chapter 5

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

I get up earlier today to prepare breakfast, Yoongi will be coming home with the boys earlier than I had expected. I quickly get ready and head to the kitchen cooking a couple of things before going to Jungkook's room. 

I open his room door to see him sprawled around the bed and his hair a mess, walking over the lightly tap the boy. "Jungkook," I whisper tapping the boy.

"Jungkook," I repeat slightly louder now shaking him.

I quickly get an idea and pull one of his pillows from underneath him. "Jungkook!" I yell whacking the boy and he finally wakes up.

He opens his eyes glaring up at me and I give him a small smile. "Wake up honey," I mutter untangling his knotted hair with my fingers.

"School?" He asks sitting up from his bed.

"No, Jimin and Taehyung are coming soon so get ready, okay?" I tell him and he nods his head getting up.

I leave the room and go to the kitchen to finish cooking. Humming to myself as I finish up I suddenly feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist, head nestled into the crook of my shoulder. He begins to run his fingers along my shoulders and slides a hand down my waist grabbing it as he presses against me.

"Cut it out," I whine and he chuckles, his breath hitting the back of my neck brings a chill to my body.

"You have really wide shoulders, but a really small waist," Jungkook whispers in my ear before kissing my neck.

I try to shift away from him, but his grip gets tighter as he sways us back and forth. I turn around to face him and he gives me a little smile. 

"Let go Kookie," I tell him pressing a hand between us only to feel something I did not expect.

Abs.

I look down to see the boy shirtless with abs. What kind of 16-year-old has abs?

"How did this happen," I mutter in shock rubbing my hand against the formed six pack. "You're a baby, why do you have abs?"

"Do you know how old I am?" He jokes.

I lightly smacking his shoulder and he laughs. "Sixteen, but you're always going to be my baby," I coo brushing his hair back. "Now go put a shirt on. Jimin and Taehyung are coming really soon."

He leaves the kitchen and I turn back around to quickly plate the food and put it on the table for the boys, I hear the front door open and turn to see the three standing there. Taehyung jumps on toppling us down, I wave at Jimin as the small boy continues to talk about his weekend.

"Okay, I have someone for you guys to meet," I tell the two as Yoongi pulls Taehyung off of me.

"Is it a dog?" Taehyung asks excitedly jumping around the room.

I chuckle and go upstairs to Jungkook's room, he opens the door but this time with a shirt on. "They're downstairs," I tell him and he smiles before stepping out.

We walk downstairs together to see Jimin and Taehyung with unimpressed looks on their faces. "You're cheating on dad?" Taehyung asks with a small pout.

"What? No, why would you think that?" I ask the young boy and he points at me and Jungkook holding hands. "Guys, this is Jungkook. He's my son."

Taehyung walks up the boy staring him down with his hand cutely resting on his chin. "Do you know any tricks?" he asks.

"Pardon?" Jungkook questions backing away as the younger walks closer to him.

"Can you roll ov-"

Jimin walks over to the two suddenly covering Taehyung's mouth with his hand. "I'm sorry he was expecting a dog, he's weird but you'll get used to it. I'm Jimin and he's Taehyung, it's nice to meet you," he greets with an awkward smile.

"Ew, Taehyung!" Jimin shouts pulling his hand away wiping the drool off of his hand, the younger boy laughs at him before skipping around the room.

"It's nice to meet you guys too. Taehyung, if you want a dog I can be one for you," Jungkook says getting the boys attention.

His face quickly lights up, as he runs over to Jungkook with a wide boxy smile. "Really?" He asks jumping on the older knocking him down.

"Sure," He laughs patting the younger's back.

Taehyung hops up off of him before running over and giving me a hug. "Thank you for giving birth to him Jin hyung!"

"No problem TaeTae," I chuckle as I watch the boy run off somewhere.

Yoongi snorts and I lightly hit his shoulder. "What's wrong with my kid?" 

"I don't know, you made him," I joke gaining a glare from Yoongi. "Guys come to eat before your breakfast gets cold."

We all take a seat at the table together, talking and listening to Taehyung's exciting stories as we eat. Jungkook seems to get along with the boys really well, I smile to myself watching the boy laugh and smile along with the boys. All I want is for him to be happy.