chapter 20

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

"Go sit down," Jin demands before making his way to the front desk. I do as he says, watching as he talks with the receptionist in the front signing me in.

After what happened at the hotel, he decided to take me to therapy. Truthfully, I thought he was kidding, when he said he would get me help, but this is mainly for him I can tell. He's smart enough to know my intentions were anything but pure, yet he's dumb enough to put himself through hell to make me happy. Bottom line is I know he wants me, what's the point in fighting the fact we were meant to be?

He turns to look at me, and I flip him off, smiling at the scowl on his face as he walks towards me. "Do you always have to act like a little ?" He scoffs.

"Daddy, I missed you," I whisper, pulling him down into the seat next to me.

"Cut the out Jungkook, what do you want?" He questions, rubbing his temple.

Oh, daddy is mad, huh?

I move closer to him, "For you to love me back, but if that's too much to ask, I request to be back home in your bed," I answer, and the older glares.

"I think you mean your bed," he says.

"I know what I said," I state with a fake smile. "Jin, please let's not do this, I feel so awkward enough as it is. Can I just explain all of this at-"

"Kim Jungkook?" The receptionist calls out. Jin gives me a snarky smile as he taps my back. We both get up and head to the therapist's office. 

 

A lanky man with glasses sat in a chair greeted me with a dimpled smile before turning to look at Jin, "Seokjin?" He questions.

Jin looks confused till he gets a better look at the man, "Namjoon-ah, is that you?" The older questions. Namjoon nods, standing up from his chair, giving the older a hug. I bite down on my lip, watching the two. Who does this man think he is?

Namjoon pulls away and looks over at me, "Jungkook, there's no possible way you could remember me, but Jin hyung and I were friends back in high school, I used to babysit you," the man says with a wide grin.

"Doesn't ring a bell," I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

The man blinks in confusion before, mustering up another smile, "I would assume so you were really young, you grew up to be as handsome as your father-"

"Joonie!" Jin whines, blushing as he smacks the other's arm.

Joonie?

"Hm? It's true." Namjoon chuckles, rubbing his arm. "Okay, so hyung can you please leave into the hallway so I can talk to Jungkook, then we swap again, and finally group back together to talk."

Jin nods, giving me a weak smile before making his way to the hallway, closing the door behind him. Namjoon takes a seat back in his chair, offering me another smile, but it drops as I stare him up and down. "Um, so Jungkook, do you want to tell me what's going on?"

"I want to my dad," I answer bluntly.

The pen he was holding drops out of his grasp, "P-Pardon?" he stutters.

"I want to have , ya' know, ? With my father Kim Seokjin," I answer again, I know he's old but damn...

"Is this a joke or-"

"You'd think I would make up something like this? Ask him if you think I'm lying," I scoff, leaning back into the seat.

Namjoon looks almost conflicted as he leaves to the hallway and comes back with a grim look on his face. "So, you want to sleep with your father?"

"You can say Namjoon, its not a big deal you are an adult after all," I tease.

"Dr. Kim," He corrects lowly, I shrug, ignoring him.

After some silence, he finally musters up, "He's your father," with a look of shock on his face.

"I'm aware."

"I'm sorry this is the first time I've heard of this, none of my patients-"

"Are attracted to their parents? It's alright, take all the time you need. I've come to terms with it," I tell him and he frowns again. Damn, is that the expression he's capable of making?

"Um, when did you realize? I mean you're young you wouldn't know anything about relationships or-"

"I've slept with and dated multiple women throughout my life- don't tell Jin that, I only said three-but the point is, yes I might be young, however, I'm anything but innocent."

And with that, Namjoon opens the door and tells me to go sit in the hall. Should've picked a better therapist...