Chapter 8

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager-Oppa shocked when he came to the dorm and found about the baby. He quickly go to security CCTV try to find out who the culprit who put the baby. While the baby is start to make some noise, by crying.

 

"Oh my goodness, what should we do? The neighbours will hear and it might bring us to bad rumor." Yuju panickely whine.

Umji and SinB busy checking on the details letters and the box.

"Hey, what she means by said ' from another world' is? Is she not a human? The the baby might not a human too?" Umji questioning with somehow scared face.

"Alien?... that's too much... or maybe a witch? Like Harry Potter? Let's check if the baby have a scar on it forehead." SinB make another gues then look at the baby, tempted on check on the scar existance.

"Yah! You being delusional." Umji roll her eyes, mocking her roommate, "Or... to go to other world... is she meant to leave this world? Is she going to suicide?"

"Oh my God! Scary~...!!" Eunha shriek.

"Girls! Stop your noncent right now! You better help on how to make this baby calm before the neighbours barged on our door." Yerin scold.

Sowon trying her best to rock-a-byeing the baby but it not giving any better result. Then she remember something, then she decide to just try it. She touching the back of her finger to the baby's mouth, turns out the baby trying to it, and it calm the baby down, "Aww~.. you hungry. Poor you..." Sowon just can't hold her pity comment. "Girls, the baby crying because he's hungry."

"He? Is the baby a boy?" Eunha ask. The other girls also look at Sowon to find an answer.

Sowon grinning, "I don't know.. I haven't check it. I just guess."

"Let's check on it!" Umji suggest.

Sowon then carefully unveil the blanket that wrapped the baby.

 

"Oh..."

Sojung just can't hold to express how pity the baby is when she look that the baby's body is still stained with blood and other dirty things. The placenta even haven't taken care of well. The baby is a boy indeed, and he start to shivering when he feel the cold air-con touch his bare skin. So Sowon quickly decide to wrap him on blanket again.

"Poor you little baby (sobs)." Sowon wipe the tears that about to stream out from her eyes.

"Girls, we need to get him a help. I think we should take him to the hospital. He need to get take care of medically first." Sowon said her logic suggestion.

 

Manager-Oppa back. He look upset, "We find the glimpse of the culprit on the CCTV and I already called the police and asked them to find the person."

"Oppa we need to go to the hospital. This baby need medical treatment." Sowon said.

Manager-Oppa look at the baby, then sigh, "Let me take it to the hospital." Then he take the baby off from Sowon's embrace, supprisingly the baby start to cry as soon as he off from Sowon.

Sowon quickly take the baby back and wooing him with her soothing voice and let him her back-finger again, and it calm him down again.

 

"Wow!"

The girls and Manager-Oppa can't hold to amazed at how professional Sowon on taking care the baby.

 

"Let me carry him. Oppa just drive us to the hospital. Please... he's hungry, we need to provide a meal for him. We need to get a baby milk bottle and clothes for him. He's shivering." Sowon beg with teary eyes.

Manager-Oppa finally agree then he drive Sowon and the baby to go to the hospital, while the girls are stay at the dorm, busy discussing about the baby, the letter, the probability of the baby's mother might happened, and of course their leader-unnie's said about taking care the baby.

 

 

At the hospital, while waiting the baby being taken care of medically.

"Oppa, I'm gonna take care the baby. Please help me to arrange the official document to adopt him on my behalf." Sowon boldly said, surprised the Manager-Oppa.

"Don't be careless, Sojung-ah. Taking care a baby is not as easy as your thought. It's not like when you play with your doll. It's living being. You can't put it off when you bored. It's a lifetime commitment. It's-.." Manager-Oppa interrupt by Sowon.

"I know. That's why I ask for your help to arrange the official document for me to adopt him. It's my commitment."

Manager-Oppa sigh, "Sojung-ah, I know you love children and you wish to have. But please, be rasional! Just have it in normal way. Find a good man to be your husband, get married, then have your own baby with him. Don't do this right now by this way... it's gonna be hard."

"So who gonna take care the baby? He doesn't have anyone. His mother gave him to me. And I want to accept him." Sojung argue.

"The baby's mother is crazy. And you don't have obligation to accept that lunatic plead!" Manager-Oppa trying to persuade.

"I don't care if the baby's mother is crazy or hopeless for real... the point is she gave him to me and I'm willing to accept him." Sojung defending her decision.

"Sojung-ah! Get your sense! Are you lost your mind?!" Manager-Oppa upsetly yell.

"I want him!" Sojung stubornly insist.

"Excuse me. Who is in charge of the baby?" A nurse interupt their quarrel.

"Me!" Sowon quickly answer. Manager-Oppa scoffed.

"Please come in. Doctor need to talk to you." The nurse said.

Sowon following the nurse. Manager-Oppa also following them.

 

Inside, with the doctor.

"Is the baby is yours?" The doctor ask.

"Yes." Sowon quick answer.

At the same time Manager-Oppa deny, "No."

Then Sowon and Manager-Oppa glare at each other.

The doctor ask again, "Are both of you are the baby's parents?'

"NO!" Sowon and Manager-Oppa shout in the same time.

The Doctor sigh, "So who in charge?!"

"Me!" Sowon quickly answer.

"But the baby is not hers. Somebody left the baby in front of her door with a letter telling that the baby's mother want her to have the baby. That's what actually happened." Manager-Oppa explain. Sowon glare at him ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter