chapter 28

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

Just when I thought I finally got Seokjin right where I wanted him, he slips through my fingers again.

He got me good. I genuinely started to believe he wanted me. Maybe he's less of an idiot than I thought.

I don't know what to expect anymore. There will always be the constant cat and mouse game between us. How is he not tired of it already?

My frustration is starting to turn into anger. The more I realize the man he is, the angrier I become.

He'll play the sweet and naive role and make me the villain. He'll swear up and down he loves his fiance, his kids, and the life they built together.

But sadly for him, his actions don't match up with his words.

There will always be those secret touches underneath the dinner table, the days in the back of his car, kissing me and my name. There will always be those nights he lets me sneak into his bedroom.

I will always be his little secret, and a part of me loves it. It's sick, but I'll do whatever it takes to be his. I'll take any small part in his life as long as he lets me. Seokjin doesn't deserve a happy ending with anyone. The little idiot would just hurt the next person who dumbly falls for him just to make me happy, because to him I will always be his top priority.

He's reserved only for me and as much as he hates to admit it, he's just as sick and disgusting as I am, and that alone puts a smile on my face. It turns me on.

I'll ruin him.

I'll up his whole life, make sure everyone realizes how disgusting he truly is.

I'll make it so no one wants him. He'll have no choice but to come running into my arms.

I'd lie for him. I'd kill for him. I'll stoop as low as I have to if that means getting him to be mine.

I'll make sure he doesn't get a happy ending with someone else. He belongs to me.

I stare intently at his bedroom door before pushing it open I could see him tense as he turned his head to give me a meek smile. I just love the sight of my pretty little pet.

"What happened?" He questions, but I say nothing as I walk towards him and press my lips against his.

I can feel him pulling away but push in deeper, and at his bottom lip. The older moans as he draws away from me, panting heavily, his lips slick with spit and pink.

"Jungkook!" he whines, his eyebrows are furrowed, and he has that cute little pout on his lips.

God, I could just him right now.

"Shut up," I murmur as I push him down onto the bed,

This time he doesn't fight and lets me kiss down his neck, and I can hear his breath hitch each time I and bite down his nape.

Nights like this, I just pity Yoongi. If only he knew what we're doing. If only he knew he ed his pretty little fiance while he's away on his bed. I'd make him watch. God that'll be so ing hot.

"Jungkook," he says, but it comes out a moan bringing a smirk to my face.

He props himself up on his elbows and places an arm against my chest in a flimsy attempt to hold me back. I respect his wishes and back up a bit, both of my hands at his sides as is stares into his pretty eyes.

"We have to stop this," He scolds, but I can't think straight when he looks like this.

"But we were having so much fun," I tease.

Seokjin narrows his eyes, "Jungkook, this is not a normal situation between you and me. We're not two colleagues. I'm way older than you and on top of the cluster of it all related to you!"

"Don't hold your breath. You're probably not even my biological father," I scoff, and Jin stares in disbelief. "What? Who knows what that could have been doing."

"Don't talk about your mother like that!' He scolds.

Oh, I seem to have struck a nerve. What, he doesn't want people talking about his little girlfriend?

"Oh, some mother she is! The didn't even want me. Why are you defending her?" I retort.

His eyes widen, and he goes silent before muttering, "She wasn't ready to have a child that doesn't make her a bad person."

I draw back from the older laughing. He can't actually be serious...

"Did she even try to help you? Ask to meet me? She didn't have to be my mom to stay around. And you're defending her, of course, you are--you care about everyone else more than me," I yell.

"What are you even talking about? just spills out your mouth constantly. Is there any thought behind any of the things you say?" He scoffs as he sits up.

"You're full of Jin, and you ing know it. The way you ignore me so you can maintain your perfect family. Forget Jungkook ever existed cause all he does is ruin everything, that's what you think about me, right? I ruin everything."

Seokjin shakes his head, his eyes softening as he reaches out to me, but I don't need his pity.

"You didn't ruin anything. I told myself I would stop blocking you out. It's my ty tactic for ignoring my feelings. It was never about you," The older reassures, and holy , my baby is a good liar.

He doesn't think I'm that ing dumb, does he? I know he does this because of me. I'll always be ten steps ahead of him. My little idiot, he'll never learn.

"It has to be me. I'm so selfish... I ask you for so much the impossible I want you to throw away the better life you made just to be with me."

He shakes his head, "Jungkook, that would be a choice I make myself based on my feelings and my feelings alone."

"Sounds like you're trying to make me feel better about being a homewrecker," I chuckle, and he smiles.

"Maybe I am," He teases before letting out a sigh. "You should go to bed."

I nod and take a chance pressing my lips and against his and reciprocates. This one is more passionate, and there's a shy smile on his lips as he pulls away.

And just like that, I got Seokjin right where I want him all over again.