chapter 8

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

"First day of school, are you excited?" Jin asks turning to face the back seat, despite me being disheveled and groggy I perk up once I hear his lovely voice. I smile at him lovingly but he frowns at me in return.

I look over at the other two who are scooting away from me with pressed lips and nervous eyes that dart back and forth between and me our parents. Grabbing my bag, I pull out a small pocket knife and hand it over to Jin who looks at it completely shocked as he places it on his lap. I roll my eyes at the two, I told them to be cool about it.

"Hm, let me think. Should I be excited to be in a place filled with a bunch of losers and ?" I answer sarcastically with a fake smile plastered across my face.

"Jungkook!" Jin exclaims staring at me with wide eyes, as Yoongi, on the other hand, lets out something that sounds like a broken squeaky toy. "Yoongi! Stop laughing, that's not funny!"

Yoongi stifles out a laugh as Jin slaps shoulder in an attempt to get him to stop. "He's not wrong," he responds with a shrug.

"I'll make sure he doesn't get into any trouble," Jimin chimes in with a smile. I glare at the older and he shoots one back.

"Thank you Jiminie," Jin says with a smile, but frowns once he turns to look at me.

"Thank you Jiminie," I mimic with a small pout.

"Get out of my car," Jin huffs turning his back around, I stick out my leg in an attempt to kick his seat only for Jimin to grab my leg and push me out the opened door. I glare up at the older as he closes the car door and walks away from me to Jin's window, I trudge behind slowly still rubbing my behind.

Jin rolls down his window and I shove Jimin out of my way to get to him. "I love you, daddy," I beam, throwing myself into the window to peck his cheek.

"I love you more, you little menace," he chuckles.

I walk away with a sulking Jimin until I hear someone shout and we both turn around startled. "Bye Jiminie, have a good day, I love you!" Jin yells out the window waving at the older.

Jimin turns around smiles happily. "Bye, love you too!" He beams, watching them drive away before roughly pulling me into the school building. "I have to watch you for the rest of the day, so please don't hurt anyone."

"I don't know what you mean. Do I seem like that kind of person to you?" I ask innocently slightly tilting my head.

"Jungkook I know- do you need help around the school?" He asks and I shake my head in response. "I'll meet you at your fourth-period class for lunch." I nod before walking away to find my first class. It seems as if all my classes are on the same level, might be easier to navigate.

The school day went quicker than expected, I only made one "friend" more like a stalker he talked my ear off as he followed me around the school. I'm now pacing around an empty hallway waiting for Jimin, I hear footsteps running towards me and turn around to see a sweaty and out of breath Jimin. He runs towards me almost wheezing as he leans against me to keep himself upright.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at the older to see a bruise on his arm. "Who did that to you?" I question grabbing him by his arm.

He doesn't answer and attempts to cover it with his hand. "Jimin who the did that to you?" I ask sternly making the older look at me.

"It's not like you like me anyways" he whines pulling his arm out my grasp, distancing himself from me as if I did something wrong.

"I don't care if I don't like you, you're someone my father cares about. Now tell me who hurt you?" I question stepping closer to him

He puts his head down, but I can still see tears streaming down his face. "My boyfriend," he sniffles out.

"Your boyfriend? Where is he? Jimin show me where he is," I demand, watching as he hesitatingly leads me to a group of guys near a locker.

The guy notices us and jumps up from his chair, grabbing Jimin by the waist making him flinch. "Who the is this? Have you been cheating on me?" He hisses grabbing Jimin by his arm.

"I'm his ing brother you idiot," I state pushing him away from Jimin. He chuckles before shoving me into a locker, throwing a punch into my stomach.

Clutching my stomach in pain, I hear Jimin yell my name and the group of people laugh, all I can see is red as I begin to punch the guy and slamming his head against the granite floor as soon as he fell to the ground. I watch the red liquid pool out his head and cover my hands, it so beautiful and mesmerizing. Security picks me up dragging me to the principal office before roughly throwing me into the room. I looked down at my bloody hands as Jimin wipes it away with napkins, before hugging into me whispering small apologies. The principal walks in the both of us stand up from our seats, sitting down when he motioned for us to do so.

He makes a small circle around us before taking a seat at his desk, eyeing me mostly. His face changes from a frown to a small smile when he looks over at the older. "Jimin, why are you hanging around this troublemaker?" Mr. Lim questions cocking an eyebrow.

"Sir, he's not a troublemaker and he's my brother," he answers hesitantly. "He was protecting me," he whispers, shifting around in his seat.

"Brother?" Mr. Lim scoffs getting up from his desk and walks toward a file cabinet, pulling out a folder. He slaps the folder down on the desk and begins looking through my records. "You two aren't related are you?"

"His father is engaged to mine," Jimin answers.

"He's Mr. Kim Seokjin's son?" He questions with wide eyes as Jimin nods in response.

I bite the side of my cheek before flashing a bright smile. "Yes, I am," I answer trying to hide my annoyance.

I'm sick of being his son. I love him more than that and I know he will feel the same way. The principal talks to us but I can't hear anything as I think about Jin. Thinking about the small things he does that make me happy, the smile he gives me and only me, the fond little stares, the small kisses he gives me, holding onto his hand that fits perfectly with mine, everything about him. I love everything about him, I want him, I need him. He's mine and only mine.

"You boys are excused now," Mr. Lim states, knocking me out of thoughts. I quickly grab my bag and follow Jimin out of the doors.

We run down the hallways to the front doors, I feel Jimin grab onto my hand before we could exit. "Don't tell anyone, please? I promise I will break up with him, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone," he pleads breathlessly and I nod. "Pinky promise!" He smiles sticking out his small pinky and I quickly cross our fingers together before we exit out the building.

Slowly walking to the car trying to catch our breath but both enter with a fake glare. "How was school?" Jin asks sweetly, looking back at us.

"Great!" I say, faking enthusiasm, and he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"He got into a fight," Jimin informs blankly as he types away on his phone.

"Jungkook!" Jin exclaims, his voice becoming squeakier than usual.

"Did you win?" Yoongi excitedly looking back at me.

"He almost murdered someone today," Jimin states but was ignored. Jin gives Yoongi but he just still smile.

"Of course I did. Also, the principal will be calling you later today," I inform with a smile, Jin turns back around staying silent.

The rest of the car ride home it was quiet and I could tell Jin was upset with me, the moment we stepped into the house he sent me straight to my room. I hear a knock on my door and open it to see Jin standing there with a grim smile on his face. I let into the room and take a seat on the bed as he closes the room door behind him.

"Are you hot? You like never wear a shirt, I can turn the AC on you that right?" He asks looking everywhere but me. I simply shrug smirking at the older in response.

"Right, okay well that's not what I'm here to talk about. How was school? Besides the fight. Did you make any friends?" He questions.

I sigh cross my arms unsure if I even want to bring up my school day. "Yeah, I guess. This kid named Hoseok was following me around and talking to me so I guess we're friends," I shrug. "But that's not what you're here to talk about."

"Right. Why did you do it? Did he hit you? Because if he hit you first I could understand," he questions and the expression on my face completely drops. I want to tell him the truth, but I made a promise to Jimin and as much as I don't like him I intend to keep.

"He was talking about me," I lie.

Jin nods his head as he shifts around the room. "What did he say?" He asks softly.

"He called me a and a little . I don't even know if I'm gay but- Does it hurt?" I ask, changing the subject.

"What?" he questions eyebrows furrowed.

"Does having hurt?" I ask clearly.

"Huh?" he asks almost shocked.

I let out a loud chuckle, the inside of my cheek before staring at him. "Oh, I'm sorry, let me be a little more clear. Does ing hurting?" I question bluntly with a small smirk on my face.

His eyes widen and he begins to sputtering choking on his saliva. God, I wish he could be choking on something else with those plump pink lips, ugh I want him so badly. "No, but yes but it depends. Do we need to have, ya know the talk?" he coughs out.

"I'm not a , I've just always wondered what its like to be with a guy," I confess with a shrug.

"Oh," he mutters the expression on his face softening. "Oh, so you're just curious."

"Kinda, I figured that out the third time I slept with a girl," I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"Remind me to make a doctor's appointment to get you tested," he mumbles staring down at the floors.

'Is it worth the wait?" I question wanting to keep the conversation going.

"Huh?" he questions, eyes focused on the floor. Aw, is my baby embarrassed?

"Like falling in love first before you do it," I rephrase.

I keep my eyes on him as he looks up, shifting around awkwardly when his eye's meet mine. Cute. "It depends? Do you have a crush on someone? You got that whole dreamy look in your eye like you're thinking about someone," he teases.

"Guess you can call it a crush. It's just one guy I keep thinking about," I shrugged trying to play it cool when I really want to confess my love for him

"Awww. Well, you're grounded and I'm definitely taking you to the doctor," he jokes.

"Right," I chuckle, biting his lips as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Dinner is pretty much ready to put on a shirt before you come downstairs, no one needs to see that," he says before darting out of the room, making me smile. It's so cute how nervous he gets around me, I should more.