chapter 24

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

I am beginning to think there is no man dumber than Kim Seokjin himself. I love him, but holy is he stupid. No one should be that naive at his age.

You thought he would have learned his lesson the first time, anyone with half a brain would realize I'm playing them, he should have caught on quicker than this.

It's scary how dense he is I can't even imagine the number of people that have taken advantage of him, and after what I had done you'd think he'd be more cautious, but he will still look at me with a loving smile and those sparkling eyes what a . My-dumb--pretty-baby, I love him. I'm in love with a ing idiot.

It was way too easy to gain his trust back. All I had to do was be kind to the other two and pretend to care about whatever comes out of Yoongi's mouth and Jin's sold. My relationship with Jin was restored and only took two weeks.

The moment I got his trust back, he's allowed me to touch him, he isn't as tense as before and has been initiating physical contact with me almost as he has forgotten my feelings for him completely.

I can't help but think he's teasing me, there's no way someone could be this innocent, he has to want me as much I want him.

I want to test that theory. He has been asking what I want for my birthday, I want to see how far he would go to make me happy. Would asking for a be too much? I mean he has the lips for it might as well put it to use not like Yoongi is-

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Jimin questions as he scrolls through his phone and plops down on the couch.

"Birthday," I reply.

He looks up from the screen and smiles. "Oh, you know what you want? I already got you a present, but still, tell me just in case."

"I don't want anything," I shrug earning, Taehyung's attention.

The boy gasps, turning his attention from the screen from me. "You don't want anything? I can't imagine a birthday without a present. Will you still get cake? That's the best part," He says, becoming excited just from the thought of cake. ing kids.

"I don't really like cake buddy, but I can ask for one on your behalf," I offer, and the boy's jaw drops.

"You don't like cake? Who doesn't like cake?" He mutters in shock. " It's your birthday. It has to be something you like!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Jin asks as he steps into the room.

"Jungkook's birthday," Jimin answers.

Seokjin turns to me with a smile, "Oh, Kookie! Do you know what you want?"

Why are they all excited about something as simple as a birthday? I honestly don't care about my birthday or what cake or presents I get, the only plus is that people do whatever I say.

I shake my head, "I'm still thinking about it, but ill let you know soon." It's a hard pick between a kiss or a ...

"Did you know Kookie hyung doesn't like cake, daddy?" Taehyung asks.

I frown at the name. When did he start calling Jin that? And why 'daddy' of all things?

"How about a cookie cake, Gguk?" Jin asks, and I nod. Anything to get Taehyung to shut up, I'm okay with.

"That's a thing?!" Taehyung asks, practically yelling.

I notice as Jin winces but still smiles brightly at the little boy. "It is! And you get to help me make it," the older says, and cheers erupt from the little boy.

He's so patient with the kid, I don't know how he does it.

"Oh, boys in on the way to the store if any of you want to come."

"Tae and I will go," Jimin says before sending the little boy up to get his sweater.

"You coming, Kook?" Seokjin asks, sweetly once they're all at the door.

"I'm good."

I'd rather not spend any more time with you people. 
 

Thirty minutes. I only got to spend thirty minutes alone before someone came into the house. It takes Jin two hours at most when shopping, so why the are they back now? I groan as I leave my room in confusion to see what was going on and-

Oh. It's just the little gremlin man.

It takes a while before Yoongi notices me, but when he does, he jumps startled, he rolls his eyes. He wouldn't have been scared if he was paying attention.

"Where is your dad?" He questions as he settles his things down.

"Store," I answer monotonously.

"Taehyung and Jimin went too?" He asks, and I nod in response. He mutters a small, "Okay."

There's a moment of silence between us, and before I could head back to my room, he starts to speak again. Does this man not understand social cues? Where is his ing off switch?

"How are you then?" He asks it comes off awkward as if he was nervous with me being around.

"Why do you care?" I reply coldly, stepping closer to where he was, and when he shuffles back, I hold back the smile threatening to grow on my face. So he's afraid of me?

"Look Jungkook I never properly apologized for what happened-"

"Don't it was months ago," I dismiss, and he shakes his head stubbornly.

"Yeah but I still feel horrible you were just being overprotective over your father and-"

Overprotective? Did he not get anything I told him that night? I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Don't pretend to understand me. If it wasn't clear Yoongi-ssi, I want Seokjin. You're just getting in my away, sadly enough he's too forgiving and gave you another chance, you got lucky. As I said before, I'm going to make him mine. there will be nothing you can do about it."

Yoongi scoffs as he looks me up in disgust. "You're just a sick little bastard when Jin finds out he'll want nothing to do with you."

When Jin finds out? I wonder how disgusted he would be knowing his little fiance has been so touchy with me that he even kissed me and will keep allowing it to happen.

"You should be careful about what you say to me, don't want a repeat of last time now do you?"

My lips curve into a smile when I see the look on his face, he's clearly bothered, and I just want to push his buttons even more.

"You're the least of my worries," he says coldly, crossing his arms to seem bigger, more intimating.

It isn't working, he's shaking. He shouldn't be threatened if he knows I don't have a chance. I have the upper hand. He knows it.

"You're shaking Yoongi-ssi. so much for being the big man, huh?" I eye the man one last time before turning back up to my room with a wide grin.

I cant wait to see the look on Yoongi's face when I finally make Seokjin mine. I'll get what I want, I just know it.