chapter 30

INFATUATED ➣ KSJ.JJK

In all honesty, I forgot Hoseok even existed until he texted me today asking to hang out. He had been spamming my phone asking for details about Seokjin and me, but what was the point in telling him if he was just going to judge our situation? I could care less what he thinks about us, but now I'm really starting to regret coming over.

"Jungkook, do you really see nothing wrong with this?" He questions in disbelief. "He has a fiance someone waiting for him at home, and you don't care? And quite honestly, it sounds like he's using you for -"

"What? Are you jealous?" I spit, and the male looks taken aback before his face contours into a deep frown.

"Jealous? Are you serious? I'm just trying to make you realize that all of this is is wrong!" He argues. "He's been messing around with you, a teenager, and he also has a fiance. He's a terrible person!"

"You don't know jack about him," I argue, feeling myself get angrier.

Who is he to judge Seokjin? He doesn't care about the morals of it all. He's angry because he wants me to him like the desperate he is. It's honestly just pathetic.

"C'mon Hoseok, I already know you have a crush on me. That's why you're acting like a jealous , " I jeer.

Hoseok freezes at the questions, his eyes look tearful as he turns away from me. "You're a ing ."

You insulted my man. You don't get to play the victim now.

"Don't be like Hobi," I coo as I drag his chair closer to mine. "I'm just being a as usual."

" off."

I roll my eyes, throwing my head back onto the chair. Why does he have to be so ing dramatic?

"Hyung, I'm sorry-"

"Are you really? Because for someone who's so ing sorry you do this a lot- I don't even know why I'm friends with you," Hoseok spits.

"I said I'm sorry."

"Oh wow, you're sorry? That's a new feeling for you, huh? Jungkook, the emotionless , can now add remorse to his list of feelings," He scoffs.

I have a new nickname. That's cute.

"Emotionless ?"

"Yeah, cause if you haven't noticed Jungkook, you're a ing weirdo. You freak everyone out. I'm the only person who hangs around you."

"Well, now you're just being a ," I reply.

He an eyebrow before nodding towards the door. "Jungkook. Go home."

I watch him see if he's serious or not, but he doesn't once open his mouth as I grab my bag and slip my shoes on at the door.

"You should add sadness to that list, what you said hurt my feelings. I'm not good at showing my emotions, and I'm trying to work through that, and I thought out of all people you would understand."

Hoseok looks over at me, his eyes full of remorse, "Jungkook-"

I shake my head, "It's good. Text me later, okay?" I tell him before heading out the door.

I hope that er feels like .

Hoseok annoying to deal with, he's like a little bird constantly chirping in my damn ear, and as much as I want to get rid of him, I can't afford to lose him right now.
 

Everyone is being ing weird tonight. Just when I thought I could lock myself up in my room, Seokjin insisted that I eat dinner with his family. The whole atmosphere was off. Taehyung and Jimin have barely spoken, and Yoongi and Seokjin keep shooting each other weird looks. Everyone is tiptoeing around me. I don't like it.

"So, Jungkook... Did you guys have fun?" Seokjin asks, trying to spark up a conversation.

I stare the older down and shake my head. "Can I go to my room?"

His smile falters, "No, eat."

"Can I go to my room then?" Jimin questions with a hopeful grin looking between Yoongi and Seokjin for permission.

"Nope," Yoongi dismisses, earning a glare from Jimin.

"Why am I being forced to be here right now?" I ask.

Jimin nods, "Yeah, why are we?"

The oldest two grow quiet as they look at each other. Seokjin shoots a sharp stare at Yoongi, who lets out a huff of breath.

Yoongi lets out a cough, his lips nervously. "Well uh-"

"Jungkook, you have a therapy appointment tomorrow," Seokjin blurts out, cutting the other male off, and Yoongi visibly relaxes.

What the are they up to?

"I thought I wasn't going back."

Seokjin smiles and shakes his head, "Oh no, you're going back."

"I don't want to," I argue.

The older snaps his head over to me with a tense smile. "I don't care. You're going, and that's it, " He orders, the fake smile never faltering.

I like when he takes charge like this. ing pretty bastard...

"Why does he have to go to therapy?" Taehyung asks.

This is the first time he's spoken up since dinner... How convenient.

Seokjin looks at the little boy with wide eyes, and I try my best to hold back a laugh. I definitely owe the kid after this.

"Yeah, dad. Why do I have to go?" I ask mockingly.

Seokjin his lips and looks down at his plate. "Eat your food."

There goes Seokjinnie making things fun for me. I will figure out what's going on between them.