chapter 19

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Sorry I had to cut the trip short," Jimin mutters, his voice wavering almost as if he was about to cry as I pull into the drive away.

"No baby, don't apologize, you were sick. We can go next time, alright?" I assure rubbing the boy's back. "Let's go inside."

As we make our way to the house, I can hear the sounds of shouts followed by a thud. The boys look scared as I waste no time to get the door open only to see Yoongi throwing punches at Jungkook. Taehyung stands by the door crying as he begs his dad to stop while Jimin and I run over, pulling him off of Jungkook.

"Yoongi, what the !" I yell, shoving him into a wall almost ready to swing until Jungkook speaks.

"Dad! He started yelling, then he hit me, and I don't know what I did wrong, "Jungkook cries out, and I drop to his side, grasping his face tenderly.

This was always my biggest fear, seeing my baby bruised up and hurt. It doesn't seem to matter where I am or who I'm with it. Jungkook will always get hurt whenever he's with me.

"He's ing lying! Jin, you know I would never do something like this without a logic reason! Okay, maybe my reason wasn't that logical but-"

"Yoongi," I call out, making the male shut up. "Jungkook, go to the bathroom, I'll be in their a minute," I tell the younger helping him up from the floor.

When the three leave, I turn to face the male, but anger just boils up inside me more just seeing him after the he pulled.

"How ing dare you put your hands on my son?" I question standing up from the floor. "Have you lost your damn mind? Do you wanna ing die?"

I'm so angry I can't even think straight, as I get into the male's face, "Jin please hear me out-"

"I don't want to hear from you right now! You're lucky our kids are here, or you would be a dead man," I scoff backing away. "I'll talk to you when I calm down, but now, I don't even want to look at you."

I leave the living room, hands still shaking as I walk into the bathroom, hoping to help Jungkook clean up and maybe talk to him about what happened. Out of all the people, I would have never expected Yoongi to do something like this. I put all my trust in the wrong man, huh?


 

After a small talk with Jungkook, I went to Yoongi and I 's room feeling calm enough to talk to him (also made a mental note to put away anything that might do harm to him) I'm genuinely curious to know what in the actual hell made him think he could put his hands on my child.

"I'm giving you a chance to explain, so hurry up," I huff out, knowing damn well there is and never will be a good excuse as to why he did what he did.

Yoongi lets out a sigh, "He was extremely rude while you were gone, it was so out of character for him," the younger confesses. "He also said some things about you, and my anger just got the best of me."

That's it, that's his reason?

"Seokjin, I'm telling you something isn't right about him. But that doesn't excuse what I did at all. I hurt your son, someone, you love and understand if you don't want to be around or with me," he mutters.

"I want to be with you Yoongi. I love you so much, but Jungkook and I was in an abusive- and to see you do that is just-"

Yoongi only nods as he steps closer rubbing my back, "I know. I'll be gone for a bit so everything can be better? I think me leaving for a while will help, but I want to apologize to Jungkook first."

"I'm sorry, love," he murmurs, pressing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"I know," I mutter. There's a light knock on the door, and I turn to see Jungkook. I quickly wipe the tears from my cheeks and smile at the boy, "Oh Kookie, what happened?" I ask as he steps into the room.

"Can we stay in a hotel? Dad, I've never been to one," he begs, but I shake my head. "Pretty please?" he whines.

So much has happened tonight and now he wants to go to a hotel? Whatever makes him happy, he's been through enough today.

I can't help but shake my head at the younger as he steps closer wrapping his arms around me, "Fine, Yoongi, you can stay, we'll be back, and we'll have that talk," I tell the two as I rub the younger's shoulder. "Go pack your things, Kook-ah."


 

I don't think I've ever seen Jungkook so excited about something, but the moment we made it to the hotel, his eyes were wide, and he was flashing that bunny smile I love so much.

"Is that your husband? It's adorable that he's so excited by these things," The lady at the front desk says with a smile.

"He's my-"

"Yes! I can't help but be excited. It's my first time at a place like this," Jungkook grins, cutting me off. I frown at the younger, but he smiles back at me.

"Honeymoon?" She asks, and before I could correct her, Jungkook answered again. I'm really starting to wonder who the parent is here.

"No, just something random I wanted to do, and he said yes so," He answers, hooking his arm onto mine as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Aw, that's so sweet," she coos. "Well, here's your key. I hope you two have a wonderful stay," she tells us with a wink. I give her a confused look as Jungkook takes the key before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the elevators.

"I'm so excited I can't wait to go to our room," he says wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You don't want to explore this place for a while?" I question, but there's a disappointed look on his face, "I just mean it's your first time at a hotel, but we don't have to.

"He shakes his head, "Um, we can walk around, I guess," he mumbles hesitantly.

"We can get room service after this, how about that?" He nods excitedly.

It's nice to see him like this. I wish that smile could stay on his face forever.


 

Jungkook and I walked around for a bit until he got tired and decided to head back to our room and order something to eat. After a bunch of joking around and a movie, while we ate Jungkook, I sit across from each other as Jungkook finishes off his dessert.I turn and look at the younger as he the chocolate off his fruit seductively, my eyes catch his, and he smirks at me. I shift uncomfortably in my seat as he continues to stare. I try to direct my attention to the show playing on the TV, but somehow he catches my eye every time. I cross my legs and turn away from the younger feeling his eyes bore into the back of my head. I hear the spring of the mattress as Jungkook gets up and turns off the television. He saunters to towards with a little smile on his face before taking a seat on my lap.

"Jin, I'm bored," he whines, resting his head on my shoulder, eyes staring into mine.

My eyebrows furrow, feeling confused and hurt, hearing him call me by my first name. I'm happy he's becoming comfortable with me, but it seems as if he doesn't see me as a parent anymore.

"Jungkook I'm your dad, you shouldn't call me by my first name," I sigh, earning a small chuckle from the boy.

"I don't want you as my dad," he murmurs with a frown on his face as he lifts his head from my shoulder.

"What are you talking about?"

He just shakes his head, "I love you," he whispers, pecking my cheek.

"I love you-"

"No, not like that like-I like like you Jin," he mumbles, fiddling with his fingers.

Did I hear that correctly?

"You're my son," Is all I can manage to let out as the boy press kisses on my neck.

"But I could be so much more. You don't actually love Yoongi, do you?" He asks teasingly, moving away. "Look just one night together, and I'll leave you alone, hm?"

"Kookie this isn't-"

"Daddy, please? I just want to make you feel good," he whimpers out desperately, kissing around my face. "I'll make you feel so good, please."

I scoff, staring closely at him to see if he was joking, " Jungkook cut it out, this is wrong."

"Please, I want you so bad," He says, ignoring me as he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Jungkook, you're just confused, we can get you some help. This isn't normal, you're my son. I love you as a son nothing more."

"Jinnie please-"

He continues to beg before I shove him off my lap onto the floor, he looks hurt and confused as he stands back up.

"I don't even want to be in the same room as you. Get your things," I demand, standing up from the seat.

"What?" He questions.

Rolling my eyes as I grab my bag off the floor and slip my shoes on, "Grab your things we are going back home," I repeat.

Jungkook looks hurt as his eyes widen, "This was supposed to be our night together. You can learn to love me," he says desperately, walking towards me.

"Jungkook, get your things now," I repeat firmly. I don't want to yell or argue. I just want this to be over already.

" you," he mutters.

"Excuse me? What did you say to me?" I turn around the face the younger who's staring down at the floor. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

" you. you, your stupid fiance, and your stupid ing kids! me for falling for you in the first place," he cries tears falling from his eyes as he looks up at me. "I just wanted you to love me, is that really too much to ask for?"

I just want to reach out and hold him and tell him everything is going to be alright, but I can't. Spoiling him is what got me into this situation in the first place.

"You're my s-"

"I swear if you call me that one more time, you're going to regret it," he threatens.

"Why are you doing this?" I question.

"Because I love you. We were meant to be together, Jin. I could make you so happy if you give me a chance," he begs, grabbing onto my shirt.

"Cut the bull Jungkook, this isn't funny. Pack your ing things we're going home." I order, roughly shove his hands off and me leaving the room unsure of what exactly happened. What kind of twisted nightmare is this?