Bonus Chapter

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa~…” Sojung is just can’t held herself to of him.

While the man that she’s just called is busy. Busy her skin, kissing every inch of her body. Sojung can feels how Hyeokjae’s lips moving voraciously against her skin. The roughness of his stubble against her skin, it felt sore. He wildly devouring her body as if a beast savouring his prey. That man seems totally forget about his natural calmness and gentleness.

 

Sojung biting her bellow lip, trying her best to not let out a scream, afraid that her little son, Joonwoo who sleeping in his bed room on the second floor will heard and waken up by it. Her body trembling, tempestuous by the way Hyeokjae touching her that time. It's totally different with his daily.

Sojung’s body is almost fully reveal. The silk nightgown that she wore was no longer attached on her body. Hyeokjae was almost tore it into pieces when a while ago he was exasperated to took it off of her. And right now, Hyeokjae is obviously tempted to taking off her lace underwear, he’s been fiddling to pull off the ribbon tie on the side.

 

Oh gosh…

I shouldn’t ever try to wear the nightgown that Yerin gave to me and show it to him.

Oppa won’t become like this

I just waken up the beast inside of him.

I never thought his reaction gonna be this significantly.

Honestly he’s scared me right now…

 

Sojung grab Hyeokjae’s hand, “Oppa… this is my first time. (nervously gulp down her saliva) So please… Don’t be too rough…” Sojung is pleading.

 

Hyeokjae is like just got a slapped. It spinning his head. He is strongly blinking his eyes and shook his head for couple of time. Trying to rid away the dizziness that suddenly strucked him, He looking at the view of his surrounding. Their bed is in mess, their clothes also scattered all over the place. And his wife…

 

Sojung’s beautiful long hair is glamorously spreading surround her head, some of it are sticking on her face and her neck because of the sweat.

Her neck..?

Oh her delicious beautiful neck.

He notice the pulse on that neck is beating quite faster than normally, along with Sojung’s chest that ups and down significantly seen than normal, also along with the sound of her panting breath. There’re few of hickeys on the neck.

 

Were I did those ?...

Then he see other hickeys and even slightly bruises on the other part of her almost body.

 

“Oh… gosh. What I’ve done to you?” Hyeokjae jolted away.

 

 

 

Hyeokjae sitting on the side of the bed, back facing Sojung, doesn’t dare to face her. His arms are supporting his head in frustrated way. Even though their room now is in dim light, but Sojung able to notice somehow by the look of his muscular back, Hyeokjae is very tense. His veins is protruding. That man is in process to managing his sanity. He hasn’t get his calmness back yet. Somehow it makes Sojung feels sad. She feels her heart is a bit sank because the man who she loves is frustrated because of her. Then after she finally calm down, Sojung get up then hug him from behind.

 

“Oppa…” she softly called him.

“I’m sorry, Sojung-ah. I treated you bad.” Hyeokjae sounds like in pain.

“No, you didn’t. Don’t be sorry. I’m okay.”

“I must be scares you, didn’t I?”

“… uhmm… yes, you did scares me actually.” Sojung timidly admit it.

Hyeokjae turn to the side to look at her. Sojung can see that Hyeokjae’s hazel eyes is dark and gloomy. It makes her sad to see him like that.

“I’m sorry, Honey.” Hyeokjae hoarsely said, then lowering his face, avoiding her stare, “it’s just… it’s just.. you look so amazing. You blew me away. I was gone crazy. I was insane… you don’t know how much I yearning of you for years. Be with you was used to be my dream. And now… now…”

“Now I’m your wife.” Sojung complete Hyeokjae’s sentence.

Hyeokjae turn to the side to look at her again, “… right. It’s insane. It still feels surreal for me.”

Sojung chuckling, “but this is real. You are not dreaming. You don’t need to dream it again.”

“I was out of control. I’m sorry.” He sadly said.

“Yeah, you did. But thank goodness that you still listened to me. I’m so grateful.”

“You are greatful?”

“Yeah, even when you was like an out of control wild beast, you still listened to me. You still care about me. Thank you, Oppa. It means a lot for me.” Sojung said then sweetly peck on his cheek.

Hyeokjae sigh, “I don’t deserve you. You are too good for me.”

“Eyyy… don’t said that. I love you.” Sojung wooing her husband that seems relapse of his low-esteem.

“I’ve hurt you..”

“When?”

“Those hickeys… and bruises…”

“It’s fine. I know that you never mean to hurt me. You just… kissed me too hard and touched me too strong.” Sojung chuckling. But Hyeokjae is not laughing along with her. He is feeling guilty.

 

Sojung then touch his face, turn his face to her side, demanding him to look at her.

“You did that was because you were too excited to made love with me, right?”

Hyeokjae nod.

“Because you love me, right?”

Hyeokjae nod again.

Sojung smiling, “then it’s fine.”

Hyeokjae staring at her, then lowering his face again. But he gradually calm down.

 

Sojung dearly caressing his head, “are you not gonna finish this?” she teasing him.

Hyeokjae lift his face to look at her again. Couldn’t help to looks surprised by that tempting offer.

Sojung smiling, “we already half way. So why don’t we finish this, shall we…?”

Hyeokjae scaning at her, “really? Are you sure?” he still hesitate.

Sojung nod, “… but be gentle to me, please. This is my first time.” Sojung timidly said as her face is blushing.

Hyeokjae nod his head, “just tell me if I become too rough.”

Sojung shyly nod.

 

 

Then Hyeokjae start to carefully cup Sojung’s side of face with his large palm that fit until reach to her nape of her neck. Pull her closer to kiss her lips. The beginning is gentle, then getting passionate. Sojung trying her best to give an equal respond. He then lean over and lay her down, crawl on top of her. Kiss her deeply, devouring her lips. His touch on her also way different than before, it’s full of care and full of love, no more rough and lustful. He gently lift Sojung up on her waist, as he shift her to the middle of the bed, Sojung’s arms naturally twine his shoulder, wrap his body that feels more muscular than she ever thought before, it’s solid and dependable. Sojung feels secure with him.

Hyeokjae carefully lay her head on the pillow.

“Oppa, I’m not a porcelain. You are not gonna break me into pieces. It’s okay. You can go a bit harder that this. Don’t worry.” Sojung soothe him.

Hyeokjae kissing her neck, Sojung softly brushed her hand on his wide bare chest, down to his packs of abdominal, unpurposely slightly touch his scars that the bandage just taken off few days ago. Hyeokjae suddenly groaning, wave his body up, as he fully straightened his arms to support his body, away from her. She looks at him in worry, “did I hurt you?”

Hyeokjae hardly gulp down his saliva, he shook his head, “no. You killing me, Sojung-ah.”

Sojung is confusely looking at him.

“Don’t you realized that you able to melted me down just by your touched.” he whining.

Sojung grining, “really? I don’t know that…” then Sojung purposely caressing his body, teasing.

“Argh…” Hyeokjae is groaning again. His entire body is tensing up.

Sojung smirking.

“Don’t you dare to smirk at me?” he sternly warned her.

“Why? Are you offended?”

“No. You have no idea how tempting your smirk is.” Hyeokjae said while clenching his jaws.

Sojung chuckling, “Oppa, where you learn that kind of sweet lip?”

“I’m being honest here… do you think I’m just lip-serving you?” Hyeokjae upsetly grumbling, then rolling to the side, lay his back down on the bed as he trying to manage to calming down his uncontrollably heart beat.

Sojung elegantly rolling over to sit on top of him. Then gracefully flipped her hair to one side of her shoulder. Then start to fiddling ing his pants. Then pull the zipper down.

 

“Sojung-ah…” Hyeokjae grab her hands.

Sojung looking at him, “come on Oppa. When you gonna be serious to me? You treating me like a princess. You just keep on being nice. I can feel you down there it’s already hard, though... I can’t wait any longer.” Then Sojung bravely pull his pants off.

 

“Are you sure about this?” Hyeokjae once again asking.

“Oppa, please… I’m begging you.” Sojung is clearly pleading.

“Okay…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

About 10 months later…

“Yerin-ah…”

“Yes, Unnie?” Yerin respond while busy peeling an apple for her unnie who -feeding her 1 week old baby girl.

“The nightgown that you gave me… it works.” Sojung said as she put a piece of apple into .

Yerin gasped in surpised, turn her attention from the apple to looking at her unnie in wide eyes and jaw drop, “you wore it?!”

Sojung nod, “that nightgown is the best weapon to conquer him. Oppa really couldn’t resist that.” Then she smirking.

Yerin is burst to laugh, “he did?”

Sojung nod, “yeah. He’s gone crazy. Hyeokjae Oppa was almost tore it into pieces when he was too exasperated to took it off of me.”

For a while Yerin couldn’t help to keep on laughing.

 

“This Haeun (God’s grace) came when I wore that.” Sojung confessed while dearly looking at her baby girl who finally had enough meals and fell asleep.

Yerin gasped in excitement, “really? Was that powerful?”

“Yeah, that once and I haven’t wear it again yet. I’m not really confident that I can handle him if I wear that again. He scares me.”

Yerin is laughing, “oh gosh… I never thought that it would went like that.”

 

“Where you actually got that idea from?” Sojung asking.

“Uhmm… at that time I was wondering what should I give you as a wedding gift. Something useful. I browsed it on the internet. The result of my research is : a sedu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter