Chapter 43

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung come out from that room, wearing a glamour gawn, jewelries all over her body; walking stable in dignity on stiletto; while her face is as if an art masterpiece, touched by cosmetics; and her hairdo, is completing her visual become majestic. Her looks that time is like a celebrity who worth (even more) to walk in red carpet of grand ball international events. She’s wonder by herself, how she still able to do this after all these years after made the major decision to become Joonwoo’s Eomma, never for once she wear stiletto and glamourous outfit or jewelries, but lately she wearing those again, and it feels great actually… it's as if she's a fish who back into the water after suffering gasped for air on the land for a while.

 

“Well… well… (applausing) See, I was right. You just need to threw away your shabby clothes and get you some touched up, then voila! You’ll back as Sowon again.” That Huijang-Nim has wide satisfy smile plastered on his face. His eyes busy scanning Sojung’s appearance from head to toe over and over again.

“I’ve told you, I’m no longer GFriend’s Sowon. I’m just Kim Sojung now."

That man scoffes cynically, then start to walking slowly around her, “That’s bull. If you can be Sowon, why should you just being Kim Sojung? That’s ridiculous.”

Sojung feels offended to heard that, “there would never be Sowon, if there weren't Kim Sojung inbth3.” She firmly said.

But that man is laughing to heard that, “but after Kim Sojung evolved into Sowon, I thought you should never return to being Kim Sojung ever again. If you do it.. then it means degradation. A perfect human being shouldn't turn to become an ape again.”

Sojung frowning her forehead, as she become more and more upset by that man’s rude words.

 

“Sowon, the top 3 beauties of Korea, for me… you are my number one. Let me tell you, that you are even better than perfect human being, you are… a perfect goddess.” That man said as his back finger slightly caressing Sojung’s bare arm, he lean on to whisper on Sojung’s ear, “and you are mine now.” Then he evilly laughing, the sound is resounding filling that hall, sending chill into Sojung’s spine.

“What do you mean by that?” Sojung furiously questioning.

“I own you.” He confidently said.

“How’s that possible?”

“The guy that brought you here, he sell you to me.. so I paid him. I bought you. That’s how you become mine.”

Sojung’s eyes widened, shocked, “Where’s that Jerk now?”

“You don’t have to worry about him anymore. He won’t ever bother you again. I guarantee.”

“Listen! I’m not a ‘thing’ that you could buy. You can’t own me.” Sojung sternly said.

“Up to you… say what ever you want to say. That won’t change the fact that you are mine now.” Then he laughing again, full of vanity.

Sojung is clenching her jaws, and fist, feeling her blood is boiling, her anger is raising, she has an urge to explode at any moment. She is stomping her feet, then walk away. Her direction is certain, towards the exit door. But when she got there, she can’t open that door, since that big tall man is guarding the door.

 

The evil laughing sound behind her is still resounancing, it really annoying.

“You won’t ever get out from here for the rest of your life! I own you. You are mine, and I won’t ever share you with anybody else. The world won’t ever see you again.” he said between his laugh.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile on the hospital…

Yerin and SinB are surprised that they not find Hyeokjae on his bed. There’s just Joonwoo sleeping on it, while Eunha is sleeping on the couch.

“Where’s Hyung-boo?!” SinB shout.

Yerin quickly check on the toilet, but it’s empty.

 

“Unnie, look!” SinB showing the IV fluids hose that aimlessly hang, still dripping the fluids out onto the floor, “Hyung-boo must be went to find Sojung Unnie.” SinB guessed.

“You mean, he went to the rich-sasaeng that Detective Kang told us?”

“Yeah. I’m sure he went there.”

 

Yerin take her cellphone out from her pocket, dialing somebody’s contact number… but after a while, she got no respond.

“Geez.. why he’s not pick up my call?”

“Who?”

“Detective Kang. I forgot to asked where that Sasaeng live… who’s the name? I forgot..”

“it’s Park something… he is a Huijang-Nim (CEO) of Park Property Company. Uhmm… you know what, let me try to asked the police about him.” SinB said, then he quickly go to do her idea.

 

Yerin then waking Eunha up.

“Eunha-yah… wake up!”

Eunha slowly wriggle, “5 more minutes…” she said in cute sleepy voice.

Yerin sigh, “Jung Eunbi, there’s no more 5 more minutes! Wake up NOW!”

Eunha slowly opening her eyes, “what is it, Unnie? I’m still sleepy… we don’t have morning schedule, though…” she whining.

“Hyung-boo is gone.” Yerin told her.

Eunha’s sleepiness instantly gone, “what do you mean he’s gone? Is he dead?! He’s just woke up few hours ago. Was he collapse again? Why I don’t hear anything…?” she’s innocently asked.

“That’s not the type of ‘gone’ that I meant. He’s went out. He’s not on his bed.” Yerin almost explode by upset, but Eunha is just too cute to be angry to.

Eunha then taking a look at Hyeokjae’s bed. And indeed she just see Joonwoo who sleeping there. She then get up.

“Where is he?” Eunha questioning.

“I don’t know… SinB just went to asked the police and security.”

“Maybe Joonwoo know…” Eunha said.

“But he is sleeping.”

“Let me ask him…” Eunha said, then waking her nephew up.

 

“Joonwoo-yah… wakie-wakie…” Eunha cutely trying to nicely waking that boy up.

Yerin rolling her eyes, irritated, that Eunha is still manage to being cute at this urgent moment. But Yerin is just can’t mad at her. Eunha is definitely too cute. Cuteness is on her blood. She doesn’t need to act, it come out naturally on her voice, her face, gestures, and everything that she does. Yerin just sigh, gave up.

 

Joonwoo is wriggling, “what is it, Imo?”that boy asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“Joonwoo-yah, do you know where your Appa went?” Eunha asked.

“Appa went to look for Eomma.” Joonwoo said.

“He told you that?” Yerin asked.

“Yes.” Joonwoo said, while trying his best to opening his sleepy eyes, it feels so heavy, it keep wanting to close.

“Did he told you where he go to look for your Eomma?”

“No.” Joonwoo said, then yawning, “can I sleep again? I’m still sleepy.”

“Okay, go back to sleep, Joonwoo.” Yerin said, dearly caressing that boy’s head.

 

“Eunha-yah, I think you should stay here with Joonwoo. We can’t let him alone. I’ll go with SinB to find Hyung-boo and Unnie.”

“Can you just ask the policemen to find them, it’s dangerous, I’m worry.” Eunha is whining.

“Because it dangerous, that’s why we should find Hyung-boo and Sojung Unnie as soon as possible.” Yerin firmly said.

“I’m scared.” Eunha said, pouting, nearly crying.

Yerin reach out to touch Eunha’s shoulder and give it a gentle squeeze, “stay here and look after Joonwoo. I entrust him on your hand. Be responsible, Eunha. I count on you for his safety and well being. If we went too long, you can bring him to our dorm, or to his Halmoni (Grand Mother), but I hope you can stay close with him all the time.”

“Unnie~…” Eunha whining.

Yerin nod her head, encouraging. Then she leave the room after take her coats and SinB’s.

 

*****

 

Detective Kang stop his car right on the front of big and tall gate.

“The gate only opened from inside. There’s no way else to get inside. The fence wall is tall and strong as if China Great Wall, you won’t able to climb it.” Detective Kang told Hyeokjae.

Hyeokjae just calmly nod.

 

But Detective Kang didn't expected that Hyeokjae would opened the car door, pulling his coat up to covering his head from the rain, came closer to the intercom, push the button and talk something on that. And even more surprised when the gate is then opening.

“What did you said so they willing to open the gate for you?” Detective Kang asked when Hyeokjae get back inside the car.

Hyeokjae just grining, “I just asked them politely to open the gate for me.”

Detective Kang frowning. “that’s impossible. No way was that simple…”

Hyeokjae chuckle, “the important thing is now the gate is open. So let’s get in. Before they change their mind and closed back the gate while we are still out here.”

“Okay,” then Detective Kang drive his car entering.

 

Detective Kang’s car stop at the same parking lot, where Kyunsang’s car parking too. Ther’re just that car parking there, else than his car.

“That’s Kyunsang’s car?” Hyeokjae asked.

Detective Kang nod, “yes. That’s his car. So he really brought her here… what a bastard.” He calmly cursing.

“Just stay here and wait for me. I’ll trying my best to get Sojung back as soon as possible.” Hyeokjae said while taking off his seatbelt.

“No! I’ll go with you. Even though you could asked them politely to opened the gate for you a while ago, but I’m sure he won’t give back your wife to you, no matter how polite you asked.” Detective Kang said.

Hyeokjae chuckle, “if what you said is correct, then I will face a difficulty, and maybe rough fight to get Sojung back. You still wanna go with me?”

“Even more… I should go with you. Who gonna help you to fight them? You are still wounded, you gonna knocked down by one punch. Even if I hopelessly fight them, at least I can be the one who drag you back here and bring you back to the hospital.”

Hyeokjae laugh to heard that, “okay. What ever you say, Detective Kang. I already told you to stay, but you insist.”

Detective Kang nod, “yes, I’m insist.”

Hyeokjae smiling, “you are a good man, Detective Kang.”

“Just call me Mr. Kang like Yerin did.”

“Okay, Mr. Kang. Don’t worry, I’ll pay you a lot later.”

“If we can come out alive…”

Hyeokjae laugh, “We’ll come out alive. At least you and Sojung.”

“Don’t say that. That’s could be bad luck.” Detective Kang frowning.

Hyeokjae smirking. “alright, I take my words back. The three of us are gonna be fine and able to go home safely.”

“Yes!” Detective Kang responding faithfully.

Hyeokjae chuckle.

 

Then they come out from the car, climbed the stairs in pouring rain, until they reach the front terrace. Hyeokjae knocked on the door. Not too long, the door opened by big tall man.

“Good Evening, I’d like to meet and talk to Park Huijang-Nim, please inform him that I, Cho Hyeokjae from Jeju came to pick up my wife.” Hyeokjae politely asked. Detective Kang silently admiring Hyeokjae’s calm state.

The big tall man nod in flat expression, then silently sign them to get inside the mansion, them to the main hall.

 

After waiting for a while, the master of the mansion come out to seeing his guests.

“Good Evening, Park Huijang-Nim, I’m Cho Hyeokjae from Jeju…”

Park Huijang-Nim interrupting, “I know who you are.”

Hyeokjae smiling, ”I came for-…”

Park Huijang-Nim interrupting again, “I also know why you came here.”

Hyeokjae still smiling, ”that’s good. So I don’t have to explain. I came to pick up my wife.” He deliberately completing his sentence, emphasize on the words ‘my wife’.

That man who Hyeokjae called as Park Huijang-Nim is now seems start to irritating. There’s a slightly frown on his forehead, “Your wife is not here. You better go now.” Then he is turning around, about to leave.

“I believe my wife is here. Give her back to me, then I will leave this place… with her.” Hyeokjae boldly said, but still calmly, as if there's nothing wrong that deserved him to be upset..

Park Huijang-Nim stop, then turn around to face them again, “how can you be so sure?”

Hyeokjae smiling, “I’m sure.” He said.

“What’s the proof?” Park Huijang-Nim outdare.

“I believe this house have many rooms, and she’s in one of it.”

“Proof it!”

“Alright.” Then Hyeokjae start to walk.

“Where are you going?!”

“To prooved that my wife is here.”

“Where do you think you are?”

“I’m at your house.” he calmly answer, deliberately teasing.

“Do you think I will permit you to do some touring on my house? Do you think my house is museum?”

“I know your house is not a museum. I’m going to find my wife. If you objected for me to do ‘a tour’ at your house, then give me back my wife now.”

“Your wife is not here!” Park Huijang-Nim start to raising his voice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter