chapter 1

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

I woke up earlier than usual this morning, more like I stayed up longer than usual last night. Too excited to go to sleep, all I could think about was seeing my son, after ten years I have gotten custody back and can finally see him again.

I quickly get ready and run downstairs to find my fiance attempting to make breakfast. I take a seat at the table and watch as he throws away whatever was in the pot and makes a bowl of cereal instead. I chuckle, making him jump, he turns around glaring at me as I continue to laugh at him.

He takes a seat at the table placing a bowl of cereal in front of me. "I made that for you," he huffs.

I look inside the bowl, which had several brands of cereal mixed together. "I suddenly feel bad for Taehyung and Jimin," I tease gaining a shrug from Yoongi.

"Taehyung appreciates my food," he jokes beginning to eat the food for me.

"And Jimin?" I grimace, watching him eat five different kinds of cereal at the same time.

He looks up from the bowl and glares. "He calls it trash, and says he likes your cooking better," he pouts,

"Awww, Jiminie is the best," I giggle, smiling at the sweet thought.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and gets up from his seat, starting to wash the dish. "How are you? Today is a big day right?" He asks turning around to smile at me.

I starting crying at the thought of seeing Jungkook today, the first time in ten years. "Yoongi, today is the day, I'm finally going to see my baby," I chuckle through my tears. 

"How excited are you?" He asks walking back to the table.

"Very, but at the same time I'm so scared and nervous?" I respond, gaining a confused look from Yoongi. "Like what if he hates me? Yoongi it's been ten years, who knows if he even remembers me."

He pulls me in for a hug while rubbing my back. "Honey, everything will be alright, I think Jungkook will be excited to see you again," he says.

"You think so?" I ask.

"I know so, plus you can always explain what happened. You've always tried to protect him and we both know that" he reassures, kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah," I mumble looking over at my phone. "Hurry up and get dressed! We have to go see my baby!" I shout, startling him once again.

After a couple of minutes, Yoongi comes downstairs grabbing the car keys ready to go and we both get inside the car. I practically bounce around in my seat for the whole drive, until Yoongi finally makes a stop. I quickly call the caretaker and seconds later they are already walking out of the building.

I watch from the car as the caretaker leads a boy out of the building. He's now much taller with the same sweet doe eyes and his black hair is styled up making him more mature. I quickly hop out of the car and the boy gives me an adorable bunny smile making the side of his eyes wrinkle.

"Oh my gosh Yoongi look at him! He's so handsome! He still looks like a little bunny," I squeal, squeezing onto my fiance.

"Um hi. I'm Jungkook," he says sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I look down at his hand and pull him in for a hug instead. "I know silly! I was the one that named you," I tease as the boy hesitantly wraps his arms around me.

He pulls away giving me another bunny-like smile. "I just thought you would have forgotten, it been a long time," he sighs.

"No baby of course not, I would never forget you. All I could ever think about was seeing you again," I gush, pushing strands of hair away from his face. "You grew up to be so handsome." 

"You did too?" He laughs awkwardly.

He hugs me again and I can almost feel my heart melt. "I missed you so much, I love you so much. I'm so sorry," I tell him, trying my best not to cry.

"Its fine, I love you too daddy," he mumbles into my chest.

I let out another squeal the moment those words come out of his mouth. "Yoongi, meet my little baby," I shout excitedly at the other male. 

He looks shocked for a moment but then waves awkwardly at Jungkook. "Sorry I'm awkward with kids," Yoongi mutters.

"Yoongi you have two kids," I say rolling my eyes. "Kookie this is Yoongi, he's my fiance. He actually has two sons that you will meet later on."

"Did you replace me?" Jungkook asks with an unreadable expression on his face.

"No baby I would never, you'll always be my favorite boy okay?" I tell him making another bunny smile spread on his face.

"I remember when you would say that to me," he giggles.

"I'm glad you do," I chuckle poking his nose.

"Should we get going now?" Yoongi interrupts walking over to the car.

I open up the door for Jungkook as he hops in. "Sure, I can't wait to show you your new room!" I tell him before closing the door. 

Throughout the car ride, Jungkook and I asked each other questions about our lives trying to make up for lost time. He told me about his friends and the things he liked to do, and I felt nothing but happiness knowing he was happy and was well taken care of. Once we made it home, Jungkook almost immediately ran to the house, Yoongi and I followed behind the excited boy.

We showed him around the house and the last stop was his bedroom, which I had decorated for him. I begged his caretaker for information about him to make it perfect, I watched as he looked around the room and turned back to me with his tears running down his face and his lips quivering.

"Do you like it?" I asked trying to keep my composure but failed as soon as he hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" he mumbled into my chest, his body shaking. "I love it! I love you, I can't believe I'm here and you're real!"

"You didn't think I was real?" I laugh awkwardly and the smile on Jungkook face drops.

"People were saying you're dead because you had been gone for so long. I never believed them, I knew you would be back one day and here you are," he says happily hugging me again.

I smile at the boy giving him in for another him, kissing his head before I pull away. "What do you want for dinner?."

"Whatever you make will be perfect to me."