chapter 32

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Baby, you're shaking."

"Huh?" Seokjin asks, looking down at himself and then back at me.

I sigh, placing a hand over his. "Your hands. They're shaking," I murmur, the back of his hand with my thumb.

"Oh, I didn't realize," He says, words drifting off as he stares off into space once again.

I frown and draw the older again, pecking his cheek and then his forehead letting him rest back onto my shoulder.

"Are you nervous? I'm not going to tell him anything. He doesn't need to know about us." I reassure him, but he frowns and shakes his head.

"You can't just lie to your therapist, Jungkook," he mumbles.

"If you want to tell him, fine by me, maybe he'll learn how to back off, but don't think things are going to be all fine and dandy. He could tell someone Seokjin. We finally got to be together, telling him would only drag us apart, and do you really want to risk losing me again?"

I hate to manipulate and use the thought of losing me against him. I hate the fearful and worried look on his face every time I mention it as if he's remembering that night. I hate to hurt him like this and reopen old wounds, but he needs to use his head for just once.

Seokjin blinks as a small pout graces his face momentarily. "No, of course not," He replies, shaking his head.

"So we both agree we won't say a thing, right?" I question, and he nods.

I smile, "Good. Just keep your pretty little mouth shut and try to calm down. You don't have to worry about a thing, baby. I've been told I'm a good liar."

He looks like he wants to say something but settles for another nod before taking out his head checking the time. "Let's go inside before we're late," He tells me, head motioning towards the building.

"One second," I reply.

Jin frowns, turning to look at me. "Hm?"

I grasp his face before kissing him, sweet and slow as if we have all the time in the world. As if time had stopped just for us. I feel Seokjin's hand mine, and he pulls away breathless, but he still manages up a smile as he presses his forehead against mine.

"Let's go now, hm?" He asks, and I nod, pulling away reluctantly from his touch.

We both exit the car, and our bodies seem to just gravitate towards each other. Our shoulders knocking and bumping into the other, and even eventually my hand in his as we walked towards the building doors. Jin gave me a weak smile as he opened the door, our hands breaking apart once we entered.

I wish our moments don't have to be hidden like this. Life just isn't fair.

"So jungkook, how have you been doing?" Namjoon asks way too chipperly for my liking as we enter his office.

"Fine," I reply, taking a seat next to Jin.

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows. "Just fine?" He asks, and I nod. Well alright. How is school?"

I shrug, "It's going well."

What is up with all this meaningless conversation.

"I know you also turned eighteen. Happy belated birthday." Namjoon says with a smile.

"Ah thank you," I reply, trying my best to stay polite, but God, his man is irritating.

"How have things been going so far between the both of you?" He asks, glancing back and forth between us, and I quickly notice how his eyes linger on Jin a bit more.

"Things have been good. Hyung and I have gotten closer and better understanding of each other and boundaries-"

Namjoon frowns, "Hyung?"

"Oh, right. I let him call me that," Seokjin chimes in.

"And why is that?" He asks, his stare directed towards me, and I can see the disapproval in his eyes.

What is this man's deal?

"It just makes me feel more comfortable. Referring to him as my dad makes me feel icky." I answer, trying to sound sincere when in reality, I don't care if we're related or not. I know what I want.

"I'm going to be very honest here, I don't feel like that's helping either of you. Now, I completely understand how that might make you feel uncomfortable, referring to him as your father, but this whole hyung thing will only push away from the fact you are father and son. It's just enabling whatever fantasies and thoughts you have about him. But you know I'm glad you understand that this is all wrong and it's not just some sick kink you have." Namjoon scoffs.

"And what if it is?" I question with a smirk knocking the grin right off the man's face.

"I'm not even going to entertain that thought," He dismisses as he sits up straight. "Is there anything you two want to talk about? Seokjin hyung, you look like you're out of it." He chuckles as he directs a soft smile to Jin.

Seokjin smiles back, "Ah, I'm sorry. I'm just tired."

Another smile bounces its way onto his stupid face, his eyes hold so much love for Seokjin. I want to rip his eyes right out of the socket. He won't be able to stare at my love like that again.

"Seokjin-"

"Isn't this about me?" I jeer, cutting the man off.

Namjoon frowns, "I'm sorry? I don't understand what you mean-"

"Why are you questioning him? Why is he even in the ing room? This has nothing to do with him!"

"This all has to do with him" Namjoon replies.

The emphasis on all takes me back, and from the look on Jin's face, he looks hurt too.

"What are you even getting at? it sounds like you're putting the blame on him."

Seokjin places a hand on mine shaking his head, "Jungkook," he mutters almost pleadingly.

"Jungkook, I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the situation. I'm not trying to push any of you to tell me anything, but I can't exactly help if you both don't cooperate. I know you don't like me, but let's try to make these sessions a bit easier for all of us, please."

"How about we switch therapists?"

"Switch," He whispers. "If that's what you want. I just want you to get the proper help Jungkook, that's all." He says, and I almost laugh at his ty attempt to stay professional, I can tell from the look in his eyes he wants to jump up and beat my .

"It doesn't seem like that. I mean seriously, you keep making heart eyes at him, and you think neither of us notices?" I scoff. "Let's be honest. You don't want to help, you want to get closer to him, right? You don't need to know about us. So can we cut this session short? it's not like we have anything to talk about."

I can hear a small gasp from Seokjin. "Jungkook-"

Namjoon shakes his head, "No, i's fine, hyung. He's right. Let's cut today short."

" you," I rasp as I leave the room, I can't stand to be around the anymore, but I still stand by the door. I don't trust him with Jin.

"I'm so sorry Namjoon," I hear Jin say to the bastard.

"He has quite the temper, doesn't he?" Namjoomn asks almost mockingly.

Seokjin sighs. "Yeah, he just gets like that sometimes."

"He's just protective over you, I get-- Uh, I'll walk you out," He says, their voices inching closer to the door and walk out.

"Thank you, Namjoon-- for putting up with us honestly thought you would have referred us to someone else by now," Seokjin sighs.

"Of course," Namjoon says with a smile, he looks too happy, like a lovesick puppy. I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Can you hurry up?" I question, pursing my lips together as I raise my eyebrows at Jin.

"Bye Namjoon-"

"Um hyung, wait--Do you think by any chance we can meet up again soon? Grab a coffee and talk, maybe?" The male asks, desperation practically seeping out his pores.

I'm starting to think this er has a death wish.

Sorkin looks as if he's at a loss for words as he glances at me. "Uh, I'm not exactly sure when ill be free," he stammers out.

"Not any time this week," I tell the man with a mocking smile. "But if you do hang out can I come with? Or what you only want to catch up with him?"

Namjoon looks taken aback. "Well, we were friends after all," He replies.

"This doesn't seem like a very friendly hang out," I snort.

"Excuse me?"

I laugh, "I can see through you and your act. You're basically transparent , you'd might as well just had written ' me Seokjin' on your forehead-"

"Jungkook," Jin scolds, his voice sharp and stern.

"He's taken, Dr. Kim, sorry."

I'm not sorry you.

The man narrows his eyes as he scoffs. "Taken, may I ask by who? You?" He questions teasingly.

Why does he have to be so persistent? Why is Seokjin even being nice to the loser?

A smile makes its way to my face as I cup the older's face, pulling him in for a kiss, and Seokjin closes his eyes reciprocating it instinctively. I make sure it's just as passionate and slow as it was in the car, my tongue grazing the bottom on the older's lips, as my hand slips down to his . Seokjin finally pulls away, his pretty eyes in a haze and his lips wet There's this unreadable expression on his face like he's been snapped back to reality as he pushes me back and leaves out of my sight.

I turn and look at Namjoon, who looks pale, sick almost, his face contoured up in pure disgust and confusion. "What the ," he grumbles, still in shock.

I try my best not to crack a smile, at I coo teasingly at the male. "You don't get it yet? You never had a chance and never will. Stop trying Dr. Kim, it's getting quite embarrassing."
 

an: lots of errors will edit later my computer is broken :(( but I hope you guys enjoy! <33