chapter 21

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

I pace around the hallway, uncertain of what to do with myself. Was therapy even a good option for Jungkook? I mean, yes, what he's feeling isn't natural, and I would hate to make him uncomfortable, but this needs to be done. I'm surprised he was even honest about why he's here, Namjoon looked extremely confused and concerned as well.

The door finally opens, and Jungkook walks out a big grin on his face with Namjoon following behind. "Jungkook, can you please have a seat? I need to have a talk with your father," Namjoon states, ushering him to chairs at the side of his room.

I walk into the office, and Namjoon follows behind, closing the door with a loud slam."Seokjin, what the !?" He yells, pacing back and forth.

"I know!"

"You need to explain to me what happened. You fell off the face of the earth after high school, what's going on with Jungkook was he like this growing up?"

"Joonie-"

"Don't Joonie me right now why are you just getting him help now?" He questions obviously furious.

"I got Jungkook taken away from me when he was six. He was put in the system, and after ten years, I finally have full custody of him," I explain.

Namjoon furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "I don't understand. What about your parents? Where's Jooeun?"

"They all want nothing to do with him or me."

"Babe you know that's not your fault, right?" he asks, his expression softening.

"I know, but we're not here for this. I don't know what to do about Jungkook," I sigh, and he nods.

"From the way it seems, he's been away from you so long he's confusing his feelings. I don't even know if he knows what love is like between family is, so he sees what you two have as something romantic. And I know you Jin, you have to be tough I know that might be hard, but you're still his father at the end of the day discipline him more I can tell he's a troublemaker," He says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Namjoon," I smile, and he shakes his head with a small grin.

"Of course hyung here my card call me whenever. Maybe we could get a coffee sometime, and catch up?" He says, handing me the card.

I nod, taking it, "Yeah, I'd like that, thank you again."

Namjoon opens the door, and we see Jungkook sitting down, glaring at the door. "It was nice seeing you Jungkook, I'll see you at your next appointment," Namjoon tells the younger who frowns.

"Next appointment?" Jungkook asks, looking over at me.

Namjoon chuckles, "You'd thought this was the only one?"

"I don't have much to talk about, so why drag this on?" Jungkook asks me, ignoring the male.

Shaking his head Namjoon turns to look at me, "So hyung just text me whenever you're free-"

"You know he's engaged, right?" Jungkook buts in, his crossed as he glares up at Namjoon.

"You know you have a big mouth, right?" Namjoon mutters, looking back at the younger and Jungkook only grins and looks up at me.

"It has its uses," Jungkook says, his lips, eyes never leaving mine.

"Dear Lord, let's go," I sigh, clamping my hand over Jungkook's mouth as I pull him away. "Thank you Namjoon, I'll make sure to text you." The other smiles, waving at us as we leave the office.

I let go of Jungkook the moment we are away from other ears, he gives me a smile, and I roll my eyes, pushing him to the car. We both sit down, and I take the chance to slap him upside the head, he lets out a loud hiss, holding onto the side of his head.

"Why are you like this? Do you know how embarrassing that was, Jungkook? it's bad enough-"

"It's bad enough he knows how I feel? Just be glad I didn't tell him about the kissing," he chuckles.

"I can't believe I trusted you!" I yell, and the boy just laughs.

"You're too innocent for your own good Jin," he says, shaking his head.

"I'm your ing dad, and for now on, you're gonna treat me as so," I demand, and he laughs right in my face.

This little er...

"Is that so?" He teases, a snarky grin is plastered across his face. "Give me one last kiss at least," he sighs, grabbing onto my jacket.

I push his hand away, "Don't touch me."

"C'mon love, don't act like this, please," the younger says, reaching out once again, but I smack his hand away from me.

"Jungkook you're just-"

"Don't tell me I'm confused about how I feel, because I'm not. Jin, I love you so much and trust me I've tried to fight those thoughts, but I couldn't hold back anymore," He confesses.

He seemed so innocent, but it was all a lie. I let my head drop onto the steering wheel, and he lets out a sigh, "But I guess I'll just leave you alone since that's what you want."

And yet again he just knows how to make me feel bad and make me break down my walls for him. Well it won't work this time...

Don't give in. Don't give in. Don't give in...

DON'T. GIVE. IN.