chapter 17

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

.

it all I cant believe that ing happened. I have a small meltdown as I slip out of my son's arms slowly trying not to wake him up.

My kid saw me having , and this isn't some kind of dream. I'm mortified. life and that unlocked door, I knew I should have double-checked!

I slowly open the room door, making sure not to make any noise as I slip into the hallway, back to my bedroom. I'm greeted by a disheveled spaced out Yoongi sitting on the edge of our bed.

"Yoongi-ah," I whisper yell at the male and he turns to look at me a small frown on his face as he shakes his head.

"That was a dream, right?" He questions. I give him a weak smile and he drops his head whispering a small "" in response.

indeed.

 

The rest of the day was beyond awkward. Yoongi was too traumatized to even speak while Jungkook was extremely passive-aggressive towards Yoongi. He made sure to hide the older's belongings, put salt in Yoongi's coffee during breakfast, and worst of all; put up the older's things in higher out of reach (for Yoongi) spots. If this goes any farther, they might rip off each other heads.

The four boys sat around the TV watching a movie all together, I watched as Yoongi and Jungkook shoot glares at each other. This needs to end now.

"Yoongi can we talk in the hallway please?" I ask. he nods silently and walks over to the kitchen, taking a seat beside me. "Look you and Jungkook should talk. And in the meantime, I'm taking Tae and Jimin out."

Yoongi eyes widen, "How do you talk to a kid after they saw you having with their father?" he questions.

"You'll figure it out, you're a smart man," I shrug, patting his shoulder. "Kookie baby come here."

"Yes?" Jungkook asks as he walks into the kitchen."I'm taking Jimin and Taehyung to their doctor appointment, so you're going to stay here with Yoongi," I tell the boy, and he scoffs folding his arms.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "The doctor, huh? Okay, I'll stay here with Yoongi hyung," he complies.

I smile at him before giving him a quick peck on the lips, "Be good boys. Come on Jiminie Tae Tae grab your jackets," I tell the two who quickly get up.

I follow behind the two grabbing my things as well before turning around to see Yoongi standing behind me, "Please don't leave me," he whispers. I give Jungkook one last smile before running out the door with Taehyung and Jimin.

I get the two boys into the car, Jimin in the passenger seat while Taehyung is sitting in his car seat with a smile."Daddy where are we going?" Taehyung questions.

I turn to look at him before looking over at Jimin. "Anywhere you guys want," I tell the two.

"I heard you tell Jungkook we're going to the doctor," Jimin giggles.

I let out a sigh, "I lied. They haven't been getting along lately, so they'll stay home and work that out while we have some fun," I explain. "What do you guys wanna do?"

"Can we go to the mall?" Jimin asks.

"Wait! We should get ice cream!" Taehyung says excitedly.

"There's ice cream at the mall Tae," Jimin tells the younger boy.

Taehyung pouts and kicks his older brothers seat, "But that's not the ice cream place I like!" Taehyung whines.

"We have all day baby, we can do both," I chime in. The two both give me excited smiles as I begin to pull out of the driveway.

This is going to be a long day.