chapter 18

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

I follow behind Yoongi watching him plead for Jin to stay. "Jin please don't leave me," I hear the older whisper, before getting the door slammed in his face. The older turns around, jumping once he notices me standing behind him. I smile at him, but he grimaces walking pass me to the couch. I let out a sigh following behind him.

"Hyung I'm pretty sure he left us here so we could work out our differences," I mumble, he looks up at me and nods towards the spot on the couch next to him. I roll my eyes plopping next to him, "So," I start.

"So," he sighs. "Look, I'm sorry you had to see that," he apologizes.

"So am I. It's not every day you see your father getting taken up the ," I shrug.

Yoongi begins to choke on his spit with wide eyes, "Don't joke like that Jungkook," he coughs out.

"Tell me, Yoongi-ah, how does he look when you're taking him from behind? Pretty, right? I envy you," I chuckle continuing to press the "joke" on.

He looks at me almost disgusted, I grin back at him. "What is wrong with you?" He scoffs, standing up from his seat.

"Me?" I laugh again, shaking my head. "Well nothing, I think I'm perfectly normal. We all have little quirks, don't we?" I question, standing up as well.

He takes a step back from me, "Look here, you little psycho-"

"Psycho?" I question walking closer.

"I'm calling your father," he states weakly, I almost let out a laugh at his poor attempt to seem somewhat intimidating.

"You think he's going to believe you over me? He would dump you for me in a second."

"Dump?" He questions in disbelief. "Jungkook we're talking about your father. I don't know what sick is going through your head, but he's not yours. You're not in some ed up relationship."

"You don't know anything."

"I need to go. You're testing my patience, and I'm not about to fight a child," He mutters turning away from me.

"As if you could anyway, you're a little ," I chuckle and look to see my father parking into the driveway. He's right on time, let the show begin.

Yoongi turns back around a scowl on his face, "What the did you just say?" He questions, stepping closer to me.

I stare into his eyes before giving him a grin, "I said you're a little ing . You can't even defend your man, you're just gonna sit back like a little and watch as I make him mine" I whisper in his ear.

In an instant I'm shoved to the floor my head hits the hardwood floors as Yoongi throws punch left and right, muttering profanities. I laugh through the pain, he never stops once. Must've struck a nerve.

The front door opens, I can hear cries from Taehyung while Jimin and Jin plead Yoongi to stop, pulling the older man off of me.

"Yoong what the !" Jin shouts pushing the man back into a wall. His breath is erratic as his balled up hands shake. I've never seen Jin this angry before. It's possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen.

"Dad! He started yelling then hitting me and I don't know what I did wrong," I cry out. Jin's expression softens as he drops down to my side, grabbing my face lightly.

"He's ing lying, Jin you know I would never do something like this without a logic reason! Okay, maybe my reason wasn't that logical but-"

"Yoongi," Jin calls out his strong and firm voice silence the male in seconds. "Jungkook, go to the bathroom, I'll be in their a minute," He tells me sweetly helping me up from the floor.

I leave the room and sit alone in the bathroom laughing to myself as I hear the two arguing. I can't wait until he leaves, taking his two ty kids with him. I hear footsteps make their way to the bathroom and I compose myself letting the fake tears fall.

"Hey baby," Jin mutters closing the door behind him as he steps into the room.

"Hey, am I in trouble?" I ask.He quickly shakes his head.

"Of course not, baby. You did nothing wrong, I just want to help you get patched up and then we can talk," He assures."Besides your face what else hurts?" He questions studying my face.

"My head the fall was kind of hard," I mumble.

Jin coos rubbing the back of my head, "I'm sorry, baby, I should have been here."

"It's not like you did anything" I sigh. "Can you kiss my boo-boos?"

"Seriously?" I nod and he presses a kiss on the top of my head and my cheeks.

"You missed one," I pout, pointing towards my lips. He rolls his eyes before placing a chaste peck on my lips, but press in deeper trying to make it last longer.

Jin pulls away with a sigh, "Okay Kook-ah I'm sure your lips don't hurt that much," He whispers and I shrug biting back a smile.

"What is going to happen with Yoongi hyung?" I question.

"Well, we're all going to sit in the living room and talk about what happened," he mutters grabbing a rag cleaning the blood from my nose.

"Right now?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No, we can talk whenever you feel comfortable."

"Well right now I'm kinda tired. Can we do it tomorrow?" I ask again and he nods pulling the rag away. "And can you sleep with me tonight?'

"Sure, honey. Go to your room I'll be there in a minute," He tells me leaving the bathroom.

I stalk behind him and watch as he goes into his and Yoongi's room. I stand by their bedroom door peeking through as I listen in on the conversation stifling a laugh out as I hear Yoongi's whiny voice. Jin must have gotten rid of him, finally.

"Seokjin I'm telling you something isn't right about him. But that doesn't excuse what I did at all. I hurt your son, someone, you love and understand if you don't want to be around or with me."

"I want to be with you Yoongi. I love you so much, but Jungkook and I was in an abusive- and to see you do that is just-"

"I know. I'll be gone for a bit so everything can be better? I think me leaving for a while will help, but I want to apologize to Jungkook first."

"I'm sorry love," Yoongi whispers and I watch as he presses a kiss on the older's lips.

"I know," Jin mutters out.

I can feel my heart pang watching them. He claims he loves me but forgives the man that hurt me. I the blood anyway from my cracked lips as I lightly knock on their door.

Jin looks over at me wiping tears from his cheeks as he musters up a smile, "Oh Kookie, what happened?"

"Can we stay in a hotel? Dad I've never been to one," I beg but he shakes his head. "Pretty please?" I whine.

He shakes his head in annoyance as I step closer pressing my body against his. "Fine. Yoongi you can stay, we'll be back and we'll have that talk," Jin mutters as he rubs my shoulder. "Go pack your things Kook-ah."

I don't miss the look on Yoongi's face as I walk back to my room. Just think tonight I'll be alone with Jin. Tonight I'll make him mine.

 

Jimin

you need to come home now

why?

does it matter? 
tell dad you're sick i don't give a just bring your here

tell me why first

do you want your daddy to know about your little boyfriend?
dont test me

fine 
we'll be there soon

perfect