chapter 4

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

Watching Yoongi and Jin stare at each other was disgusting, I can't help but feel jealous whenever the two are together. I sit in silence stuffing my face as the two talk, they ask me questions but I started to ignore them. I grab another pizza gaining attention from Jin and he looks up at me in shock. "Jungkook, please eat slowly so you don't choke," he warns, I look up at him annoyed.

"Oh my gosh Jin he's so cute," Yoongi squeals.

"I'm not a baby," I whine with my mouth full of pizza.

"Jungkook, chew and swallow your food before talking," he orders and I roll my eyes at him.

I swallow my food staring directly at him with a pout. "I'm done, but I'm not full yet. I need more pizza!" I whine.

I watch as Jin leaves the room and goes into the kitchen. "I have something else for you actually," he says coming back to the table with a tray of cookies. I look up at him and he smiles at me picking up one of the cookies, feeding it to me as if I'm a child.

"They taste exactly how I remembered," I mumble happily grabbing another cookie. "Is that whole tray for me?

"Of course, don't forget to brush your teeth," he tells me and Yoongi groans. "I'll make some cookies for you later.

After dinner was over, I got ready for bed and stayed up staring at the ceiling. All I can think about is Jin, whenever I'm around him my heart beats so quickly and I wonder what it would be like if I was in Yoongi's place. My door opening snaps me out of my thoughts and I peer over to see Jin standing by the door, and then he suddenly leaves closing the door behind him.

I sit in my silent room and decide to go to him, he would sleep with me if I asked, right? I leave my room and walk around trying to find his bedroom, opening different doors until I finally find it. I walk towards his bed and he jumps seeing me standing there.

"Daddy, I'm too scared to sleep alone," I whisper.

He turns to look at Yoongi and pushes him over. "Then come to lay down with us," he offers and I shake my head in response.

"Don't you think I should get used to sleeping in my room?" I question.

"Yes, of course, but-"

"Then come sleep with me, I'm sure Yoongi hyung will be fine alone," I say cutting him off.

"Okay," He mumbles getting out of bed, I grab his hand pulling him out of the dark bedroom to mine.

We make it to my room and I don't want to let get of his hand, the feeling of his fingers intertwined with mine is nice. I watch as he lays down grabbing a pillow, I do the same but instead using his arm as I snuggle into him. A couple of minutes pass and I still can't sleep unlike Jin who is already asleep, I brush his bangs away from his face the moonlight hitting it making him look ethereal. I smile to myself as I watch him sleep and start to drift off to sleep myself.

The first thing I wake up to is Jin smacking me with a pillow repeatedly. "It's my first day here and you're already hitting me," I whine grabbing his wrist, trying my best not to pin him down.

"You wouldn't wake up. And as much as I love and miss you, you can't hug me all day," he tells me trying to get up once again.

I chuckle and pull him back down onto the bed. "Why not?" I question, snuggling back onto him.

"I have things planned for us, like going to get something to eat in a couple of hours. How does that sound?" As soon as he asked I was already out of bed and inside the bathroom.

Once I was done getting ready, I sit down on the couch waiting for him and a couple of minutes later he comes downstairs wearing a striped jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, and black ripped jeans. He walks up to me fixing my collar and hair. "You're dressed up like its a date," he chuckles and I can't help but bite my lip upon staring at him.

"Let's make it a date then. Do you have your keys?" I ask, walking towards the door. He jingles the keys and I give him a grin before opening the door.

We walk down to the car and he lets me drive after I begged to. We make it inside the restaurant, and he tells the hostess our reservation before being seated. We walk to our table and I look around shocked staring all the fairy lights hung around the room making it look beautiful.

"This is so pretty," I gush, sliding into the booth.

"I knew you would like it here," he replies happily, sitting across from me.

A waiter comes over with the menus and a smile on his face which somehow made the room brighter. "Hi, I'm Hoseok and I will be your waiter for today. Would you guys like to start off the drinks or do you need more time?" He asks pulling out a notepad.

"Um, can I have a sprite please, and a water for him," I answer, ordering for the both of us. Hoseok nods before walking off to go get our drinks.

I turn to see Jin staring at me and I give him an Innocent smile. "Hm? You always get a water," I  shrug, but instead of getting upset he smiles at me.

"Are you excited about going to school?" He asks trying to start a conversation.

"No, can you home-school me? It would be nice to spend some time with you," I sigh.

He chuckles, shaking his head in response. "You would get sick of me."

"Really? I don't think so," I say teasingly as I rub my foot against his leg, staring at him with a smirk. 

He looks at me confused, but before he could say anything the waiter comes back and I stop. He places our drinks and straws on the table before pulling his notepad out. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Oh yes, I will have the chicken parmesan and for him, pizza," he tells the waiter, handing over the menus. I shoot a glare at him and he playfully sticks his tongue out at me. "Have fun eating pizza again."

"Okay, I will be back with your meal soon! Just call wave me over if you need him anything," He tells us before skipping away. 

We sit in silence and all I can do is stare at him lovingly until I notice he isn't blinking. "Okay, you win! But I have a question," I hum in response. "How do you feel about Yoongi? and be honest."

"I don't like him," I answer bluntly.

"Jungkook,"  he whines cutely making me smile.

"What? You told me to be honest. I don't like his face," I shrug taking a sip of my drink. "Besides, you don't need another man in your life, I'm here for you."

"Baby, you're just a baby," he snickers and my smile quickly drops.

"No, I'm not," I argue.

"You'll be meeting his kids tomorrow," he tells me and I roll my eyes in response. "Taehyung is nine and Jimin is 17, they're really sweet kids."

"Woah, two kids? Yeah no, you'll try to replace me," I say jokingly.

"I could and would never. You're always going to be my favorite boy," he tells me.

"No matter what?" I question placing my hand on his.

"No matter what," he reassures, smiling. I intertwine our fingers together and stare down at our hands happily, we could be something I just need Yoongi out of my way.