chapter 13

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Alright, dinner is ready. Tae baby can you go get Jungkook? Jiminie can you please make sure Jungkook comes down?" The boys' nod and heads upstairs and I continue to place the plates down on the table.

Yoongi tells out a small whine as he grabs onto my waist nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. "Baby," he sighs swaying us back and forth.

"Yes?"

"Nothing," he sighs, and I can't help but giggle. I love when he's randomly affectionate like this. "I can't wait for our wedding, you'll be mine forever, well unless you want a divorce. Please don't divorce me." I listen to him ramble on about our wedding, smiling to myself. To think in a couple of months ill be Min Seokjin.

"How do you think the kids feel about this?" I question, and he hums softly.

"Happy. Jimin and Taehyung love you, seriously. I'm starting to think they love you more than me at this point," he chuckles.

"I love them too." I smile to myself glad the boys want me to be apart of their family.

 I was afraid of being with Yoongi at first. The thought of anything ruining with him and the boys scared me, but they are both so welcoming and kind. The moment the three of moved in with me I have been nothing but happy, it's like the family I've always wanted.

I feel Yoongi unwrap his arms from around me and turn around the glance at him, noticing the worried smile on his face. "What happened?" I ask, and he looks down hesitantly.

"Uh Jin, Jungkook he's-" He pauses before shaking his head with a chuckle. "It's nothing I'm just- I don't know."

"What about him?"

"Does he not seem off to you? I want to get to know him, but he pushes me away. And the way he stares at Taehyung and Jimin like he wants to hurt-" 

The sound of footsteps running down the stairs interrupts Yoongi, and we both walk to the living room to see Taehyung and Jimin standing at the bottom of the steps. Where's Jungkook?

"Jungkook is either a heavy sleeper or gone," Jimin jokes forcing a laugh with worried eyes.

"What?"

"His door is locked, he won't open it," Taehyung answers with a slight pout.

Rolling my eyes, I walk past the two and head upstairs to the younger's room. He has the right to be upset, but this is getting out of hand. I knock on his door but get no answer. Knocking turns into banging but again, nothing. Fear starts to consume me as I walk back downstairs. 

"You need to open that door, break it open for all I care. I think something happened to Jungkook." Yoongi immediately rushes upstairs, and the boys and I follow behind. Yoongi attempts to turn the knob before stepping back and ramming into the door with full force. It opens.

We all check his bed and bathroom, and his closet but Jungkook isn't there. Yoongi turns over to me pulling me closer to him as he rubs my back trying to comfort me. I bury my head his chest silently crying. The last thing I would want to do is worry the kids.

"Honey please try to take deep breaths. I'm going to call the police and drive around town. You stay here with the boys to see if he comes back," Yoongi whispers before pecking my forehead and leaving out. 

I take a seat on the edge of Jungkook's bed, trying my best to contain my emotions, but this is all my fault. I should have been better, I should have told him the truth. He could be dead or hurt by now, and it's all my fault.

"Hyung I'm going to get you some water," Jimin whispers, and I give him a small nod.

I feel Taehyung plop down beside me, and I glance over at him trying my best to smile. "It's going to be okay, Jinnie hyung," he reassures. "Kookie is coming back, so don't cry."

"You're right. I'm sorry TaeTae," I sigh.

He looks up at me with a small pout, before hugging me. "It's okay, daddy. You don't need to cry anymore."

I quickly turn to look over at him. "What did you just call me?" I question, and he looks down sadly.

"Oh, I'm not supposed to? I'm sorry Jinnie-"

"No no baby that's more than okay. You can call me dad," I tell him pulling him in for another hug. "I love you so much. Daddy loves you so so much," I sigh kissing the top of his head.

He gives me a small grin before sliding off the bed. "I'll be right back, okay? Don't cry anymore, I don't want you to be sad," he states before waddling towards the door.

"Okay TaeTae, I won't."