Chapter 15

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BRAKKK !!

The canned of fruit cocktails scattered onto the the ground. Few of it even rolling apart afar.

 

Sojung shows up her head out from the window. She look upset, "Yah! Ahjussi, if you can't work properly then you should quit and let Mr. Baek take care of it. He work better than you!" She scolding.

"It's because the box is damaged, it's not my fault!" The person who Sojung called as 'Ahjussi' is arguing.

"It's still your fault! If you really can work properly, than you should give me the other package with the fine box!" Sojung argue back.

'The Ahjussi' just sigh upsetly. He doesn't has anymore answer to argue, since Sojung already 'knocked him down' with her unrebutable statement.

 

Mr. Baek chuckle, "Take it easy Young Man, Mrs. Kim is actually very kind and gentle person. But indeed she is perfectionist. Just keep doing your best."

'The Ahjussi a.k.a. Young Man' just nod with still upset expression as he continue his work. "She is kind and gentle to everybody, except to me..." he mumbling upsetly.

Mr. Baek chuckle by heard that, "Let me finish carrying the remaining items. You go take care of the bill."

"Why don't you who go to take care of the bill with that Annoying-Ahjumma, and I will take care of the items."

"Are you sure? You want to skip your chance to closely look at her beautiful face?" Mr. Baek teasing.

'The Young Man' scoffs, "I skip it today. She really annoying sometimes..."

Mr. Baek laugh.

 

 

"Here's your bill, Sojung-ah." Mr. Baek hands the bill.

"Is he sulking?" Sojung asking while preparing the money to pay.

Mr. Baek chuckle, "Yeah. He is."

Sojung scoffs, "Tsk... childish."

"Hey, don't say that. It was really an accident. He really didn't mean to gave you the one with damaged box. It even dropped on his feet and scratched his hand, you know..." Mr. Baek tell.

Sojung's eyes wider for a split second, taken aback, but trying her best to look normal, so Mr. Baek won't noticed it. She calmly finished all the payment.

"Thanks. I wish every customers are like you, Sojung-ah. You never troubling about the payment, it makes me excited everytime I have to come here to bring your orders." Mr. Baek complimenting with satisfaction smile that makes Sojung can't hide her proud smile. She loves hearing sincere and simple compliment.

"But I still can't understand why you live at here... it quite far from the town, it's quiet neighbourhood. You should considering to move to town, Sojung-ah." Mr. Baek tell his opinion.

"If I move from here, then what gonna happen with my customer/my neighbours? It gonna troubling them everytime they need groceries. You know that this neighbourhood has a lot of elders, right?" Sojung give excuse.

 

"True. But you are still young, you should try for another better job in a better place. I'm sure you have potential capability. You worth better than these. Don't trapped yourself in this remote area." Mr. Baek insist.

Sojung laugh, "You exagerating, Mr. Baek. I'm not trapped myself being here. And this place is not a remote area. Hahaha! And I'm happy here."

Mr. Baek laugh as well, "You are beautiful young lady, Sojung-ah. When the first time I saw you years ago. I thought you were a celebrity." Mr. Baek tell.

Sojung laugh even more to heard that.

"Okay, I better go now. I need to go the next customer." Mr. Baek put the money payment into his bag, while Sojung also save the bill into her drawer. "Sojung-ah, you really should considering to move from here to a better place. Just call me whenever you decide it. I'll help you to pack up and I'm gonna drive you to moving your stuffs."

Sojung laugh again, "Okay, Mr. Baek. I'll keep that in mind. It's a promise. You can't back off when the time really come."

"Okay. I won't back off. It's a promise." Mr. Baek also chuckle.

 

"Mr. Baek, what took you so long? c'mon, let's go! We have another customers waiting." The young man nagging from where he standing on the door.

"Okay, I'm coming, Hyeokjae-yah. See you next time, Sojung-ah." Mr. Baek bid goodbye as he chuckle because he look at Sojung's irritated expression by Hyeokjae 'the ahjussi a.k.a. young man' nag.

 

 

When finally Sowon being alone, she having a contemplation...

 

Mr. Baek,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter