waves a hand in front of Yoongi’s face. The latter shakes his head.

“Namjoon. The Gloomdweller,” Yoongi says.

Namjoon stands up as quick as a flash, and his gaze follows Yoongi’s.

Both Staraptor and Noctowl act independently, both bird Pokémon soaring towards the tree where Yoongi saw that sparkle. With a perfectly-coordinated slash of their talons, the large tree comes toppling, the thick trunk sending a colossal spray of water into the sky, scaring away many of the swamp-dwelling Pokémon.

A dark shadow escapes from its hiding spot, darting behind another tree, hidden almost completely by the shadows. It is small, almost a third of Yoongi’s height, and that is saying something. The Pokémon has deft movements, preferring staccato moves to legato.

“Yoongi, get the Master Ball ready,” Namjoon says. “Noctowl, Shadow Ball!”

The Shadow Ball misses Marshadow and slams into a tree, completely tearing it down, leaving nothing but a shredded stump behind.

Staraptor follows up quickly with a Brave Bird attack, chasing Marshadow, putting pressure on the tiny Pokémon.

“Hoseok! Now!”

Yoongi tosses the ball into the air. Aerodactyl soars upwards, catching the ball in its mouth and pursues Marshadow. Aerodactyl flies at the speed of sound. Marshadow cannot hide in the shadows anymore, deciding to come out into the sunlight. Now that it is fully visible, Noctowl and Staraptor flank it, wings beating quickly to match up to Marshadow’s speed.

In a swift move, Aerodactyl spits the Master Ball in an arc over Marshadow’s head, the ball landing right in Hoseok’s hand, who happens to be standing right in front of Marshadow.

In a last ditch effort, Marshadow throws a punch, a Close Combat attack, its fists flying and an enraged expression crosses its face.

Enraged and desperate.

Without any hesitation, Hoseok tosses the ball. The Master Ball flies upwards in a graceful crescent, then lands on Marshadow’s head without incident. A red light flashes and Marshadow disappears into the ball. It falls, clasped in Aerdoactyl’s rocky mouth before it can enter the murky waters.

“There,” Namjoon grins. “We got it.”

****************************************************

Pokedex entries:

Goodra

Goodra

Cameo appearances:

Heracross (Jimin's Pokemon)

Heracross

Pidgeot -> Mega Pidgeot

Pidgeot-> Mega Pidgeot

Yanma (Swamp pokemon)

Yanma

Barboach (swamp Pokemon)

Barboach

Politoed (swamp Pokemon)

Politoed

Wooper (swamp Pokemon)

Wooper

Bidoof (swamp Pokemon)

Bidoof

Bibarel (swamp Pokemon)

Bibarel

Noctowl (Namjoon's Pokemon)

Noctowl

Staraptor (Yoongi's Pokemon)

Staraptor

Aerodactyl (Hoseok's Pokemon)

Aerodactyl

Marshadow (captured)

Marshadow

*****************************************

Daehyun's Pokemon:

-Whimsicott. Level 35. Type: Grass/Fairy. Moves learned: Giga Drain, Tailwind, Poison Powder, Leech Seed.
-Infernape. Level 35. Type: Fire/Fighting. Moves learned: Close Combat, Flame Wheel, Torment, Feint.
-Salamence. Level 35. Type: Dragon/Flying. Moves learned: Crunch, Dragon Claw, Focus Energy, Zen Headbutt
-Plusle. Level 34. Type: Electric. Moves learned: Swift, Discharge, Baton Pass, Charge.
-Larvesta. Level 23. Type: Fire/Bug. Moves learned: Ember, String Shot, Absorb, Take Down.

Youngjae's Pokemon:

-Petilil. Level 33. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Helping Hand, Aromatherapy, Stun Spore, Giga Drain.
-Lopunny. Level 33. Type: Normal. Moves learned: Jump Kick, Agility, Return, Baton Pass.
-Delphox. Level 33. Type: Fire. Moves learned: Psybeam, Lucky Chant, Light Screen, Mystical Fire.
-Marowak. Level 27. Type: Ground. Moves learned: Rage, Leer, Bone Club, False Swipe.
-Misdreavus. Level 28. Type: Ghost. Moves learned: Hex, Mean Look, Confuse Ray, Psybeam.

Jongup's Pokemon:

-Helioptile. Level 36. Type: Normal/Electric. Moves learned: Razor Wind, Parabolic Charge, Bulldoze, Thunder Wave.
-Lucario. Level 39. Type: Fighting/Steel. Moves learned: Me First, Aura Sphere, Swords Dance, Bone Rush.
-Araquanid. Level 38. Type: Water/Bug. Moves learned: Crunch, Leech Life, Bubblebeam, Aqua Ring.
-Serperior. Level 36. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Leaf Blade, Growth, Leaf Tornado, Slam.
-Minun. Level 32. Type: Electric: Moves learned: Charge, Copycat, Discharge, Fake Tears.

Junhong's Pokemon:

-Clefairy. Level 34. Type: Fairy. Moves learned: Wake-Up Slap, Metronome, Minimize, Cosmic Power.
-Weepinbell. Level 36. Type: Grass/Poison. Moves learned: Vine Whip, Sweet Scent, Knock Off, Acid.
-Meditite. Level 37. Type: Fighting/Psychic. Moves learned: Hi Jump Kick, Reversal, Psych Up, Acupressure
-Feraligator. Level 32. Type: Water. Moves learned: Ice Fang, Flail, Water Gun, Crunch.
-Cofagrigus. Level 31. Type: Ghost. Moves learned: Scary Face, Ominous Wind, Hex, Curse.

Yongguk's Pokemon:

-Rufflet. Level 37. Type: Normal/Flying. Moves learned: Tailwind, Defog, Slash, Aerial Ace
-Houndoom. Level 39. Type: Fire/Dark. Moves learned: Beat Up, Fire Fang, Howl, Faint Attack
-Ariados. Level 37. Type: Bug/Poison. Moves learned: Infestation, er Punch, Agility, Swords Dance
-Sceptile. Level 36. Type: Grass. Moves learned: Fury Cutter, Leaf Blade, Agility, Slam.

Himchan's Pokemon:

-Floette. Level 33. Type: Fairy. Moves learned: Fairy Wind, Petal Blizzard, Grassy Terrain, Wish.
-Gardevoir. Level 35. Type: Fairy/Psychic. Moves learned: Draining Kiss, Imprison, Psychic, Calm Mind.
-Primarina. Level 34. Type: Water. Moves learned: Double Slap, Sing, Disarming Voice, Sparkling Aria.
-Mightyena. Level 34. Type: Dark. Moves learned: Assurance, Roar, Embargo, Swagger.
-Fearow. Level 30. Type: Normal/Flying. Moves learned: Aerial Ace, Roost, Assurance, Agility