chapter 26

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

Eighteen, huh? I am now at the age where I can be drafted off to the military but the most notable; Seokjinnie without any legal consequences, for him anyway.

I've never cared much about my birthday. I'd rarely celebrated it growing up, so for me, it's just another day, but it is significant to Seokjin, so I'll pretend to care for him.

The day started with Jin saying happy birthday to me the moment it hit midnight, it officially began with breakfast in bed and then Taehyung and Jimin giving me their gifts before they left the house for the day so Seokjin and I could be alone. And as of right now, I'm cuddled up with Seokjin watching a movie. I made sure to choose a horror movie just as an excuse to hold him.

"Jungkook," Jin mumbled into my chest, "Is it over yet?"

At one point, he gave up and hid his face into my chest, only peeking at the screen once in a while.

"Not yet, hyung," I answer, rubbing circles into his back in an attempt to comfort him.

He kept jumping just from hearing those ty jump scares. This movie isn't even scary at all what is he on.

"Okay, let's turn it off now," I mumble, reaching for the remote, clicking out of the ty excuse for a horror movie.

Jin looks up at me and shakes his head stubbornly. "You wanted to watch it! Kookie let's finish it," he protests.

Yeah, but you're scared , and I'm not that sadistic.

"Its kinda boring," I half-lie and the older frowns.

"Were you even scared?" Seokjin asks as he sits up.

"No, it was kinda funny seeing how scared you were though Jin," I tease, gaining a light smack on my chest from a pouting Seokjin.

"Hey! I'm older than you have some respect!" He demands, but it comes out whinier if anything.

"You're older? You sure don't act like," I tease again.

Jin pouts, turning away from me, and I can't help but chuckle as I throw an arm over him.

"I'm sorry hyung, but you can't say that and then act like a big baby after."

Jin narrows his eyes and snacks my arm away from him."What do you want to do now?" Seokjin asks.

I shrug leaning farther into the couch, "Dunno, didn't really plan this far," I reply.

Seokjin laughs, shaking his head, "Of course you didn't," he says mockingly. "Do you want to see your gift now?"

"There's something else?" I ask, and he nods cutely. "Stay here, I'll be right back," He tells with me a big smile as he runs off the couch to upstairs.

It doesn't take long before he runs back down slightly out of breath hiding something behind his back, and he sits down on the end of the couch next to me, pulling out a long box handing it over to me.

"Hyung, what's this?" I question, staring down at the long black box.

"Open it!" He says excitedly.

I eye him before pulling the top off to reveal a pretty dainty bracelet, and when I look back at Seokjin, he shows me a similar one of his wrist.

"I wanted to get something special for you and the thought of matching bracelets was cute I don't know-"

I shake my head as a small smile finds its way on my face, "Hyung, I love it, I really do. Help me put it on?"

Seokjin nods with a wide grin taking the bracelet out of the box and clasping it onto my wrist. I can't help but look down and admire the dainty chain once in a while.

"Hyung, thank you so much for today. I've enjoyed every moment with you."

"I did too, I'm glad we got to spend time together," Jin says sincerity, dripping from his voice.

My eyes shift down to his lips, I watch as he bites his lips and I my own, and almost subconsciously we both move in closer. I decide to take a chance, this is the perfect moment. I want to see how far he will really go.

I grasp his chin gently before crashing our lips together, and when I his bottom lip, Jin breaks the kiss and looks at me with wide eyes, his plump lips are slick and as try to I move in again he places his hands on my chest, slightly pushing me back.

"Jungkook wait-this is wrong,"

"But it's what you want? You kissed back Seokjin," I murmur, he shakes his head, looking unsure himself.

"Just for tonight? can we just pretend for tonight?" I ask it comes out breathless and more desperate then I had wanted it to.

He pauses for a moment before nodding hesitantly. "You sure? I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want, baby," I tell him, and he nods again, his ears turn a bright red.

I smile and close the space between us, he cups my face, and I grab his waist, tugging him forward, so he's straddling my lap. I and on the button of his lip greedily. We continue that for a while until I made my way down his neck and biting down, marking him up. I can't help but smile when I hear him gasp and moan my name. Just for tonight, he's mine.

We were so entranced with each other we kissed for what seemed like forever until Jin pulled away, his lips glossy and swollen red. I whine in confusion when he pulls away, but he just giggles softly, staring down into his lap.

"We should stop now."

"Should we?"

He nods, "They could come home anytime."

I don't want this to be over already. I sigh and reach for Seokjin's phone on the coffee table, checking the time.

"It's only five we have two more hours and maybe later when everyone is asleep we could-"

"Jungkook, don't you think we've done enough?"

"You're right. Thank you for today hyung you don't even know how much I've dreamed up moments like this for us," I say, and Jin sighs almost contently, brushing my hair back before leaning his forehead against mine.

Seokjin smiles before placing a chaste kiss on my lips. 'Happy birthday."
 

"Happy birthday to you!" The four finish up singing, clapping as they wait for me to blow out the candles.

"Make a wish Jungkook," Jimin tells me.

I nod and lock my eyes with Jin who's ears once again go red just from a simple glance. I shut my eyes and then blow out the candles, and they all cheer.

"What did you wish for?" Yoongi questions.

"Don't ask him that! It won't come true if he tells you," Jin pouts, nudging the other's shoulder playfully.

Maybe Jin was into something. I wished for him to come to my room, and just as I had wished, he did.